The GOP war on kids

64579410_10214463045511077_6263452972143869952_n.jpg

HuffPost is now part of Oath

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?

She is mentally ill, as pretty much all of you leftist fucks.

And before you lecture us how we treat kids, lets remember how you leftists and your propaganda treated 16 year old kids on field trip to Washington D.C.
The 16 year old wearing a MAGA hat that mocked a Native American? You assfucks cheered that spoiled brat.

Ummm, he didn't mock the fraud you lying sack of shit. How about you look up the real facts instead of repeating known lies. Or is lying all you can do?
The only proof you have is the spoiled brat's testimony. I saws the video.

The Dems knew damn well they'd be able to use her as a partisan tool, and this thread illustrates that.

This isn't about climate change, it's about using this kid for political advantage.

Goddamn. Wingers are shameless. Partisanship makes people UGLY.

THanks for your support.

Hate to ruin the moment, but you are always making the point that both sides are the same.

Can you give an example of the right doing this?

Fox News apologised on Monday after a guest on the network attacked 16-year-old climate activist Greta Thunberg as a “mentally ill Swedish child.”

The comments by Michael Knowles of the Daily Wire, who appeared on “The Story,” came hours after Thunberg delivered an emotional speech at the United Nations berating world leaders for failing to act on climate change.

Just the same as the Parkland kids had to put up with after surviving a 2nd amendment party. How low can these people sink ?

And before you lecture us how we treat kids, lets remember how you leftists and your propaganda treated 16 year old kids on field trip to Washington D.C.
The 16 year old wearing a MAGA hat that mocked a Native American? You assfucks cheered that spoiled brat.

Ummm, he didn't mock the fraud you lying sack of shit. How about you look up the real facts instead of repeating known lies. Or is lying all you can do?

You saw the doctored video you lying scum. The evidence of those kids complete innocence is long established. The fact that you continue to perpetuate a lie tells me you are just a useless piece of dog shit.

When you are a democratic loser who doesn't know history you use the " save the child" tactic funny thing is because you're so fkn stupid and have no clue about history Hitler used kids to get his way lmfao dumbasses. lol

29512556_556366788061835_8802955673975575277_n.jpg

53034598_767420700289775_8555741983694389248_n.jpg

33372247_582100188821828_7634774053378588672_n.jpg

In his book Mein Kampf, written in the 1920s, Hitler said, “Whoever has the youth has the future.” Even before they came to power in 1933, Nazi leaders had begun to organize groups that would train young people according to Nazi principles. By 1936, all “Aryan” children in Germany over the age of six were required to join a Nazi youth group. At ten, boys were initiated into the Jungvolk (Young People), and at 14 they were promoted to the Hitler Youth. Their sisters joined the Jungmädel (Young Girls) and were later promoted to the League of German Girls. Hitler hoped that “These young people will learn nothing else but how to think German and act German. . . . And they will never be free again, not in their whole lives.”
Joining the Hitler Youth

This has nothing to do with educating chidren in the sciences.

In the video, what words did he use to mock the old refrigerator repairman deserter?

You saw the doctored video you lying scum. The evidence of those kids complete innocence is long established. The fact that you continue to perpetuate a lie tells me you are just a useless piece of dog shit.
Only in MAGA land.

Only in MAGA land.

No, you're a piece of dog shit world wide.

When you are a democratic loser who doesn't know history you use the " save the child" tactic funny thing is because you're so fkn stupid and have no clue about history Hitler used kids to get his way lmfao dumbasses. lol

In his book Mein Kampf, written in the 1920s, Hitler said, “Whoever has the youth has the future.” Even before they came to power in 1933, Nazi leaders had begun to organize groups that would train young people according to Nazi principles. By 1936, all “Aryan” children in Germany over the age of six were required to join a Nazi youth group. At ten, boys were initiated into the Jungvolk (Young People), and at 14 they were promoted to the Hitler Youth. Their sisters joined the Jungmädel (Young Girls) and were later promoted to the League of German Girls. Hitler hoped that “These young people will learn nothing else but how to think German and act German. . . . And they will never be free again, not in their whole lives.”
Joining the Hitler Youth

The problem being you assholes don't educate, you indoctrinate.

The Dems knew damn well they'd be able to use her as a partisan tool, and this thread illustrates that.

This isn't about climate change, it's about using this kid for political advantage.

Goddamn. Wingers are shameless. Partisanship makes people UGLY.

THanks for your support.

Hate to ruin the moment, but you are always making the point that both sides are the same.

Can you give an example of the right doing this?
I've never said that "both sides are the same". Not once, not ever.

What I always say is that the two sides can be very similar in their behaviors, and I've specifically listed those behaviors many times.

In this particular context, I can't think of anything offhand, and I'd say the Dems are worse when it comes to this stuff.

In the video, what words did he use to mock the old refrigerator repairman deserter?
I see a another piece of shit trashing an other veteran. Wow, Is there no end to this bullshit?

You said no words were spoken basically admitting he mocked him through other methods such as that shit eating grin.

Furthermore, you assfucks say a 16 year old girl should STFU, know her place & stay out of politics.

While YOUR example of this Maga hat wearing smartass was in DC to be in a fucking protest.

WOW> You people are indeed the dumbest people on the planet

Joining the Hitler Youth

Yet another dumbass Trumpette blaming his ignorance on the teachers.

Joining the Hitler Youth

Yet another dumbass Trumpette blaming his ignorance on the teachers.

I have a PhD in a hard science. How about you, dumbass.

I see a another piece of shit trashing an other veteran. Wow, Is there no end to this bullshit?

You said no words were spoken basically admitting he mocked him through other methods such as that shit eating grin.

Furthermore, you assfucks say a 16 year old girl should STFU, know her place & stay out of politics.

While YOUR example of this Maga hat wearing smartass was in DC to be in a fucking protest.

I see a another piece of shit trashing an other veteran.

Pull your head out of your ass, you'll see more clearly.

Oh, he mocked him by smiling? Have you always been such a whiney twat? Or is this new?

And he didn't say a word.

Twat.

Big difference between marching in a mass protest, and lecturing adults like they are children.

The kid was just standing his ground. His grin was better than I would have given that rude old man, if he was beating a drum in my face like that.

Forum List

Back