The Great Uniter Calls Texans ‘Neanderthals’

You supported the orange clown who did the same thing on Twitter.

You have no standing.
Shitforbrains thinks Trump sold himself as a great uniter.
Are you admitting Trump was a racist divider now?

Too little too late.
Hilarious watching you Commies piddle your pants.

Sure thing, The Fauxrage machine is a bit Rusty. Too much Trigger juice, Has it been in the shop since Trump abused it? Better take it in for a tune up. It's spitting out some really stupid stuff these days

People in "safe and smart" lockdown states need to stop fleeing to Republican states. You probably haven't noticed around your gigantic and thoroughly-unearned ego, but no one actually WANTS to come to your fucking states.

New York became the epicenter because so many people from all over the world, wanted to go to New York.

Now you claim the opposite. Epic Fail on your part.

New York became the epicenter back when the epidemic started. I don't know if your mommy has taught you to read a calendar, but that was over a year ago. Do you see a lot of people frantically trying to get into New York now?

Epic fail in your existence. Again.

Actually the vast nursing home deaths were because of young sick people who worked in nursing homes.

Prove it. Y'know, with the "SCIENCE!" you leftist twits keep pretending you care about.

“All it takes is one person to get into the nursing home, probably a worker, a nurse… and that’s how it spreads,” said Dr. Mark Schwartz, a San Jose State University biotechnologist.

Sure thing, The Fauxrage machine is a bit Rusty. Too much Trigger juice, Has it been in the shop since Trump abused it? Better take it in for a tune up. It's spitting out some really stupid stuff these days
While everybody else was covering the senate hearing on the January 6th insurrection.

Fox news was talking about Mr. Potatohead and Dr. Seus.

Chicom Biden proclaimed that people in states that opened up were neanderthals. This has the same effect and the same result as when Queen Hillary proclaimed her opposition deplorables.

Shortly after the Chinese puppet voiced his edict Connecticut announced full opening. Quietly and without a major announcement Arizona is open. This morning Ohio said it was opening. The states are announcing a full revolt. Chicom Biden has two choices allow states to reopen or declare an open rebellion and send in the military to enforce mask mandates. Best guess is he will take a nap.

Do you see a lot of people frantically trying to get into New York now?

I've been noticing a record number of out of state license plates. I was surprised when after I parked and glanced down the street, I saw half a dozen out of state plates from Texas, North Carolina, Florida etc.

So New York is still drawing people from out of state.

Chicom Biden proclaimed that people in states that opened up were neanderthals. This has the same effect and the same result as when Queen Hillary proclaimed her opposition deplorables.

Not at all. Those "neanderthal" state governors are putting their people at great risk, when all they need do is wait 30 days, and those risks of reopening will be cut in half.

And more importantly, dropping the mask requirements is absolutely insane. With new mutations with higher transmission, we need to be wearing masks more, not less.

Shortly after the Chinese puppet voiced his edict Connecticut announced full opening.

The governor stressed that while some of these restrictions are being eased, all of the protocols that relate to face coverings, social distancing, and cleaning measures are being maintained, and people and businesses are urged to continue adhering to those health and safety procedures.

Protocols that will remain in effect until further notice include:

• Face coverings and masks continue to be required
  • Bars that only serve beverages continue to remain closed
  • 11PM closing time remains in place for events at venues, restaurants, and entertainment
  • Indoor theaters continue to have a 50% capacity

While everybody else was covering the senate hearing on the January 6th insurrection.

Fox news was talking about Mr. Potatohead and Dr. Seus.
9 billion rounds of ammo purchased just last year..,.

Shortly after the Chinese puppet voiced his edict Connecticut announced full opening.

The governor stressed that while some of these restrictions are being eased, all of the protocols that relate to face coverings, social distancing, and cleaning measures are being maintained, and people and businesses are urged to continue adhering to those health and safety procedures.

Protocols that will remain in effect until further notice include:

• Face coverings and masks continue to be required
  • Bars that only serve beverages continue to remain closed
  • 11PM closing time remains in place for events at venues, restaurants, and entertainment
  • Indoor theaters continue to have a 50% capacity
Your ever shrinking Karen world.
E26444F1-6218-4909-AE2B-ABB999513F2D.jpeg

Not at all. Those "neanderthal" state governors are putting their people at great risk, when all they need do is wait 30 days, and those risks of reopening will be cut in half.

And more importantly, dropping the mask requirements is absolutely insane. With new mutations with higher transmission, we need to be wearing masks more, not less.
What pathetic cowards you Leftards are!

You stay hiding in your closet, we’ll let you know when it’s safe to come outside.

Do you see a lot of people frantically trying to get into New York now?

I've been noticing a record number of out of state license plates. I was surprised when after I parked and glanced down the street, I saw half a dozen out of state plates from Texas, North Carolina, Florida etc.

Your anecdotal assertions on the Internet are supposed to mean what to me?

The Governor might be playing for keeps. Could it be he wants more people in the Blue Cities to get sick and die? Isn't that where the highest concentration of cases are in Texas?

That’s to go with the 200 billion rounds purchased during the Obama Error.
That's where I call LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE.

Cite 25 billion rounds of ammunition purchased in any year Obama was in power, no less an average of every year.

Your anecdotal assertions on the Internet are supposed to mean what to me?
I could take a picture and show you. The number of out of state plates is staggering. And i'm discounting the usual Tri-state (NY, NJ, CONN) plates. I'm talking from southern states, from Texas to Florida. I found it quite unusual, especially since such travel should be limited.

On the other hand. Have you seen an increase in New York license plates in your state?

Forum List

Back