The GOPers

bigrebnc is not one of the smart persons and never is daveman. :lol:

You guys couldn't finish a circle jerk.

Perry wants to get rid of SS and kill more people (proud of his death penalty record

wrong

Newt hate Latinos

All non-Latinos hate Latinos.

Ron Paul says TSA agents are evil.

TSA is very evil.

Bachman is just batshit crazy.

Pelosi is twenty times much crazier.

Romney is looking pretty good in comparison.

And is a good friend of liberals.

But we all are still waiting for Sarah, she will surely run, and win!

Perry wants to get rid of SS and kill more people (proud of his death penalty record

wrong

Newt hate Latinos

All non-Latinos hate Latinos.

TSA is very evil.

Pelosi is twenty times much crazier.

And is a good friend of liberals.

But we all are still waiting for Sarah, she will surely run, and win!

come on, groucho.

yer trying too hard.

The more extreme the candidate, the harder it will be to attract independent voters and moderate Republicans. Any of these candidates would certainly invigorate the Democrat base, which have not been to happy with Obama. Perry, Bachmann, or Paul would certainly be Obama's choice.

The vast majority of the public do not want radical changes in Social Security and Medicare. Republican attempts to privatize Social Security met strong opposition from the public. Paul Ryan's plan for fixing Medicare went nowhere even among Republicans when they saw the public reaction. Poll after poll show people believe the wealthy should pay more taxes. American don't want the to destroy public education, they want it fixed. For any of these candidates to be elected, they would either have to backpedal on these issues are try to convince the public that their right. Either way they lose. With regard to jobs, it's going be be very hard to convince the public that massive cuts in government are going to lower unemployment.

Romney is the greatest threat to Obama. The Tea Party will definitely support him. They would vote for the Devil before Obama. Romney will be the choice for moderate Republicans and Wall St. Many Democrats would find Romney far more acceptable than the other Republican hopefuls.

The more extreme the candidate, the harder it will be to attract independent voters and moderate Republicans. Any of these candidates would certainly invigorate the Democrat base, which have not been to happy with Obama. Perry, Bachmann, or Paul would certainly be Obama's choice.

The vast majority of the public do not want radical changes in Social Security and Medicare. Republican attempts to privatize Social Security met strong opposition from the public. Paul Ryan's plan for fixing Medicare went nowhere even among Republicans when they saw the public reaction. Poll after poll show people believe the wealthy should pay more taxes. American don't want the to destroy public education, they want it fixed. For any of these candidates to be elected, they would either have to backpedal on these issues are try to convince the public that their right. Either way they lose. With regard to jobs, it's going be be very hard to convince the public that massive cuts in government are going to lower unemployment.

Romney is the greatest threat to Obama. The Tea Party will definitely support him. They would vote for the Devil before Obama. Romney will be the choice for moderate Republicans and Wall St. Many Democrats would find Romney far more acceptable than the other Republican hopefuls.

This is a fairly reasonable assessment at this stage. The only thing I'm unsure about is the extent of possible Tea Party resistance to Romney. They have no where to go if he gets the nomination, but some might well stay home on election day.

Perry wants to get rid of SS and kill more people (proud of his death penalty record)
Newt hates Latinos
Ron Paul says TSA agents are evil.

Only to you...

Hey, Republicans, have you ever noticed that the people most enthusiastic for a Romney Nomination are outright liberals like the Mad Hatter here?

That should give us all pause.

maybe because the rightwingnut "base" is a bunch of wackos?

and it's not the "liberals". it's the sane republicans, too.

but why would you know that?

Well, Romney thinks he is wearing Magic Underpants, so I think the crazy train left the station a long time ago on him.

Frankly, the only "whackos" I see are folks who have looked at Obama mess up everything and want to give him four more years.

This is about extrapolating analogies to make broad conclusions of people's political leanings.

Person is in a car crash and seriously injured. Most people help the person in the car. Ergo most people are liberals.

Liberals use the state to right injustices and help those in need.

We could do this all day.

Except none of yours make any sense.

Point is, if you aren't giving your own money to stew bums and malcontents, why do you think the government should do it?

This is a fairly reasonable assessment at this stage. The only thing I'm unsure about is the extent of possible Tea Party resistance to Romney. They have no where to go if he gets the nomination, but some might well stay home on election day.
I find it hard to imagine the Tea Party would sit home on election day if they have a chance to vote against Obama. With any of these candidates, the senior vote will be a problem.

This is about extrapolating analogies to make broad conclusions of people's political leanings.

Person is in a car crash and seriously injured. Most people help the person in the car. Ergo most people are liberals.

Exactly. Just like yours .

Exactly. Just like yours .

Actually, mine made perfectly good sense.

Why don't you give money to Bob the Stew Bum when he mumbles out "Gimme fife dolla..gimme fife dolla" after you've visited the ATM on payday?

Because you know that he isn't going to do anything good with that money.

But you have no problem when the Federal government calls his alcoholism an "addiction", and lets him collect a "disability" check, paid for by Social Security and then it suddenly becomes okay? Perfectly okay if he buys some "Mad Dog 20/20" with that.

(Mogen-David 20/20. Helping the useless escape their lives since 1968)

Now, if we go back to your example of "Well, you wouldn't let a baby starve!!!! You must really be a liberal"... Okay, yes, no one wants babies to starve.

But we would ask "Why is that baby hungry to start with?" Because she was born to people who had no business having babies... Oh, but you can't say that, that's judgemental!

So we go back to the original problem, Government as an enabler.

And this is the problem with the liberal welfare state. At some point, we stopped calling it "Charity" and started calling it an "entitlement".

:lol: I have always supported it conclusively. That you two shy from the truth because you don't like at's mirror about yourselves remains your problems, not mine.
Repeating an opinion does not make it fact. Dumbass.

You just described yourself. I knew you would. :lol:
Yep, I called it:

"He's so gullible, if he says it, he believes it -- then gets angry when others don't."

Y'know, one of these days, you might accidentally back up one of your ridiculous claims with some REAL evidence.

But I doubt it. You seem to feel...not think, of course...that "Because I'm JakeStarkey, and I say so!! with much stamping of feet and pouting is sufficient.

Poor Fakey. It's so UNFAIR that people expect him to prove his assertions. :(

lil'rebnc1775 is one of the best free advertisements on why NOT to be a Rightie ;)

I am glad to see you don't have a high opinion of me, because if you did I would have to change my point of view because I am doing something wrong and would need to change.

Thank you.

Forum List

Back