The GOP Are Demons With No Soul

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The FBI whistleblower has called House Republicans "soulless demons" after they voted for funds for a new FBI headquarters, and have not taken steps to reform the troubled bureau. In a tweet posted on X, Thursday, November 9, whistleblower Steve Friend called out the House GOP after they voted to give the FBI a new $300 million headquarters. "Last year, I brought protected whistleblower disclosures about FBI weaponization to House GOP. They used it to go on TV and get elected. I lost my career and am under FBI investigation. Today the House GOP voted to give the FBI a $300 million HQ. Soulless demons. Go to hell," Friend posted on X."

I understand the frustrations of patriots like Steve, but he must understand that the Dems and Biden forced the GOP to do all of this. The GOP were really working hard to abolish the FBI, I am hearing reports that Lauren Boebert had a bill on the floor to totally close down the FBI - but Biden and the Dems tricked the Republicans into building a new FBI headquarters,

However, I am also hearing that this is all part of Trump's plan to expose the Deep State. Since Trump has now announced that when he is elected, he plans to conduct raids and mass deportations, muslims bans, ideological screenings, fire tens of thousands of civil service workers if they are not loyal enough to him, etc -- he will need a new headquarters to plan all of this tho; which may be what this new FBI headquarters is for.

However, it's still bad optics to have a conservative hero like Steve Friend call the GOP a bunch of soulless demons. Fortunately, with Ronna McDaniel still in control of the RNC and getting more Republicans elected, the GOP being a bunch of soulless demons won't hurt them too much in upcoming elections - she has shown to be one of the most effective and successful GOP chairpersons since Michael Steele.

"The FBI whistleblower has called House Republicans "soulless demons" after they voted for funds for a new FBI headquarters, and have not taken steps to reform the troubled bureau. In a tweet posted on X, Thursday, November 9, whistleblower Steve Friend called out the House GOP after they voted to give the FBI a new $300 million headquarters. "Last year, I brought protected whistleblower disclosures about FBI weaponization to House GOP. They used it to go on TV and get elected. I lost my career and am under FBI investigation. Today the House GOP voted to give the FBI a $300 million HQ. Soulless demons. Go to hell," Friend posted on X."

I understand the frustrations of patriots like Steve, but he must understand that the Dems and Biden forced the GOP to do all of this. The GOP were really working hard to abolish the FBI, I am hearing reports that Lauren Boebert had a bill on the floor to totally close down the FBI - but Biden and the Dems tricked the Republicans into building a new FBI headquarters,

However, I am also hearing that this is all part of Trump's plan to expose the Deep State. Since Trump has now announced that when he is elected, he plans to conduct raids and mass deportations, muslims bans, ideological screenings, fire tens of thousands of civil service workers if they are not loyal enough to him, etc -- he will need a new headquarters to plan all of this tho; which may be what this new FBI headquarters is for.

However, it's still bad optics to have a conservative hero like Steve Friend call the GOP a bunch of soulless demons. Fortunately, with Ronna McDaniel still in control of the RNC and getting more Republicans elected, the GOP being a bunch of soulless demons won't hurt them too much in upcoming elections - she has shown to be one of the most effective and successful GOP chairpersons since Michael Steele.
Silly to think evil is always on one side.
And 'demons' -- is that the moral word you use to avoid specifics.
Love to know what you think of the substantial move of Democrats to the Republican Party.
So when Dem goe Repub , that is a smarter more moral person making a move ??
And when Repub goes Dem that is a dumber demonic person wanting to be better ???

Makes no sense...and you act as if there is no two-way migration but THERE"S TONS

Silly

The GOP is a tool of the DNC, or had you not figured that out by now?

What opposition does the GOP give the DNC..............EVER!

Hmm?

Silly to think evil is always on one side.
And 'demons' -- is that the moral word you use to avoid specifics.
Love to know what you think of the substantial move of Democrats to the Republican Party.
So when Dem goe Repub , that is a smarter more moral person making a move ??
And when Repub goes Dem that is a dumber demonic person wanting to be better ???

Makes no sense...and you act as if there is no two-way migration but THERE"S TONS

Silly
In other words, you didn't read a single word of the OP

Cool.

The GOP is a tool of the DNC, or had you not figured that out by now?

What opposition does the GOP give the DNC..............EVER!

Hmm?
Is that why you keep voting for them?

Man, how weak is conservatism when the so-called "Conservative party" is under the control of Democrats?

Are right-wingers responsible for anything ever?

Is that why you keep voting for them?

Man, how weak is conservatism when the so-called "Conservative party" is under the control of Democrats?

Are right-wingers responsible for anything ever?
All we have is to vote for what they say they will do.

Naturally, they either lie or change their minds.

Yea, that's my fault

Thanks for that dingleberry.

Lying is a subversion of democracy, and until it is fixed, democracy does not exist.

The House Republicans lack the power to significantly reform the FBI. That will require a Republican President, at a minimum. Still, this is absolutely the wrong time in history to reward that agency with a new centralized HQ. It should be mainly balkanized around the country, leaving just a few administrators in DC.

The House Republicans lack the power to significantly reform the FBI. That will require a Republican President, at a minimum. Still, this is absolutely the wrong time in history to reward that agency with a new centralized HQ. It should be mainly balkanized around the country, leaving just a few administrators in DC.
Yep, the GOP never seems to have enough power to ever do anything, like build a border wall with Trump and a GOP Congress for 2 years

Funny that.

Obvious troll is being obvious again.

Yep, the GOP never seems to have enough power to ever do anything, like build a border wall with Trump and a GOP Congress for 2 years

Funny that.
So if you continue to vote for the weak feckless GOP - does that make you a cuck?

Because we don’t have a Fort Marcy Park to keep everyone thinking and voting and supporting The Party
In other words, your policies suck and you have to rely on authoritarianism and rolling back voting laws to get in office?

Bummer

Why not just focus on making better policies?

Obvious troll doubles down.
Did Steve Friend call the GOP demons or not?

Is he not a hero, the guy the House GOP brought in to bring down the "Deep State"

Was he lying or are you just too triggered to deal with the fact that right-wingers are a bunch of hypocritical cucks?

More like, your fascist Left wing government sucks.
Is that why they performed so well in the last round of elections?

And the elections before that...and the elections before that, and the elections before that?

Forum List

Back