The GOP has lost its "golden goose" for relevancy....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Actually, I should have stated "geese" instead of goose.....

The GOP has made HUGE advances in both state and federal positions in the last couple of decades because of TWO factors:

Hatred by some toward the Clintons' penchant for shrugging off all right wingers' attempts to bring them down.....AND

Hatred by some toward Obama (you know the Kenyan, dark-skinned guy?)

Without these two around to rally the dimwitted, the GOP is now forced to "defend" their own policies and efficacy as a party......and we all can guess how well THAT is working out for them given an orange clown in the oval office and a majority of incompetents in congress.

Without Clinton or Obama to kick around anymore, what will these hapless morons do?

• Banned
Good luck defending the 8 Senate seats in states Trump won. Send Hillaryous to campaign for them. lol

You're almost always the first right winger to respond to my post with your stupidity, Riccardo.....Do I OWN you that much????..............LOL

The GOP has made HUGE advances in both state and federal positions in the last couple of decades because of TWO factors:

Hatred by some toward the Clintons' penchant for shrugging off all right wingers' attempts to bring them down.....AND

Without these two around to rally the dimwitted, the GOP is now forced to "defend" their own policies and efficacy as a party......and we all can guess how well THAT is working out for them given an orange clown in the oval office and a majority of incompetents in congress.

Without Clinton or Obama to kick around anymore, what will these hapless morons do?

2018 is going to be 2010 all over again, except in reverse. But don't hold your breath and wait for Trump to announce anything like getting "shellacked" as Obama admitted. Trump will be on Twitter 24/7 laying blame everywhere except himself.

Good luck defending the 8 Senate seats in states Trump won. Send Hillaryous to campaign for them. lol

You're almost always the first right winger to respond to my post with your stupidity, Riccardo.....Do I OWN you that much????..............LOL

Retardo has no life outside this board. And none of them can get past Hillary any better than Trump can. Of course it's all smoke and mirrors so they don't have to worry about the next shoe to drop from Mueller.

• Banned
2018 is going to be 2010 all over again, except in reverse. But don't hold your breath and wait for Trump to announce anything like getting "shellacked" as Obama admitted. Trump will be on Twitter 24/7 laying blame everywhere except himself.

Perhaps trump will blame Melania???.......LOL

Pay attention...they still pull them up as excuses for their failure to get anything done. Trumpanzees always operate best as victims.

They’ll continue with their usual fearmongering and politics of division.

They’ll continue to vilify immigrants and Muslims.

They’ll continue to attack the rights of gay and transgender Americans.

And they’ll continue to undermine the privacy rights of women.

Republicans will continue to use lies and misinformation to advance their hateful, wrongheaded agenda.

• Banned
They’ll continue with their usual fearmongering and politics of division.

They’ll continue to vilify immigrants and Muslims.

They’ll continue to attack the rights of gay and transgender Americans.

And they’ll continue to undermine the privacy rights of women.

Republicans will continue to use lies and misinformation to advance their hateful, wrongheaded agenda.

Very, very (and unfortunately) true.......HOWEVER, the number of these clueless right wingers is getting smaller as the empty promises (like coal miners; jobs) instead fade into arguments about Putin being the believable one over our own people.

Stop Soros from convincing you Dems to give away our country away out of stupidity.

They can't let go of either Clinton or Obama.

And if they try to pass a bill cutting Medicare and Social Security, it's over. Even other Republicans won't vote for them.

Both party's a mess, don't no what will happen next, except the Republicans can no longer run under the title moral majority, or any thing attached to supporting the teachings of Jesus.

You know, it IS starting to get kinda old......................

Every time someone mentions something stupid that Trump did, the first thing the conservatives do on here is point to Obama and Hillary being worse.

Or..............they simply state that Trump is president and for us to get over it.

Well, hate to tell you conservatives, but I do understand that Trump is president and I also understand that Obama has retired and Hillary is politically dead. So, given that we understand all that, can we FINALLY start holding Trump accountable for all the crap he's done?

Both party's a mess, don't no what will happen next, except the Republicans can no longer run under the title moral majority, or any thing attached to supporting the teachings of Jesus.
The amazing thing is how the obedient partisans in each party only see the problems of the other.

Ideology is an incredibly powerful thing. It literally distorts perceptions, and renders the afflicted completely unable to see the obvious if they don't want to.

Every time someone mentions something stupid that Trump did, the first thing the conservatives do on here is point to Obama and Hillary being worse.

Or..............they simply state that Trump is president and for us to get over it.

Well, hate to tell you conservatives, but I do understand that Trump is president and I also understand that Obama has retired and Hillary is politically dead. So, given that we understand all that, can we FINALLY start holding Trump accountable for all the crap he's done?

Right on TARGET !!!!.......
But, to defend the indefensible what can these poor dimwits do?

The amazing thing is how the obedient partisans in each party only see the problems of the other.

Ideology is an incredibly powerful thing. It literally distorts perceptions, and renders the afflicted completely unable to see the obvious if they don't want to.

Well, I can tell you that part of the problem with the DNC is that Brazelle and Wasserman-Schultz messed it up pretty good in their zeal to have Hillary on the ticket.

On the other side, the GOP was so blinded in their hatred of Obama that the first demagogue that could holler the loudest became their candidate.

And, because the country was so divided by the politicians, it was the demagogue that ended up winning with his jingoistic speeches.

Well, I can tell you that part of the problem with the DNC is that Brazelle and Wasserman-Schultz messed it up pretty good in their zeal to have Hillary on the ticket.

On the other side, the GOP was so blinded in their hatred of Obama that the first demagogue that could holler the loudest became their candidate.

And, because the country was so divided by the politicians, it was the demagogue that ended up winning with his jingoistic speeches.
Yep, agreed.

Forum List

Back