The Gaystapo is at it again

I wish I was in the Gaystapo. I look fetching in Hugo Boss.
Isn't it amazing how much power we've got?

IMG_1845.GIF

I have the Powaaa!!!

A cop is disciplined for filling out an accurate police report.

At some point, our side is going to start fighting back, and then it will get ugly.
Please hurry. We're itching for an excuse over here.
LOL, which side is better armed? You have posters.
$400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.
We? $400 million in guns? Lots more than that, they don't sell guns for a dollar a pop. The country is right and left, not north and south, retard!
Typo.

The country was right and left back then too, in a sense. Cities and industry won then, they'll win again today.

The LGBT message is often a dissemination of confusion from the individual to the public. It's working to a large extent, which clearly demonstrates how corrupt and dumbed-down our society has become. Course some label it human rights and progress. And that clearly shows we have nothing genuine to complain about from a human rights standpoint, but you know them cause-seekers.
:udaman:

I wish I was in the Gaystapo. I look fetching in Hugo Boss.
Isn't it amazing how much power we've got?
Well - it's amazing how much power anyone has by making false accusations, spreading lies, and perpetuating propaganda.

History is full of examples: Joseph Stalin. Benito Mussolini. Vladimir Lenin. Adolf Hitler. Mao Tse Tung. Fidel Castro. Barack Obama.

400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.
Snowflake...you guys got your asses kicked last time. And it would be far worse this time. Dumbocrats are pussies. And they surrender. Just ask the folks at Appomattox.

400 million guns in this country. Anybody can be armed at a moments notice. We wanted it more last time and won, I suspect we want it more again this time, too.
Snowflake...you guys got your asses kicked last time. And it would be far worse this time. Dumbocrats are pussies. And they surrender. Just ask the folks at Appomattox.
No those people who surrendered are who you alt-righties celebrate now. The cities and industries are under a different party than before, but ready to finish the job. No reconstruction this time.

No those people who surrendered are who you alt-righties celebrate now. The cities and industries are under a different party than before, but ready to finish the job. No reconstruction this time.
The Dumbocrats surrendered you dumb fuck dimwit.... :eusa_doh:

Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.
So let me get this straight - your plan is to start a Civil War, try to arm the left after its under way, and then try to train all of your queer, confused, and cowardly people?

:laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

"Dumbocrats" were never a party. The Confederacy is who surrendered. That Confederacy is now celebrated and revered by the Republican party. Their old lands are now inhabited by Republicans whose ancestors were Confederates that were Democrats under U.S. politics. Different party, same stripes.

Of course they would. Teaching someone to shoot is not particularly hatd.
So let me get this straight - your plan is to start a Civil War, try to arm the left after its under way, and then try to train all of your queer, confused, and cowardly people?

:laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
It was some other guys idea to start a Civil War. I told him to hurry up and do it. He didn't respond.

"Dumbocrats" were never a party. The Confederacy is who surrendered. That Confederacy is now celebrated and revered by the Republican party. Their old lands are now inhabited by Republicans whose ancestors were Confederates that were Democrats under U.S. politics. Different party, same stripes.
So like I said...the Dumbocrats got their asses kicked and surrendered. And it would be a gabillion times worse this time around. None of you have firearms. None of you use firearms. And most of your cried just because Hitlery Clinton lost an election. If that brings you to your knees in tears (literally), you sure as hell don't want go into battle. You people are too fragile, too sensitive, and too queer to even handle a basic fist-fight, much less life & death combat.

So like I said...the Dumbocrats got their asses kicked and surrendered. And it would be a gabillion times worse this time around. None of you have firearms. None of you use firearms. And most of your cried just because Hitlery Clinton lost an election. If that brings you to your knees in tears (literally), you sure as hell don't want go into battle. You people are too fragile, too sensitive, and too queer to even handle a basic fist-fight, much less life & death combat.
Then hurry up and start it. Let's find out.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.

Shut up Matthew.

Forum List

Back