The Great Leftist Lie About Voter ID laws

When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

But look at last night's election in Alabama:
30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

The liberal narrative discribing voter I’d laws as discriminatory is a proven myth. There is utterly no foundation to the idea that requiring a person to show an ID to vote disenfranchises anybody. It’s a lie. See anthropogenic global warming.
When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

The liberal narrative discribing voter I’d laws as discriminatory is a proven myth. There is utterly no foundation to the idea that requiring a person to show an ID to vote disenfranchises anybody. It’s a lie. See anthropogenic global warming.

And here I thought AGW stood for astrology gone wild, thanks for the correction but given the innumerate apologetics, blatant fraud and non-verifiable data used I thought AGW had to stand for Astrology Gone Wild because no one in their right mind would believe such transparent bilge.

There is utterly no foundation to the idea that requiring a person to show an ID to vote disenfranchises anybody. It’s a lie.

Demonstrably false.

first of all, it is literally the reason (explicitly stated, many times) these and other obstacles were introduced. Are you suggesting that their progenitors are stupid? Incompetent? Shall we look at their credentials and compare them to ours?

Second, it has been conclusively demonstrated that these laws have had the effect of reducing turnout, as have the other laws that are designed for the same reason, to the surprise of nobody who knows about any of this.

If someone decides not to vote because they don’t want to show their ID, then that is their choice. The requirement of showing ID is not a barrier to voters. Some may decide they won’t vote if it requires they show their ID, but it is done by choice and not because it is an obstacle they can’t overcome.

ALEC? You'll have to be more specific.

Dude, you really should go read up on it. Google it, you'll find it. Again, it's not a secret. It's an open con. Which makes it not a con, but rather just a plan. Read up. You're either for it, or your against it. But you can't really be either, if you know nothing about it.

Than post a link if you're so confident....i'll be waiting.
Hmm, no, I'll leave it to you. Look it up, or don't. I won't lose any sleep either way.

Thanks for the non info.
I can tell you really stand behind it.
I could post literally anything, and you are not going to lift a finger to learn a damn thing about any of this. Else, you would have. While you may be in the dark as to what ALEC is, I guarantee the people you voted for are not.

Maybe you should have posted something...rather than nothing.

If someone doesn't have a valid ID they can't function in society. That's just a fact.

End the charade loons
not even close to a fact.... :rolleyes:

118,000 Alabama citizens who were registered to vote could not vote because they do not have a valid ID acceptable under the new voter ID laws, most of whom are black, but a good percentage are white as well.

Keyword being acceptable ID. What's acceptable under Alabama law?
ID's that these 118,000 registered to vote their whole lives citizens.... do not have due to the Alabama laws created to disenfranchise them.
Really, the State of Alabama offers free photo voter ID's. If its not a money thing what other excuse can you make up.
Photo Voter ID | Alabama Secretary of State

`
`

I support voter ID. We have it in Wisconsin. Outside of the far left people, there was really no outcry against it by the black constituency in here, in this last election.

Forum List

Back