The great thing about having a verbally incontinent POTUS

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Is that you get to hear what's really going on behind the scenes. Biden committed to war against China in the event of a Taiwan conflict not because he is senile but because he forgets to shut up...this is an education for public consumption as to exactly what goes on at the top levels of our government. Truth is we are already at war with Russia and it's getting pretty damned hard to deny it. Ukraine would have been gone weeks ago if that were not actually the case. Do we think the Chinese are paying attention? Yeah....I think maybe they are.

Jo

Last edited:
Is that you get to hear what's really going on behind the scenes. Biden committed to war against China in the event of a Taiwan conflict not because he is senile but because he forgets to shut up...this is an education for public consumption as to exactly what goes on at the top levels of our government. Truth is we are already at war with Russia and it's getting pretty damned hard to deny it. Ukraine would have been gone weeks ago if that were not actually the case. Do we think the Chinese are paying attention? Yeah....I think maybe they are.

Jo
Actually, the best thing is that Joe Biden is President until 1/20/2025 and there is absolutely NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.
Did he gaffe on China? I don't think he did. It may not have been the party line, but it was how Biden felt. I would have thought you hard core
right wingers would be singing his praises for finally having Taiwan's back. :)

Actually, the best thing is that Joe Biden is President until 1/20/2025 and there is absolutely NOTHING you or anyone else can do about it.
Did he gaffe on China? I don't think he did. It may not have been the party line, but it was how Biden felt. I would have thought you hard core
:auiqs.jpg:

Oh I'm ok with that for sure...
What we are hearing from Biden Is the truth....what we are hearing from the "walker-backers" is prepared Bullshit.

Of course it's a totally foolish notion even if it is noble. China will have it's rogue provence back in tow and there really isn't any way to prevent that from happening.

Democrats hope that China realizes that the president is senile and incompetent. Don't take him seriously.

He'll be a slobbering veggie by 2025

Why is it best Biden is POTUS until 2025?

I'm sure as China buttfucks you on (choose your pick: shoes, clothes, oil, tuperware, phones, cars, steel, copper, batteries) you'll still be singing Biden's praises.

Because you only want to watch the world burn. You will LOSE

I'm sure as China buttfucks you on (choose your pick: shoes, clothes, oil, tuperware, phones, cars, steel, copper, batteries) you'll still be singing Biden's praises.

Because you only want to watch the world burn. You will LOSE
And you lemmings can buy all the Trump MAGA gear you'd like..courtesy of little workers in....wait for it...CHINA!!:auiqs.jpg:

And you lemmings can buy all the Trump MAGA gear you'd like..courtesy of little workers in....wait for it...CHINA!!:auiqs.jpg:
I voted for Biden and regret it, what an utter failure.

Meanwhile, you disrespect the reality of the situation. The US is in NO position to challenge China militarily in its back yard.

A silly little scrap of yellowed paper sitting at the National Archives...oh yeah, and 81 million people in 2020. About 8 million more than the Orange Roughy. :auiqs.jpg:

That's illogical however. If we assume your selection was legit, safe to say Hitler was the most popular guy in Germany for a time.

I'll bet they weren't as easily corrupted as today's PROGs.

Last edited:
I voted for Biden and regret it, what an utter failure.

Meanwhile, you disrespect the reality of the situation. The US is in NO position to challenge China militarily in its back yard.
They just don't get it...

Jo

That's illogical however. If we assume your selection was legit, safe to say Hitler was the most popular guy in Germany for a time.

I'll bet they weren't as easily corrupted as today's PROGs.
Lol....nailed it

Forum List

Back