Dec 20, 2015
Long Island
On a recent episode of my podcast we spoke about male stimulation from the anal area. My belief as a straight female, from my life experience is that most men do find anal stimulation exciting. My gay co host thinks anyone who does like butt play is in the closet. What is your opinion?

Anyone gay or straight male or female who likes it......likes it. :lol:

Was your question directed specifically to those who identify as straight males?

Uncle Ferd's g/f got a big butt...

... but not fer what ya talkin' `bout...

... he says the bigger the cushion...

... the better the pushin'.

Yes I should have been more direct! When we brought this discussion up it was directed towards the feelings of straight men.

If a straight man enjoys anal stimulation does that make him gay? I disagree but my male gay co host believes that too be true. That even if they say they are straight they must be in the closet.

Anyone gay or straight male or female who likes it......likes it. :lol:

Was your question directed specifically to those who identify as straight males?

Yes I should have been more direct! When we brought this discussion up it was directed towards the feelings of straight men.

If a straight man enjoys anal stimulation does that make him gay? I disagree but my male gay co host believes that too be true. That even if they say they are straight they must be in the closet.

:desk:

Can I ask why your name is "parking lot radio"?

Are ye a pirate?

If only....I do love pirates
Parkinglotradio is the name of my podcast. Im just a foul mouthed, controversial and open minded podcast host!

Oh. So you don't actually transmit to the parking lot?

C'mon --- you can tell me. :D

No we just record from parking lots...new ones every week

Rats. Thought I had an engineer job lined up.

You know, this site has a "Podcast Pit". I've never browsed it much but you might find it useful.

And welcome to the site.

Forum List

Back