The Greatest Scandal In American History: The Trump Cover Up Of A Looming Public Health Crisis

Image the hit he'll take if we're all eating our dogs for Halloween George

Imagine the hit liberals will take if Trumps popularity keeps going up like it is now thanks to his handling of the crisis? Have to hope libs keep shooting themselves in the foot like they did with Russian collusion, Ukraine phone call, and now using pandemic to diversity!

Imagine the hit liberals will take if Trumps popularity keeps going up like it is now thanks to his handling of the crisis? Have to hope libs keep shooting themselves in the foot like they did with Russian collusion, Ukraine phone call, and now using pandemic to diversity!

Trump is really inconsequential to me Ed

I figure all of Congress, SCOTUS, is bought /sold

And the offal office is merely the mouthpiece of the true owners of America

~S~

Dopey moron liberal fantasy. Absolutely nothing will happen on Easter unless the numbers warrant it.
What numbers are you conjuring, Einstein?
cumulative-cases-banner-l.jpg

Modelers Struggle to Predict the Future of the COVID-19 Pandemic

Trump is really inconsequential to me Ed

I figure all of Congress, SCOTUS, is bought /sold

And the offal office is merely the mouthpiece of the true owners of America

~S~
Some more truth from Kaitlin Johnstone...very true...
All The Craziest Things About America Are Being Highlighted By This Virus
The corporate cronyism of America’s political system has been highlighted with a massive kleptocratic multitrillion-dollar corporate bailout of which actual Americans are only receiving a tiny fraction. Instead of putting that money toward paying people a living wage to stay home during a global pandemic, the overwhelming majority of the money is going to corporations while actual human beings receive a paltry $1,200 (which they won’t even be getting until May at the earliest) at a time of record-smashing unemployment.

America’s capitalism worship has been highlighted with Wall Street Journal headline “Dow Soars More Than 11% In Biggest One-Day Jump Since 1933” running at the exact same time as “Record Rise in Unemployment Claims Halts Historic Run of Job Growth — More than 3 million workers file for jobless benefits as coronavirus hits the economy”. Stocks are booming, Amazon is surging, and mountains of wealth are being transferred to sprawling megacorporations, while actual human beings are terrified of what the future holds.

America’s joke of a healthcare system is being highlighted as uninsured COVID-19 patients are racking up $35,000 medical bills and even insuredCOVID-19 patients are looking at out-of-pocket expenses in excess of $1,300. Combine this with the millions of Americans getting thrown off of employer-provided health insurance and you’re looking at a huge number of people who will avoid getting tested and avoid treatment as much as possible. Both heads of America’s two-headed one-party system have spent decades forcefully creating this dynamic.

The corporate cronyism of America’s political system has been highlighted with a massive kleptocratic multitrillion-dollar corporate bailout of which actual Americans are only receiving a tiny fraction.
“I Will Not Kill My Mother for Your Stock Portfolio” - CounterPunch.org

"The $2 trillion COVID-19 relief bill just passed by the multi-millionaire-laden U.S. Senate and likely to be passed by the House tomorrow (I am writing on Thursday afternoon) creates a slush fund of more than $400 billion to be disbursed to big corporations and financial institutions by the corrupt Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin at the command of the Chosen One and with only slight Congressional oversight.

"The fund can be leveraged multiple times by the Federal Reserve, making it a multi-trillion-dollar giveaway to the shareholders of corporations – that is, to the very rich.

"The bill lets bailed out firms lay off a tenth of their workforce over the next half year, with no limits afterward.

"The measure includes no serious restraints on stock buybacks and lets bailed out companies pay dividends to their shareholders."

Perhaps the shareholder vs worker contest is where any genuine populist revolt in the US begins?

One would think those who produce the surplus are entitled to determine its distribution?

Trump has been in the government for 4 years...

But yes, it was all him. In those 4 years it all happened.

The corporate cronyism of America’s political system has been highlighted with a massive kleptocratic multitrillion-dollar corporate bailout of which actual Americans are only receiving a tiny fraction.

"The $2 trillion COVID-19 relief bill just passed by the multi-millionaire-laden U.S. Senate and likely to be passed by the House tomorrow (I am writing on Thursday afternoon) creates a slush fund of more than $400 billion to be disbursed to big corporations and financial institutions by the corrupt Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin at the command of the Chosen One and with only slight Congressional oversight.

"The fund can be leveraged multiple times by the Federal Reserve, making it a multi-trillion-dollar giveaway to the shareholders of corporations – that is, to the very rich.

"The bill lets bailed out firms lay off a tenth of their workforce over the next half year, with no limits afterward.

"The measure includes no serious restraints on stock buybacks and lets bailed out companies pay dividends to their shareholders."

Perhaps the shareholder vs worker contest is where any genuine populist revolt in the US begins?

One would think those who produce the surplus are entitled to determine its distribution?
The senate vote was 96-0 for this corporate bailout. So, Bernie voted for it. WTF.

Of course the fake progressive Warren also voted for it. It must be remembered that she first ran for her senate seat railing against corporate bailouts. Hopefully the schmucks in MA vote her out.

They are all criminals.

The senate vote was 96-0 for this corporate bailout. So, Bernie voted for it. WTF.

Of course the fake progressive Warren also voted for it. It must be remembered that she first ran for her senate seat railing against corporate bailouts. Hopefully the schmucks in MA vote her out
I don't think Bernie or any other Democrat is willing to pick a fight with the Divine Right of Shareholders"

"'A bailout at the onset of a killer pandemic without any structural change to the economy that exacerbated the crisis,' writes Counterpunch’s Jeffrey St. Clair, 'is the most contemptible kind of looting. What plausible excuse can Sanders, Warren & Merkley offer for lending their support to this act of corporate pillage of the sick, the jobless and the dying?'"

Maybe the five hundred year-old virus known as capitalism will be undone by Horseshoe Bats?

Of course the fake progressive Warren also voted for it. It must be remembered that she first ran for her senate seat railing against corporate bailouts. Hopefully the schmucks in MA vote her out
I don't think Bernie or any other Democrat is willing to pick a fight with the Divine Right of Shareholders"

"'A bailout at the onset of a killer pandemic without any structural change to the economy that exacerbated the crisis,' writes Counterpunch’s Jeffrey St. Clair, 'is the most contemptible kind of looting. What plausible excuse can Sanders, Warren & Merkley offer for lending their support to this act of corporate pillage of the sick, the jobless and the dying?'"

Maybe the five hundred year-old virus known as capitalism will be undone by Horseshoe Bats?
Clearly the entire Senate is owned by big corporations. Now we will see if anyone in the House stands up against this evil.

Clearly the entire Senate is owned by big corporations. Now we will see if anyone in the House stands up against this evil.
Being that the evil are the Democrats, probably won't happen until republicans take the house back in November.

I'm listening to an interview with Ilhan Omar, and she sounds like she believes she has no option but vote yes.
18738917_1482261835165484_5559254414311741520_o.jpg

I think it will be difficult to focus voters' attention on Federal Reserve
actions between now and November.

Stimulus Bill Allows Federal Reserve to Conduct Meetings in Secret; Gives Fed $454 Billion Slush Fund for Wall Street Bailouts - CounterPunch.org

"Why does the Federal Reserve need $454 billion from the U.S. taxpayer to bail out Wall Street when it has the power to create money out of thin air and has already dumped more than $9 trillion cumulatively in revolving loans to prop up Wall Street’s trading houses since September 17, 2019 – long before there was any diagnosis of coronavirus anywhere in the world.

"The Fed needs that money to create more Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) — the same device used by Enron to hide its toxic debt off its balance sheet before it went belly up.

"With the taxpayers’ money taking a 10 percent stake in the various Wall Street bailout programs offered by the Fed, structured as SPVs, the Fed can keep these dark pools off its balance sheet while levering them up 10-fold.

"White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow acknowledged plans by the Fed to leverage the money at a White House press briefing this week, stating that the money the Treasury is handing over to the Fed would result in '$4 trillion in Federal Reserve lending power.'"

This should be the scandal of the century. In a rational world it would destroy Trump’s Presidency and end the Republican Party as a political force for years. For weeks the President of the United States, and many in his party, engaged in a systematic cover up of a looming public health crisis. When it came, as they were warned it would, hundreds (likely thousands or tens of thousands before it is through) of Americans would die. A nation enjoying a prolonged period of economic prosperity would be pushed into a recession. While those engaged in this cover up did not prepare the nation, they often prepared themselves, their political supporters, and their families, for the financial shock by dumping soon to be greatly devalued stocks.

This is no Presidential cover up of a burglary, or lying about some Oval Office fellatio. It’s not even akin to seeking foreign help to smear your political opponents. This is life and death, and economic ruin for millions of Americans, spawned by the most malicious lies, corruption, and cover up imaginable.

And it's only going to get worse. The scandal, and the health crisis.

If you live in the world of Trump's fantasy, this video is not for you.

I'm listening to an interview with Ilhan Omar, and she sounds like she believes she has no option but vote yes.
18738917_1482261835165484_5559254414311741520_o.jpg

I think it will be difficult to focus voters' attention on Federal Reserve
actions between now and November.

Stimulus Bill Allows Federal Reserve to Conduct Meetings in Secret; Gives Fed $454 Billion Slush Fund for Wall Street Bailouts - CounterPunch.org

"Why does the Federal Reserve need $454 billion from the U.S. taxpayer to bail out Wall Street when it has the power to create money out of thin air and has already dumped more than $9 trillion cumulatively in revolving loans to prop up Wall Street’s trading houses since September 17, 2019 – long before there was any diagnosis of coronavirus anywhere in the world.

"The Fed needs that money to create more Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) — the same device used by Enron to hide its toxic debt off its balance sheet before it went belly up.

"With the taxpayers’ money taking a 10 percent stake in the various Wall Street bailout programs offered by the Fed, structured as SPVs, the Fed can keep these dark pools off its balance sheet while levering them up 10-fold.

"White House Economic Adviser Larry Kudlow acknowledged plans by the Fed to leverage the money at a White House press briefing this week, stating that the money the Treasury is handing over to the Fed would result in '$4 trillion in Federal Reserve lending power.'"
What’s really laughable is Americans criticizing China for currency manipulation. The US is the greatest currency manipulator of all time.

It really does grow on trees! Says the 1%.

Forum List

Back