The GOP and Maga have to understand WHY!

It is there in the links I provided.
Seems you are too stupid to click the link and understand the numbers and data contained.

I'll wait to see if you, or someone else,can find it.
Not that hard.
I already provided the answer in post 39.

Trump was the king of welfare handouts. He massively increased spending as a percentage of GDP in order to artificially juice GDP growth. That's because he only knows how to bankrupt the organizations he runs and has no clue how to grow an economy.

Lowest unemployment rate under Trump: 3.5 percent.

Lowest unemployment rate under Biden: 3.4 percent.

Highest unemployment rate under Trump: 14.7 percent.

Highest unemployment rate under Biden: 6.4 percent.

Highest GDP under Trump: $21.38 trillion; $65,12 per capita

Highest GDP under Biden: $25.462 trillion; $76,399 per capita

Highest DJIA under Trump: 29,398

Highest DJIA under Biden: 36,328

Lowest black unemployment rate under Trump: 5.3 percent

Lowest black unemployment rate under Biden: 5.0 percent

Adjusted for inflation of the last three years for real dollar numbers, equals ???

The rube herd is constantly being barraged with lies about how well our economy is doing. They are told the economy sucks. They believe the fantasy over the facts.

Yet consumer spending shows just how well we are doing.

We have learned long ago, you can't un-retard them. Just state the facts and move on.

Don’t know what post 31 says but reality says it was better with Trump,

And again I ask----------->if you are President and your advisors (cabinet) tells you to keep up with population growth from births and college graduations, you need 2 million new jobs a year. (that is an example) So you lower taxes, (maybe raise them) give incentive to certain industries, etc. At the end of the year, your policies have created 2.1 million new jobs, so you are doing a great job for the American people, and everyone is happy as pressure is put upon the job market to raise wages to get employees into your place of business.

Under The Zombie and Chief, you have no idea! Why? Because your cabinet tells you 2 million, you let in 5 million illegals, and you are negative 3 million jobs, and the illegals drive DOWN wages, or collect freebies off the taxpayer.

Now, the Democrats can argue until they're blue in the face on this one, but every modern President knew this, up to and including Bill Clinton. Look at Mr Clintons immigration policy. Are they going to try and tell us that all these Presidents were WRONG, and that the current President known as the Zombie and Chief is wiser than their hero, Bill Clinton and the multi other Presidents?!?!?!?!?!

Are we to believe.........because these fools say so...........that Bill Clinton, Ronald Reagan, Jimmy Carter, Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, and JFK were bassackwards on this issue? Not to mention Dwight Eisenhower! Even her majesty Hilly was with it, when her husband was President.

Now as always, circumstances can change, and ideas have to be modified to the current situation. Here is reality--------------->a medium % of Hispanic voters are leaving the Democratic party as are some Black voters. Forget about why they are, just realize, they ARE. So what to do? Why make it so it is EASIER for illegals to vote to pick up the slack, because how many of us believe they are all for getting deported. And which party is doing its very best to allow this? I will give you 3 guesses, and the 1st 2 do not count.

Forum List

Back