The GOP Are Demons With No Soul

Is that why they performed so well in the last round of elections?

And the elections before that...and the elections before that, and the elections before that?
It's because the GOP is not a true opposition party. People are sick of it.

Conversely, you could not be happier with how things are, so you have a higher motivation for voting.

It's because the GOP is not a true opposition party. People are sick of it.

Conversely, you could not be happier with how things are, so you have a higher motivation for voting.
Well, why doesn't Trump just form his own party and run for office?

Just kidding...he did already...its called the GOP......

But I guess blaming it on other shit makes one feel better about losing every election cycle since 2018

Did Steve Friend call the GOP demons or not?

Is he not a hero, the guy the House GOP brought in to bring down the "Deep State"

Was he lying or are you just too triggered to deal with the fact that right-wingers are a bunch of hypocritical cucks?
He was mad and has the right to his own opinions. Am I supposed to be outraged or something?

In other words, your policies suck and you have to rely on authoritarianism and rolling back voting laws to get in office?

Bummer

Why not just focus on making better policies?
Not what I wrote. Is English not your first language?

Unlike the democrat Party, Republicans often vote their conscience when it’s not aligned with what’s best for The Party. You NEVER see democrats straying from their fanatical support for The Party. Every democrat knows the price for betrayal is death, so how can they stray?

Also everyone who vote for the new Gestapo HQ will likely get new deposits to their crypto wallets

Speaking of Anti-Semitic projection

How come so many Neo-Nazis run for office as Republicans?
Excuse me? I don't know of any in the GOP that will not condemn the targeting and extermination of Jews, and then afterwards take US citizens hostage.

And Left-wing universities are chasing Jewish students into attics.

Moron.

Why is a hero like Steve Friend calling the House GOP demons?

And why are you voting for Demons?

Is he wrong or are you just evil?

Because they are choosing to fund a corrupt Gov agency.
It’s not what I voted for so I will let them know.

Glad it didn’t pass. MAGA thanks all those Dems who voted against it, just like when Dems voted the RINO speaker out.

"The FBI whistleblower has called House Republicans "soulless demons" after they voted for funds for a new FBI headquarters, and have not taken steps to reform the troubled bureau. In a tweet posted on X, Thursday, November 9, whistleblower Steve Friend called out the House GOP after they voted to give the FBI a new $300 million headquarters. "Last year, I brought protected whistleblower disclosures about FBI weaponization to House GOP. They used it to go on TV and get elected. I lost my career and am under FBI investigation. Today the House GOP voted to give the FBI a $300 million HQ. Soulless demons. Go to hell," Friend posted on X."

I understand the frustrations of patriots like Steve, but he must understand that the Dems and Biden forced the GOP to do all of this. The GOP were really working hard to abolish the FBI, I am hearing reports that Lauren Boebert had a bill on the floor to totally close down the FBI - but Biden and the Dems tricked the Republicans into building a new FBI headquarters,

However, I am also hearing that this is all part of Trump's plan to expose the Deep State. Since Trump has now announced that when he is elected, he plans to conduct raids and mass deportations, muslims bans, ideological screenings, fire tens of thousands of civil service workers if they are not loyal enough to him, etc -- he will need a new headquarters to plan all of this tho; which may be what this new FBI headquarters is for.

However, it's still bad optics to have a conservative hero like Steve Friend call the GOP a bunch of soulless demons. Fortunately, with Ronna McDaniel still in control of the RNC and getting more Republicans elected, the GOP being a bunch of soulless demons won't hurt them too much in upcoming elections - she has shown to be one of the most effective and successful GOP chairpersons since Michael Steele.
You may be right about the current GOP RINOs but you forgot to add the Demonrats to your rant.

Is that why you keep voting for them?

Man, how weak is conservatism when the so-called "Conservative party" is under the control of Democrats?

Are right-wingers responsible for anything ever?

Who says that any conservative on here votes for any of them? Why do you vote for soulless, money grubbing, corrupt, wealthy pigs and then defend them at every turn of corruption they make? I'll take not supporting any of them over being a brain washed shill for your wealthy puppet masters any day of the week. You're going to be the loser in the end, you're being used, you're a useless shit to them that they'll wipe off of the bottom of their shoe when they're done with you. Nothing more.

Excuse me? I don't know of any in the GOP that will not condemn the targeting and extermination of Jews, and then afterwards take US citizens hostage.

And Left-wing universities are chasing Jewish students into attics.

Moron.
It's people like this Poindexter who uses leftist tactics in order to find needles in the haystack, and of course it's all in order to attack like he's doing.... We know that if he were to focus on the bull shite that takes place within his own party, hell he wouldn't be able to surface for year's because he'd literally be drowning in shite... 😂

Forum List

Back