The great Tea Party swindle: How to make lots of money off the naive

The great Tea Party swindle: How to make lots of money off the naive

Make them read (and hopefully believe) salon.com articles?

That'll do it.

The tea party was one of the most effective cattle herding and brainwashing campaigns in modern history. It's a good thing most of even very low intelligence have discovered they were a con and have moved on, expect for the dumbest of the dumb with mental retardation mental capabilities that still follow them.

Last edited:
The tea party was one of the most effective cattle herding and brainwashing campaigns in modern history. It's a good thing most of even very low intelligence have discovered they were a con and have moved on, expect for the dumbest of the dumb with mental retardation mental capabilities that still follow them.

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything the TEA party people said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call them names, call their audience names and insult them, and hope that somebody somewhere believes me.

Democrat pedophiles and the senate majority leader alleged to use campaign donations to enrich his granddaughter jewelry business but the left still hates the Tea Party. What else is new?

oh goody, we get more hate about the Tea party from the left wing hate site, Salon

I'll wait for them to do an article on the Occupy movement and insinuate the people in it are, fools, tools, how to make money off them naive people and call it, the great Occupy swindle...

who want's to take in all that hate Salon puts out? evidently people who has the same hate in them

TRANSLATION: I can't refute anything the TEA party people said, but I hate it anyway. So I'll attack the messenger instead, call them names, call their audience names and insult them, and hope that somebody somewhere believes me.

The Tea Party is for the most laziest of humankind. :eusa_hand:

The Tea Party is for the most laziest of humankind. :eusa_hand:

WOW, the ugly left has reared it's ugly hate for others in this thread
pathetic people in my book, but that was Salons objective in posting that piece...

Last edited:
Remember those tea party rallies in which they shit on police cars and slept in their own piss?......

What could be more hilarious than an Obama dick sucking drone accusing any organization of being "one of the most effective cattle herding and brainwashing campaigns in modern history?"

Do you have any arguments other than pure ad hominem?

I didn't read any of it since the OP was too lazy or dense to post anything but a link. But if the Tea Party still has the libs all riled up it's good news to me.

that's how they try and trick you into going to that hate site
I won't touch something like that...I won't ever support Salon anyway

I didn't read any of it since the OP was too lazy or dense to post anything but a link. But if the Tea Party still has the libs all riled up it's good news to me.

Salon is a propaganda, brainwashing, hate site, it is for the lazy of mind and the liberal lemmings. Of course you wouldn't know that being a lazy liberal.

I know I insult real liberals but there are not to many anymore, most have morphed into bullies. You might want to read up on JFK, he was the last real liberal President.

tl;dr Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

It's deplorable no matter where you are on the political spectrum.

Salon is a propaganda, brainwashing, hate site, it is for the lazy of mind and the liberal lemmings. Of course you wouldn't know that being a lazy liberal.

I know I insult real liberals but there are not to many anymore, most have morphed into bullies. You might want to read up on JFK, he was the last real liberal President.

tl;dr Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

really, so you know all about it huh?
What other PAC'S have you investigated?

yea were did they move on too?....one of the other 2 big cattle herding and brainwashing parties.....the ones with any brains said fuck them all.....

I find it hypocritical to attack on political leaning group and give a pass to other political leaning groups.

Occupy had millions of dollars donated to them, what happened to that money. What happened to the hundreds of thousands that was in a bank in New York? But you see that is different.

Look at most charities, the money they raise, very little goes to the cause they are organized for, however Salon, nor you care about that, you zero in on one group and then cherry pick and slant the story to fit the hate. Not credible, however, you blindly follow.

Tea Party PACs are collecting millions of dollars in donations, saying they'll use it to support candidates who share their values, but in reality they use the PAC as a kind of money laundering agent to funnel the donations into private companies the PAC's operators own. In effect, Tea Partiers are giving free money to private companies and don't know it.

Not really since it's just an allegation. Now, the unions do exactly that and it's no secret. They take member dues and support the Democrat party candidates no matter what the member wants. If he wants to keep his job anyway. It's deplorable no matter where you are on the political spectrum.

Forum List

Back