The government can not deal with 150 wild cattle...

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Feral cattle terrorize hikers and devour native plants in a California national monument

They sent a platoon of armed police to wipe out Cliven Bundy's cattle but at a national park they can't seem to bring any force against feral cattle no one cares about. They can't even kill the wild pit bull packs that pose a serious threat to the public.

The U.S. Forest Service and Bureau of Land Management, which co-manage the monument's 101,000 acres as wilderness, said they plan in March to dispatch a team of federal land managers, biologists and representatives of the nearby Morongo Band of Mission Indians reservation to come up with a strategy and funds to eliminate the unbranded cattle and collarless dogs.

Why are they so willing to to send men dragging long guns to deal with a cattle rancher's livestock yet send a bunch of bureaucrooks to waste money and time to develop a "strategy" when I could take care of the problem with a $100K grant for a 4x4, a rifle with a scope, 10 boxes of ammo and the remainder could be used as a salary setting me up quite nicely for several months. "People" want this government to make health care decisions for them?

Kill yourselves. It's faster.

OK. Just so I have this right. People go out to hike in the wildlife...................and then are frightened at the wildlife and it is now okie dokie to kill wild life.

Brand the cattle. That is a big issue right now. Some states have enacted laws about branding cattle. I live in a state that will not brand cattle because it will change hands about five times and creates scar tissue. So, when cattle thieves steal the cattle it is very difficult to get it back to the owner.

If there are wild cattle that are descendants from 100 years ago and are still roaming FFS let them be. Wild dog packs have always been an issue, especially in the desert. They are damn lucky they aren't fighting off javelina. Animals gone wild.

Build large sturdy corral near where the cattle frequent (like a water hole, shelter etc.). Fill corral day after day in the lean season (right now) with luscious alfalfa hay and grain in feeders. Leave the gate open. Do this for a month. Day 31, feed as usual, stand by. Wait for cattle to enter corral. Close gate. Lock.

Then build loading chute off one of the panels in said corral with a funnel conformation. Back large shipping truck up to said chute. Have skilled wranglers enter corral and begin nudging the cattle towards the opening you just created to the funnel/chute. Herd them into the truck. Close the doors on the truck. Drive away.

Farmers and ranchers aren't as stupid as you think.

The government can not deal with 150 wild cattle

Gummint's kinda got its hands full right now trying to corral an orangutan.

• Banned

It's going to take a relative purge to make America stop sucking after what the democrook party and other agents of the globalist left have done, let alone make us great again.

I don't mean I want millions executed at the hands of the state like that democrook stalin did in russia, I'm just saying we need to be rid of several hundred thousand treasonous leftwing parasites. I don't care if they're alive as long as it is in another country and they have no influence here.

Of course if we do go the Pinochet way and throw a few commies out of helicopters I hope Bill Ayers and the moonbat messiah get the first flight. It is absolutely absurd that we have "news" stories about our government and it's inability to deal with wild cattle, after that shit show in Nevada where we nearly had a massive gunfight over cattle that were actually cared for. It really should offend us all.

• Banned

They should just shoot you too.

Oh wait, you're talking about Trump right?

I apologize to the entire ape species for suggesting they're comparable to imbeciles like you.

• Banned
Build large sturdy corral near where the cattle frequent (like a water hole, shelter etc.). Fill corral day after day in the lean season (right now) with luscious alfalfa hay and grain in feeders. Leave the gate open. Do this for a month. Day 31, feed as usual, stand by. Wait for cattle to enter corral. Close gate. Lock.

Then build loading chute off one of the panels in said corral with a funnel conformation. Back large shipping truck up to said chute. Have skilled wranglers enter corral and begin nudging the cattle towards the opening you just created to the funnel/chute. Herd them into the truck. Close the doors on the truck. Drive away.

Or just shoot the fucking things, then shoot the wild dogs that come to scavenge the remains.

Problem solved, problem staying solved, vets lead the way.

I apologize to the entire ape species for suggesting they're comparable to imbeciles like you.

Rump? Who mentioned Rump? Wait, is Rump orange? I never noticed ----- say, you're right, he is orange.

Why is Rump orange? Hm?

And here we have more of that violence lived vicariously thru the internet we see so much by the RW.

Or just shoot the fucking things, then shoot the wild dogs that come to scavenge the remains.

Problem solved, problem staying solved, vets lead the way.
I think it would be cheaper to build a corral and feed out alfalfa for a month than go through all that. Besides, freakin' BBQ afterwards! BYOB. Am I right?

The government takes care of wild mustangs and wild burros all the time.

Government also keeps parasites like you alive with massive welfare spending to the detriment of productive human beings so I'm not sure what point you're attepting to make.

Forum List

Back