The Gifting

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
It started out easy enough, he was resting in his Lay-Z-Boy. Eyes closed and resting he did not see the knob turn or hear the click of the lock as she entered.
It was going to be now she though, right here and right now.

Her clothes fell quietly to the floor and she silently approached. She eased her self into the LazyBoy a straddle him. Blouse long gone and the a/c on her nipples grew hard.

Swaying ever so slightly to the movement of her heart she placed her left hand behind his head and held it. Her right hand she placed under her right breast and lifted it. Using her nipple to part his lips she grinned as soon all would be his and in exchange he would be hers.

He was awaking now but not moving. The nipple was moving from upper lip to lower lip further parting her desired entrance. In just another moment it was in. She cooing take me, accept me as she gain more entry.

Accept me for who I am the cooing went and he accepted the breast. She started to sway again and soon the other breast was getting closer and closer. She then cupped his head with her right hand and parted his lips with her left breast lifted high and hard.

Again she cooed accept me, take me in. As she began squeezing the breast and forcing it ever deeper. Full awake now the man was enthralled and frozen at the same time. The power she held at that moment made even the slightest move impossible.

Then she rose ever so slowly in the chair her hips a quiver and swaying. Placed her left hand on the wall and with her right reached down and parted her inner most self.

Her lips brushing his she cooed take me, accept me. Her right hand moving from herself to the back of his head she began to sway even more and the coo became stronger and the force became stronger.

In far to many places in this world are women waiting to be accepted for who they are and their passion is chained. All you have to do is listen for the cooing.

Fury

Last edited:
So, DF, do you think more people should WRITE here... or do you want a critique or analysis of your writing?

• Banned
So, DF, do you think more people should WRITE here... or do you want a critique or analysis of your writing?[/QUOTE
I do short stories for ladies mags in Serbia and Russia. The political fighting is just me standing up for what I think. Free lance or free style is what I do.

I scanned this forum deeply and found there is no writing here that is active. So while many feel free to fight few feel free to write.
I may pop a few more in here using different set ups and scenes.

Go with a NON sexual and try that. Sixty views for this one and ONE comment. So people read but do not admit? What does that tell you?

I'm not very interested in others writing... to be honest... but I am interested in PEOPLE.
I probably won't come here often.
I like to talk about people's personal thoughts... feelings....
I don't like to fight
So, everyone comes here for different reasons....

mine? I hope to find people I enjoy....

Forum List

Back