.... butt (hahaha!) seriously,

I have heard that some men, during a prostate exam, that could make a man ejaculate involuntarily.
(Stimulation of the prostate)

It may be a myth. I've never known a man myself that this has happened to. (he probably would not admit to it anyway...)

On a recent episode of my podcast we spoke about male stimulation from the anal area. My belief as a straight female, from my life experience is that most men do find anal stimulation exciting. My gay co host thinks anyone who does like butt play is in the closet. What is your opinion?

As a 50 year old straight man...I do not understand today's fascination with anal sex...no matter who is doing it.
IMO - that orifice is a one way street.

I have heard that some men, during a prostate exam, that could make a man ejaculate involuntarily.

It may be a myth. I've never known a man myself that this has happened to. (he probably would not admit to it anyway...)

I cannot imagine that, I ahve had prostrate trouble several times. The examination is one of the worst experiences I honestly can say I have ever had. Extreme discomfort....extreme.

I cannot imagine that, I ahve had prostrate trouble several times. The examination is one of the worst experiences I honestly can say I have ever had. Extreme discomfort....extreme.

I can only imagine.... I happen to agree as a woman also about the "one way street"....

Yes I should have been more direct! When we brought this discussion up it was directed towards the feelings of straight men.

If a straight man enjoys anal stimulation does that make him gay? I disagree but my male gay co host believes that too be true. That even if they say they are straight they must be in the closet.
Homosexual males see EVERYTHING sexually and can't believe all men aren't queer. They have dicks for brains. No, I don't want my rear end messed with, it serves a purpose, it isn't a toy.

Yes I should have been more direct! When we brought this discussion up it was directed towards the feelings of straight men.

If a straight man enjoys anal stimulation does that make him gay? I disagree but my male gay co host believes that too be true. That even if they say they are straight they must be in the closet.
Homosexual males see EVERYTHING sexually and can't believe all men aren't queer. They have dicks for brains. No, I don't want my rear end messed with, it serves a purpose, it isn't a toy.

True. Having read your posts I can see what its purpose is.

rimshot.gif

Forum List

Back