The Great Leftist Lie About Voter ID laws

As far as voter ID goes I want a level playing field.

Shameless lie. You want voter ID in order to reduce turnout. Seriously, man.... at this point, your like the toddler with chocolate all over his face who is claiming that not only did he not eat the chocolate, he's never even heard of chocolate....

Do you have an ID?
Sorry, I am not going to contribute to your charade. Not one of you said a damn word until your heroes showed you how this would be to their political advantage. And now you are all reading from the same playbook, handed down by their paid propagandists.

When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

But look at last night's election in Alabama:
30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

Great . Now let’s register guns !

Shameless lie. You want voter ID in order to reduce turnout. Seriously, man.... at this point, your like the toddler with chocolate all over his face who is claiming that not only did he not eat the chocolate, he's never even heard of chocolate....

Do you have an ID?
Sorry, I am not going to contribute to your charade. Not one of you said a damn word until your heroes showed you how this would be to their political advantage. And now you are all reading from the same playbook, handed down by their paid propagandists.

You sound paranoid......have you visited your local mental health experts ?

Do you have an ID?

You sound paranoid......have you considered a Psyhorotists ?
That's a bizarre thing to say; there was nothing paranoid in what I said. You can literally track the factual basis of every word. You can track when these measures were introduced, who introduced them, and why. You can track how they were passed around and track the elected officials touting them You can track these people revealing their real motives. You can track the talking points handed around, and where they came from. You can track the audience of the outlets that disseminated these talking points. It was all very orchestrated and deliberate. You're certainly playing your part well... "useful idiot", as they say...

Do you have an ID?

That's a bizarre thing to say; there was nothing paranoid in what I said. You can literally track the factual basis of every word. You can track when these measures were introduced, who introduced them, and why. You can track how they were passed around and track the elected officials touting them You can track these people revealing their real motives. You can track the talking points handed around, and where they came from. You can track the audience of the outlets that disseminated these talking points. It was all very orchestrated and deliberate. You're certainly playing your part well... "useful idiot", as they say...

:tinfoil:

Do you have an ID?

It's the easiest con ever, because this country is broken, intellectually. ALEC's directives are clear: increase flow of money into politics, suppress the vote. It's not a secret. Either you're fine with that, or you're not.

Do you have an ID?

It's the easiest con ever, because this country is broken, intellectually. ALEC's directives are clear: increase flow of money into politics, suppress the vote. It's not a secret. Either you're fine with that, or you're not.

You deserve a double.....:tinfoil::tinfoil:

You really don't know about any of this, do you? Okay, have a nice night.

Oh I know all about it.
Which is why I refuse to play your game Jr.

Oh I know all about it.

You know all about ALEC introducing boilerplate legislation to suppress the vote? Hmm, kinda seems like you don't. Oddly, you seem in possession of all of the handed-down, boilerplate talking points. How coincidental that such an independent thinker as yourself would adopt them all! I wonder idf something else is at work, here....like a big information campaign, meant to fool gullible people...

Oh I know all about it.

Timmie is a closer Bircher. That's why he trots out absurd leftist positions and then defends them in the most idiotic fashion possible. that is true of many, almost all, of the leftists on this board.

Oh I know all about it.

You know all about ALEC introducing boilerplate legislation to suppress the vote? Hmm, kinda seems like you don't. Oddly, you seem in possession of all of the handed-down, boilerplate talking points. How coincidental that such an independent thinker as yourself would adopt them all! I wonder idf something else is at work, here....like a big information campaign, meant to fool gullible people...

ALEC? You'll have to be more specific.

Dude, you really should go read up on it. Google it, you'll find it. Again, it's not a secret. It's an open con. Which makes it not a con, but rather just a plan. Read up. You're either for it, or your against it. But you can't really be either, if you know nothing about it.

Dude, you really should go read up on it. Google it, you'll find it. Again, it's not a secret. It's an open con. Which makes it not a con, but rather just a plan. Read up. You're either for it, or your against it. But you can't really be either, if you know nothing about it.

Than post a link if you're so confident....i'll be waiting.

Hmm, no, I'll leave it to you. Look it up, or don't. I won't lose any sleep either way.

Hmm, no, I'll leave it to you. Look it up, or don't. I won't lose any sleep either way.

Thanks for the non info.
I can tell you really stand behind it.

Thanks for the non info.
I can tell you really stand behind it.
I could post literally anything, and you are not going to lift a finger to learn a damn thing about any of this. Else, you would have. While you may be in the dark as to what ALEC is, I guarantee the people you voted for are not.

When you mention the subject of voter ID laws, invariably the left will parrot the meme "Voter ID laws disenfranchise black voters".

But look at last night's election in Alabama:
30 percent of the electorate was African-American, with 96 percent of them voting for Mr. Jones.

It's a fact that Alabama has a voter ID law. So this pretty much shoots down the leftist's argument that voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters, doesn't it?

The liberal narrative discribing voter I’d laws as discriminatory is a proven myth. There is utterly no foundation to the idea that requiring a person to show an ID to vote disenfranchises anybody. It’s a lie. See anthropogenic global warming.

I am sorry to say but i have not needed ID for the last 55 years or so. I vote and drive and even get questioned by homeland security with no ID at all. And i have never heard of the voter ID laws are "disenfranchising" black voters,

Really? You have never heard of voter I’d laws disenfranchising blacks(minorities)? I’m shocked. It is a favorite tale spun by liberals. Read this. Now you have heard.
How Voter ID Laws Discriminate Against Racial Minorities

There is utterly no foundation to the idea that requiring a person to show an ID to vote disenfranchises anybody. It’s a lie.

Demonstrably false.

first of all, it is literally the reason (explicitly stated, many times) these and other obstacles were introduced. Are you suggesting that their progenitors are stupid? Incompetent? Shall we look at their credentials and compare them to ours?

Second, it has been conclusively demonstrated that these laws have had the effect of reducing turnout, as have the other laws that are designed for the same reason, to the surprise of nobody who knows about any of this.

Forum List

Back