The Gloves Are Off

Wow! Pelosi is telling her people..."You do what I tell you, Vote the way I say or You will be gone!" No using your brain for the Democrats. No one is allowed to think for themselves. That is really scary!
We have been watching Republicans do exactly this, for the past 2 years.... vote with Trump, or else! The Wrath of Trump will be upon them... it's been very disheartening to watch... those in the R party who still loved their country more than the Trumpster, had to quit.

Hopefully the Democratic Party won't go down that same path and still have diverse stances/votes.... but we will see....
Lol, we have to pass it, to find out whats in it.
Your tax cut for the wealthy, yes
The obamacare failure.
And your tax cut for the wealthy. ACA open enrollment starts Nov. 1 again this year, btw.

House Democrats exploded in recriminations Thursday over moderates bucking the party, with liberal Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez threatening to put those voting with Republicans “on a list” for a primary challenge.

the boss is gonna put ya on a list :eusa_dance:

democRATS are nasty they're gonna bury her

I got a list after shes done playing SJW college freshman in DC
the bathroom
the vaccum
dusting
the dishes
make the bed

You forgot having your Congressional office moved to suburban Maryland and watching the floor action from your TV on CSPAN... The 4 party bosses have ultimate control of every perk and thought and assignment that their flock make.. And you'll be primaried out in your next election as well...

THIS -- is not the Congress that was conceived in the Constitution. And its not the Congress that American need.. There are supposed to be 535 voices in that pig sty.. NOW -- there are only four..

Wow! Pelosi is telling her people..."You do what I tell you, Vote the way I say or You will be gone!" No using your brain for the Democrats. No one is allowed to think for themselves. That is really scary!
We have been watching Republicans do exactly this, for the past 2 years.... vote with Trump, or else! The Wrath of Trump will be upon them... it's been very disheartening to watch... those in the R party who still loved their country more than the Trumpster, had to quit.

Hopefully the Democratic Party won't go down that same path and still have diverse stances/votes.... but we will see....
FAKE NEWS my dear! She was speaking to a group of people at a conference OUTSIDE of congress and her statement was COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT...

which is par for the course coming from the political liars on the right. :rolleyes:

Imagine an economy where people could follow their aspirations, where they could be entrepreneurial, where they could take risks professionally because personally their families [sic] health care needs are being met. Where they could be self-employed or start a business, not be job-locked in a job because they have health care there, and if they went out on their own it would be unaffordable to them, but especially true, if someone has a child with a pre-existing condition. So when we pass our bill, never again will people be denied coverage because they have a pre-existing condition.

We have to do this in partnership, and I wanted to bring [you] up to date on where we see it from here. The final health care legislation that will soon be passed by Congress will deliver successful reform at the local level. It will offer paid for investments that will improve health care services and coverage for millions more Americans. It will make significant investments in innovation, prevention, wellness and offer robust support for public health infrastructure. It will dramatically expand investments into community health centers. That means a dramatic expansion in the number of patients community health centers can see and ultimately healthier communities. Our bill will significantly reduce uncompensated care for hospitals.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

Total bullshit.
how so? spill the beans!

FAKE NEWS my dear! She was speaking to a group of people at a conference OUTSIDE of congress and her statement was COMPLETELY TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT...

which is par for the course coming from the political liars on the right. :rolleyes:

Imagine an economy where people could follow their aspirations, where they could be entrepreneurial, where they could take risks professionally because personally their families [sic] health care needs are being met. Where they could be self-employed or start a business, not be job-locked in a job because they have health care there, and if they went out on their own it would be unaffordable to them, but especially true, if someone has a child with a pre-existing condition. So when we pass our bill, never again will people be denied coverage because they have a pre-existing condition.

We have to do this in partnership, and I wanted to bring [you] up to date on where we see it from here. The final health care legislation that will soon be passed by Congress will deliver successful reform at the local level. It will offer paid for investments that will improve health care services and coverage for millions more Americans. It will make significant investments in innovation, prevention, wellness and offer robust support for public health infrastructure. It will dramatically expand investments into community health centers. That means a dramatic expansion in the number of patients community health centers can see and ultimately healthier communities. Our bill will significantly reduce uncompensated care for hospitals.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?
Lol, there is no way she knew what she was signing. Probably one of the few times she told the truth.

And does anyone know what exactly, triggered Nancy and the Commie? (Hey, that sounds like the title of a new TV show...)

Well, this is what set them off:

Triggering the blowup was Wednesday's votes on a bill to expand federal background checks for gun purchases. Twenty-six moderate Democrats joined Republicans in amending the legislation, adding a provision requiring that ICE be notified if an undocumented immigrant seeks to purchase a gun.

House Democrats explode in recriminations as liberals lash out at moderates

Yep, that's what it was... What the fuck...

An illegal alien breaking another law and they don't want them reported...

lol the Party of Deviants, Loons, and Traitors is disintegrating. Trump's Four More Years is guaranteed now, and the Democrats will be dead as a Party by the end of this year. God riddance; start deporting them immediately.

Forum List

Back