Semper Modify: Marine Corps to Undergo Radical Overhaul to Confront China

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s a new world, and the only hope for peace is to remain ready for war. Glad we have the leadership to make it happen.

The Marine Corps plans to give up its tanks, dramatically remake its artillery batteries, cut its helicopter fleet and take a host of other "radical" steps in arguably the most sweeping American military overhaul in a century -- all with the goal of preparing for a potential 21st-century conflict with China.

It’s a new world, and the only hope for peace is to remain ready for war. Glad we have the leadership to make it happen.

The Marine Corps plans to give up its tanks, dramatically remake its artillery batteries, cut its helicopter fleet and take a host of other "radical" steps in arguably the most sweeping American military overhaul in a century -- all with the goal of preparing for a potential 21st-century conflict with China.

Can't stand they are they are rich and a wealthy country.

We also are a rich and wealth country,

both have their share of poor people. To be fair, the greedy businessmen like tramp, got their wares made in China, so when you dish on China remember tramp and his holy men went to China for decreased wages. See what Tramp and his rich friends did to us.

I'm sure Unification Church has many followers and alone with Moon, you just happen to be one of them

both have their share of poor people. To be fair, the greedy businessmen like tramp, got their wares made in China, so when you dish on China remember tramp and his holy men went to China for decreased wages. See what Tramp and his rich friends did to us.

I'm sure Unification Church has many followers and alone with Moon, you just happen to be one of them
China is a rich and wealthy country?

Amazing what people think never getting out and watching CNN 7/24.

Did the OP even mention "Trump"?

I see you took it upon yourself to do that him, thanks. :auiqs.jpg:

Did the OP even mention "Trump"?

I see you took it upon yourself to do that him, thanks. :auiqs.jpg:
TDS. They see Trumps face in everything they look at.
1585848349156.jpeg

Our nations leaders spent decades trying to pull China into the modern world.....we thought by allowing them to rip us and other nations off would pacify them and if we opened our schools to them they would take a piece of the American way back to China and China would slowly change for the better....we were wrong...
Just the opposite happened....we created a monster and allowed them to militarize to an amazing level...building an Island in the middle of the ocean to hold a Chinese attack force?...notice I didn't say a defense force....our leaders have let us down and left us hostage to this American made adversary....
BUSH CLINTON and OBAMA owe us an explanation....

.....sounds more ''logical'' than you might think.....however, I would think there would always be ''small'' guerrilla wars/conflicts/problems where you will need armor/etc ...but I guess they are keeping their LAVs? also, is it cutting the entire chopper fleet or just downsizing it? they are keeping the Ospreys, obviously
...I would think you should still keep some attack choppers/etc
...but then we had PG1--where we needed tanks and arty
..I was in for 8 years

Trump did nothing. The politicians are the ones who opened China up and then told us how great trade would be as we dismantled our manufacturing capabilities. Trump is the one who wanted to bring it back. Obama said we can't.

The source isn't the Pentagon or even the Marine Corps. It's somebody named Ben Wolfgang of the Washington Times. Media types would have been subject to prison time for espionage back during WW2 for interpreting U.S. Military strategy and broadcasting it to the world but today it's a freaking industry.

Last edited:
t’s a new world, and the only hope for peace is to remain ready for war. Glad we have the leadership to make it happen.
How has that bs about preparing for war producing peace worked out since 1945? How many millions of civilians who posed no threat to the US homeland have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by US imperialism?
file-20180316-104645-11ll7ca.png

My Lai: 50 years after, American soldiers' shocking crimes must be remembered
We’ll be sure to get you this time.

t’s a new world, and the only hope for peace is to remain ready for war. Glad we have the leadership to make it happen.
How has that bs about preparing for war producing peace worked out since 1945? How many millions of civilians who posed no threat to the US homeland have been maimed, murdered, and displaced by US imperialism?

Communism has always been, and will always be, a threat to freedom and human kind.
Is America perfect? No. But we’ll gladly stand by our track record versus murderous dictatorship regimes. You, on the other hand, gladly stand with the communists.

You've spoken like the true Marxist/Leninist you are.
China's poor far exceed our nation's poor and even our poor live better than China's poor.

Communism has always been, and will always be, a threat to freedom and human kind.
Is America perfect? No. But we’ll gladly stand by our track record versus murderous dictatorship regimes. You, on the other hand, gladly stand with the communists.
America was built on chattel slavery and genocide.
Since 1945, the lifestyles most Americans assume as a birthright have been paid for by killing, maiming, and displacing millions of innocent human beings from Korea to Kandahar. Communists have been responsible for some of the biggest crimes of the 20th century, but I can't think of any communist country that has invaded and occupied another country on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland. Capitalists continue to get rich from such heroic, military actions.
images

"From failing to develop a vaccine, to evicting the jobless and cutting off their health care, to needlessly subjecting workers and the public to infection: capitalism will be responsible for millions of coronavirus-related deaths."

How Capitalism Kills During a Pandemic

Last edited:
America was built on chattel slavery and genocide.
Since 1945, the lifestyles most Americans assume as a birthright have been paid for by killing, maiming, and displacing millions of innocent human beings from Korea to Kandahar. Communists have been responsible for some of the biggest crimes of the 20th century, but I can't think of any communist country that has invaded and occupied another country on the opposite side of the planet from its homeland. Capitalists continue to get rich from such heroic, military actions.
images

"From failing to develop a vaccine, to evicting the jobless and cutting off their health care, to needlessly subjecting workers and the public to infection: capitalism will be responsible for millions of coronavirus-related deaths."

How Capitalism Kills During a Pandemic
you are so full of shit

just about EVERY country at war has war crimes--DUH

that was about 4 soldiers out of 2.7 MILLION!!!!!!!!
you dumbass---that's like saying American has murderers/criminals/etc

New Topics

Forum List

Back