The greatest tragedy in U.S. history

I shall get you the video as he first came to the Mormons and warned them. While he was speaking an angel of the Lord appeared and the Mormon people believed the message which he sent. After that, many Mormons left the LDS and became born again followers of Jesus Christ. Hang on, Bob. I'll get you the video and you can hear it for yourself.

I'm not interested in entertaining attacks against my own faith, nor am I interested in attacking your faith.

If you cannot see the utter folly in attacking your own allies, then you are useless to the cause.

Mormons already are “born-again followers of Jesus Christ”, no less than any other active, practicing Christians. All of us Christian faiths, and any other faiths that promote the moral values that are necessary to hold our society together, need to stand together, in spite of our doctrinal differences. If we attack one another, and tear one another down, then we are only doing our enemies' work for them.

He says nothing about the Mormon faith other than that he went to speak to them and shared the same message he did with all of the other churches he went to. It isn't about Mormons. It's about the judgment of God. Watch the video. His warning wasn't to Mormons, Bob. It was to AMERICA.

I shall get you the video as he first came to the Mormons and warned them. While he was speaking an angel of the Lord appeared and the Mormon people believed the message which he sent. After that, many Mormons left the LDS and became born again followers of Jesus Christ. Hang on, Bob. I'll get you the video and you can hear it for yourself.

I'm not interested in entertaining attacks against my own faith, nor am I interested in attacking your faith.

If you cannot see the utter folly in attacking your own allies, then you are useless to the cause.

Mormons already are “born-again followers of Jesus Christ”, no less than any other active, practicing Christians. All of us Christian faiths, and any other faiths that promote the moral values that are necessary to hold our society together, need to stand together, in spite of our doctrinal differences. If we attack one another, and tear one another down, then we are only doing our enemies' work for them.
After hearing his testimony the Mormons decided to leave their religion and follow Christ, Bob. He didn't preach about Joseph Smith. He gave his testimony and the Lord confirmed it. There is no unity without agreeing on the Doctrine of Jesus Christ, Bob. How can two walk together unless they be in agreement? It is impossible. I'm not on board with the interfaith - all paths lead to God message. It's a lie.

About 55 innocent people were murdered during the Rodney King riots partially because the liberal media encouraged violence as a solution for perceived legal injustice. The reckless conduct of the liberal media is the greatest tragedy in modern times.
Still not as tragic as people dying for liberty just to have liberals voluntarily surrender it for "free" cigarettes and beer.

Don't forget the Obamaphones.
Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The Obama Phone?

You dumb Moon Bat. All of you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information.

There is an Obamaphone tax on every phone bill in the US.

What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program

Lifeline is funded by a “universal service fee” — essentially, a tax — placed on your phone bill. And since 2008, Lifeline spending has almost doubled, growing from $819 million to $1.6 billion. To finance this and other spending on universal services, the tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years.

The tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years. So where does your hard-earned money go? So where does your hard-earned money go? Unfortunately, Lifeline, known in some circles as the “Obamaphone” program, is plagued by waste, fraud, and abuse. And ground zero for the program’s current woes is the state of Oklahoma. Why? The typical Lifeline subsidy is $9.25 per month. But those who live on lands designated as “tribal” receive $34.25 per month, whether or not they are Native Americans.

Read more at: What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program
About 55 innocent people were murdered during the Rodney King riots partially because the liberal media encouraged violence as a solution for perceived legal injustice. The reckless conduct of the liberal media is the greatest tragedy in modern times.
Still not as tragic as people dying for liberty just to have liberals voluntarily surrender it for "free" cigarettes and beer.

Q: Has the Obama administration started a program to use "taxpayer money" to give free cell phones to welfare recipients?

A: No. Low-income households have been eligible for discounted telephone service for more than a decade. But the program is funded by telecom companies, not by taxes, and the president has nothing to do with it.

The Obama Phone?

You dumb Moon Bat. All of you Moon Bats are uneducated and low information.

There is an Obamaphone tax on every phone bill in the US.

What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program

Lifeline is funded by a “universal service fee” — essentially, a tax — placed on your phone bill. And since 2008, Lifeline spending has almost doubled, growing from $819 million to $1.6 billion. To finance this and other spending on universal services, the tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years.

The tax rate on Americans’ phone bills has increased by 83 percent over the past seven years. So where does your hard-earned money go? So where does your hard-earned money go? Unfortunately, Lifeline, known in some circles as the “Obamaphone” program, is plagued by waste, fraud, and abuse. And ground zero for the program’s current woes is the state of Oklahoma. Why? The typical Lifeline subsidy is $9.25 per month. But those who live on lands designated as “tribal” receive $34.25 per month, whether or not they are Native Americans.

Read more at: What Those Rising Taxes on Your Phone Bill Pay For: A Fraud-Friendly ‘Obamaphone’ Program

You should have read all of it, Flush......at no point does it suggest that Obama changed any part of the program.....

Assuming one believes in the Lifeline program in the first place, and remembering that the FCC has mandated the program, it only makes sense to expand the phone assistance program to include cell phones. So, in 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.

Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.....

The free cell phones only go to those who qualify for the program under the exact same eligibility requirements that have been in effect since 1996. An applicant is generally eligible if they are at or below 135-150% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (depending upon the state in which they live), or if they already participate in one of many public assistance programs such as Medicaid, food stamps, energy assistance, public housing and others.

Nothing about the Lifeline eligibility has changed since President Clinton’s days. Nothing has changed since President Bush’s days.

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?

and as I recall, you owe your grandchildren an apology for having cast two votes for Scrub....

You are a confused Moon Bat.

You are required to pay the fucking tax if you have a phone just like you are required to pay a fuel tax if you drive on roads and you are required to pay income tax if you meet the threshold of income.

I know you Moon Bats think everything is free but these fucking Obamaphones are paid for out of telephone taxes that Americans are forced to pay.

The tax was wrong no matter who started it. I stopped voting for Republicans over a decade ago because they are almost as bad as the filthy ass Democrats. Under Obama the taxes for our phones have increased 83% in the last seven year and millions of welfare bitches like the Obamaphone Lady got a free cell phone. That was really wrong.

Don't be so dumb when you post on the internet. It is stupid to deny that the American people are taxed to pay for filthy ass welfare phones. It just makes you look foolish when you do it.

I am wondering about this video how was this being made before the police got to the location. Something odd about it to me.

Here is one of the names on the phone that is uploading as the police are arriving and then being shot at. Charmaine Adams | Facebook

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

The Sacrifices Made by the Men Who Signed the Declaration
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

I think most of the signers of the Declaration were liberals, as was the writer. The Declaration reeks of the new age of liberalism that determined much of Declaration: "The Age of Enlightenment."

We passed the point of no return when the American people voted Obama into office. That is when I realized that the enemies of freedom outnumbered the friends of freedom among the American people. There is no way to go back now.
I think to their credit - the American people overwhelmingly realized their mistake and corrected it. Both the House and the Senate were not only handed back over to Republican's at the very first election post-Obama inauguration, but it also included the first real conservatives since the Reagan Administration (Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Marco Rubio, etc.). Plus, look at the governors that were elected - Scott Walker, John Kasich, Nikki Haley, etc.

We seem to screw up the presidency as a nation with choices like George W. Bush, John Kerry, Barack Obama, John McCain, Donald Trump, and Hitlery Clinton. But I think we've made great strides in all other phases of public office.

The Obama Phone?
you do realize that there is a 17% tax added to your phone bill that covers the cost of the obama phones right? it might not be a tax taken from your pay directly, but if you pay a phone bill, you pay for those worthless leeches to have cell phones to make their drug deals with.

I think most of the signers of the Declaration were liberals, as was the writer. The Declaration reeks of the new age of liberalism that determined much of Declaration: "The Age of Enlightenment."
Explicitly restricting the government to 18 specific powers only reeks of the essence of conservatism no matter how much the modern day liberal wants to spin it. Just go read the original writings of the founders like Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, and Benjamin Franklin - and then come back and tell me that they were "liberals". I dare you.

It's funny....for a group of people that loathe everything about conservatism, liberals sure do want to take credit for everything conservatives have achieved. We founded a nation, granted man power over government instead of government having power over man, restricted what little power we did grant to government, ended slavery, and lead the Civil Rights movement. And yet in each case, desperate liberals will proclaim "yes - but Republican's were actually 'liberals' back then and Democrats were actually 'conservatives' and then after Republican's accomplished every great thing in the history of man kind, all of us met at midfield and agreed to switch helmets and jerseys". I mean....it's the kind of stupid that could only come from liberalism. :bang3:

The Obama Phone?
you do realize that there is a 17% tax added to your phone bill that covers the cost of the obama phones right? it might not be a tax taken from your pay directly, but if you pay a phone bill, you pay for those worthless leeches to have cell phones to make their drug deals with.
You know the saddest part about that? The libtard masters have actually convinced the libtard minions that a cell phone is critical items that warrants government subsidization. First it was just food. Then it was healthcare as well. Then it was also housing. Then it became electric and gas as well. Then transportation was thrown in. Now the most frivolous, luxury items imaginable (such as fuck'n cell phone that 99% of the people in Afghanistan have never even seen and manage to survive just fine without one) is suddenly a "critical" survival item. And of course, these libtard minions are all too happy to agree that it is critical because it's just one more thing that they can get for free without having to have any gratitude for it.

I certainly hope you don't mean SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps). Only idiots think you can use a SNAP card to buy beer and cigarettes.

I certainly hope you don't mean SNAP Benefits (Food Stamps). Only idiots think you can use a SNAP card to buy beer and cigarettes.
did you know you can use the SNAP card at an atm? guess what, use it for the cash then you can use the cash to buy your beer, drugs and cigarettes.

did you know you can use the SNAP card at an atm? guess what, use it for the cash then you can use the cash to buy your beer, drugs and cigarettes.

Do you know how few people actually qualify for SNAP money benefits?

No, you can't.

You can get other benefits from an atm, but SNAP only works for food.

No - it's not the murder of 5 police officers in Dallas, or 3 police officers in Louisiana. It's not 9/11 or the Oklahoma City bombing. It's not the Watts Riots, the LA Riots, or the New Orleans Riots. It's not the $19 trillion in national debt or the erosion or rights. Unbelievably, it's not even slavery.

The greatest tragedy in U.S. history (in world history for that matter) is the unimaginable sacrifices men and women who founded this country and fought in wars to protect it, made - only to have modern-day liberals take their sacrifices and turn them into bargaining chips to be traded in for pitiful government table scraps and other handouts.

I guess for some - who never had to make any sacrifices and had freedom handed to them on a silver platter - liberty just doesn't mean that much. Millions throughout U.S. history made tremendous sacrifices - up to and including giving their lives - only to have it voluntarily surrendered by those on the left for some stamps allowing the purchase of cigarettes and beer.

Tat is the thing about democracy--people alive get to decide the direction of their nation and not people who died 200 years ago.

No, you can't.

DSS: How to Access Cash and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits

Doh! Down goes Lewdog.....Down goes Lewdog! :lol:

Tat is the thing about democracy--people alive get to decide the direction of their nation and not people who died 200 years ago.
Except that we are not - nor have we ever been - a "democracy" junior. We are a republic. And here is the thing about our constitutional republic: we are bound by law to the U.S. Constitution. So yes, the people who (and I quote) "died 200 years ago" do in fact rule our lives. But those people were so bright and so honorable, that they built in a system allowing you to alter or even completely abolish what they set up. You just have to do it legally though the amendment process.

The thing is - liberals are like small children. They have limited intellect and they are sore losers. Rather than accept that the American people have spoken and that they cannot get the votes to legally amend the Constitution, liberals move ahead illegally with their unconstitutional agenda. Laws and rules be damned. And that is the big reason for the lawless third world country we are morphing into - where George Soros pays liberals to riot, assault people, and damage property, and where liberals go out and shoot 3 to 5 law enforcement officers per night.

When you lose the rule of law - you lose everything. And we lost the rule of law over 100 years ago when you liberals assholes started pissing all over the U.S. Constitution because you're sore losers and can't accept that the American people reject your radical views.

No, you can't.

DSS: How to Access Cash and Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits

You just listed a page that says...nothing.

Forum List

Back