The Gaystapo is at it again

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

upload_2017-7-14_17-16-54.png

I come from a family of farmers and hill people. We could out last a civil war if need be.

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.

To bad you have zero marksmanship skills...
Hitting a man size target is child's play at 300 to 400 yards for most Gun Nuts.
My advice...duck and cover.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

We dont instigate violence.
But if the time comes and liberals take up arms the left is fucked.

I come from a family of farmers and hill people. We could out last a civil war if need be.

Me too.
We kind of thrive in those situations, in fact.

The idea of civil war turns my stomach, but I have all confidence that I could defend my kin from any asshole looking for trouble. I grew up with a bow in my hand hunting the woodlands of this area.

Oh please as soon as you ran out of hair mousse you'd surrender

I am not that kind of Queen. The only time there is product in my hair is after a Super Cuts visit. It always funny to see what odd way they style my hair. lol

You are threatening deathly violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

No he clearly threatened unilateral violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

No he clearly threatened unilateral violence. Remember that the next time someone, including you, whines about the violence of the left.

Let me know when the right starts shooting at liberals.

Anybody can be armed at a moments notice.
Even if that were even remotely true (and it's not) - progressives wouldn't have the slightest clue how to load a firearm and actually fire it. :laugh:
Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.

It takes years to become proficient.
You morons think the only thing to shooting is lining up the sites.
I wonder how many of them have ever actually looked through a scope that wasn't on TV?

Forum List

Back