The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

The Governor might be playing for keeps. Could it be he wants more people in the Blue Cities to get sick and die? Isn't that where the highest concentration of cases are in Texas?
Texas and Florida are two states where they noted the vaccines being distributed to high income areas disproportionate to the number of eligible individuals.

In short, you may be right. They're vaccinating their supporters, while pushing the spread to to non-protected poor areas.

That’s to go with the 200 billion rounds purchased during the Obama Error.
That's where I call LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

Cite 25 billion rounds of ammunition purchased in any year Obama was in power, no less an average of every year.
Stay under your pillow while you piddle your pants.
Americans spent an estimated $17 billion on ammunition while Obama was president

Trump's America? There IS no other America.
There is now.
Trump is out, Biden is in. There's a new sheriff in town, and he's here to clean up the mess left by the last sheriff.

1614963892901.png

California like New York is experiencing an exodus of productive people even as the number of homeless swells the population. The governor is being recalled and still refuses to open the state. The district attorney in Los Angeles is being recalled and still releases the most dangerous criminals.

The nation is splitting at the seams.

Trump's America? There IS no other America.
There is now.
Trump is out, Biden is in. There's a new sheriff in town, and he's here to clean up the mess left by the last sheriff.

View attachment 464435
White House cuts live feed after Biden says he's 'happy to take questions'

May I point out, that for your claim to be TRUE, the proof you posted says that bullets cost an average of 8.5 cents per round.

9mm Ammo as cheap as 60¢ per round - AmmoGrab.com

Are you going to show how people spent 8.5 cents for ammo that costs 60 cents?

Or are you going to admit your complete fabrication of 200 billion rounds under Obama ?

May I point out, that for your claim to be TRUE, the proof you posted says that bullets cost an average of 8.5 cents per round.

Or are you going to admit your complete fabrication of 200 billion rounds under Obama ?
Shitforbrains thinks ammo has always been so high.

Your claim is that 9mm ammo cost 8.5 cents under obama, and now costs 60 cents. You are insane.
Please cite the number of ROUNDS of ammo bought under Obama,
And i'll even spot you 100 billion rounds (which means your claim can be 100% inflated)

I'll be here waiting for your retraction.

I'm okay opening up but with masks. No masks is a dumb idea.
If you think a t shirt over your head protects you from a virus, nobody is suggesting you can’t.
N95 masks work. The FLU is all but gone this year. Masks and distancing are working fine.
We don't want spikes before everyone is vaccinated, especially with the new mutations.
And explain the spike in cases starting in the Fall while everyone wore masks.

not everyone wore masks ... & they aren't 100% effective. but upwards of 75% protective. think of them like condoms - why would you have unprotected sex with anybody nowadays? why would you go out in public without protection - not knowing if the person next to you isn't 'clean'?
So then with unclean people all over the world, shouldn't we wear masks all the time to save other's lives?

Your claim is that 9mm ammo cost 8.5 cents under obama, and now costs 60 cents. You are insane.
Please cite the number of ROUNDS of ammo bought under Obama,
And i'll even spot you 100 billion rounds (which means your claim can be 100% inflated)

I'll be here waiting for your retraction.
You obviously think guns are scary and don’t own any.

Borrowing from Matt, It is estimated 12 BILLION rounds of ammunition is sold each year in the USA.

Let's do the math. That means Obama was in office for 16 years.

Or you were caught in another big lie.

Biden's Neathrandal is Cankle's deplorable

Left loons never learn. Unity my ass left loons

"Neanderthal thinking" is no match for "Enemy of the People" and telling natural born citizens they came from "Shitholes."

Karen, your Hyperbole is calling, but your Fauxrage machine is broken.

The Governor might be playing for keeps. Could it be he wants more people in the Blue Cities to get sick and die? Isn't that where the highest concentration of cases are in Texas?
Texas and Florida are two states where they noted the vaccines being distributed to high income areas disproportionate to the number of eligible individuals.

In short, you may be right. They're vaccinating their supporters, while pushing the spread to to non-protected poor areas.

Or maybe they're vaccinating older people, who also frequently are higher income, due to having worked their way up in their fields for decades.

I'm laughing at your assumption that "wealthier means Republican supporter", when the Democrat Party counts as its supporters many of the wealthiest people in the country.

I guess you don't understand the concept of buying in bulk?

Borrowing from Matt, It is estimated 12 BILLION rounds of ammunition is sold each year in the USA.

Let's do the math. That means Obama was in office for 16 years.

Or you were caught in another big lie.
Cool, to US citizens.....but Obama was buying for the US Govt. Try and grasp critical thinking skills

Forum List

Back