The genocidal all steroid Olympics is also racist

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

That's right everyone. A Russian white skater took illegal enhancing substances and was white while the US black athlete who smoked pot was banned

Why did Biden allow them to go again?

LOL.

It would help, however, if the US education public education system did not make the US look like a bunch of drugged up uneducated fools, however, after the athlete said, "Can we get a solid answer on the difference of her situation and mines?"

Where are all the virtue signaling amorally bankrupt Leftists to talk about their Marxist comrades in China?

I know, let's move the All Star game from another red state next year!

1645018561154.png

That's right everyone. A Russian white skater took illegal enhancing substances and was white while the US black athlete who smoked pot was banned

Why did Biden allow them to go again?

LOL.

It would help, however, if the US education public education system did not make the US look like a bunch of drugged up uneducated fools, however, after the athlete said, "Can we get a solid answer on the difference of her situation and mines?"
But is she right or is she wrong OP?

You didn't address that in your anti-black tirade.

imo she's wrong, and race is not really a factor. I was actually talking briefly with my daughter this am about this. Should weed keep one out of olympics? Maybe, I don't see the use, but then using speed can give a benefit. So where do you draw a line.

Simone Biles was caught up last summer with people saying she should have been banned because she's taken ritalin since a child for ADD. Valieva's use of a combination of heart meds (including at least one banned drug) was obvious doping because there's nothign wrong with her heart, and the drugs could allow a body to better utilize oxygen and do cardio work. It's sad for the kid cause she's 15, and no doubt her "coaches" are the real culprits, but she should be sitting out this olympics

Maybe some banned drugs shouldn't be banned when an athlete can show a non-bogus long documented medical need. But then, did Biles still get a benefit from ritalin beyond just being able to mentally focus. I dunno. Richardson's a whining jerk. At least Valieva's pretty much just caught up and used by adults.

Well the Chinese makes these decisions

And as Whoopie and the rest of her democrat cohorts says, only white people can be racist

So I guess the answer is no.

The only "anti-whatever" is anti-BULLSHIT you spew when you make up excuses.

Is this bullshit that the sprinter is banned for pot? YES

Who can do something about it and is NOT????

DEMOCRATS!!!

Who do you and 95% of other black people vote for?

DEMOCRATS!!!!

Excuse me if I don't give a FLYING FUCK about this shit.

imo she's wrong, and race is not really a factor. I was actually talking briefly with my daughter this am about this. Should weed keep one out of olympics? Maybe, I don't see the use, but then using speed can give a benefit. So where do you draw a line.

Simone Biles was caught up last summer with people saying she should have been banned because she's taken ritalin since a child for ADD. Valieva's use of a combination of heart meds (including at least one banned drug) was obvious doping because there's nothign wrong with her heart, and the drugs could allow a body to better utilize oxygen and do cardio work. It's sad for the kid cause she's 15, and no doubt her "coaches" are the real culprits, but she should be sitting out this olympics

Maybe some banned drugs shouldn't be banned when an athlete can show a non-bogus long documented medical need. But then, did Biles still get a benefit from ritalin beyond just being able to mentally focus. I dunno. Richardson's a whining jerk. At least Valieva's pretty much just caught up and used by adults.
You're too emotional about this.

There's no logic to it.

How do you justify banning one and not the other?

The IOC is corrupt and they take illegal bribes. I'd suspect they're probably racist too. But then again, I don't see any black folks getting their curling on........
At least we have one honest rightwing on this issue.

Yes, of course she is wrong. She was punished by the US Anti Doping Agency, while the Russian chick was not because, the Russian chick obviously isnt a US citizen. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back