The game is up for "Bodies" Johnson

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1619442121620.png

Yes, when the lapdog Mail prints a front page like that the tory grandees will start looking for an alternative.
Johnson has become too much of a liability. Cash for access, dodgy tory donors, public money for his latest shag.

In any other era this despicable character would now be history. He is lucky that trump has lowered the bar so much. Unfortunately, his replacement will be just as corrupt.

Looks like a supermarket tabloid.

Can you give me a reason to believe it?

As always Tommy, you refuse to acknowledge the context - because your an oddball lunatic.

He's being flippant. All the experts (you included, I'm sure) criticise the Government's handling of the pandemic no doubt saying we need to get back to normal in society and start fixing the economy, there's no exit plan etc - but when he essentially says we're going to get back to normal at any cost quell-surprise there folks like you are waiting in the wings like little perverts hiding in bushes violently masterbating to women stepping out their showers.

You may even be a Covid-denier too which would make your faux-outrage even funnier.

As the guy said above - a supermarket tabloid - like the rest of them. No-one pays attention to click-bait mainstream media anymore. No-one with a brain cell, that is.

Two other sources, different takes.

View attachment 484109
Yes, when the lapdog Mail prints a front page like that the tory grandees will start looking for an alternative.
Johnson has become too much of a liability. Cash for access, dodgy tory donors, public money for his latest shag.

In any other era this despicable character would now be history. He is lucky that trump has lowered the bar so much. Unfortunately, his replacement will be just as corrupt.
I don't really follow British politics, but if you don't like him, we can rest assured that he's an excellent leader.

They do show the Prime Minister's questions on CSPAN here and I've seen it a few times over the years. I just wished that the US had the equivalent when Trump was in office.

It would have been so fun watching Trump wreck the Dems in that type of forum.

Last edited:
View attachment 484109

He had 2 facelifts?

View attachment 484109

What business is it of yours, Paki?

View attachment 484109

Well Johnson has denied it but the BBC has just confirmed it. Add this to the list of public enquiries that the corrupt fuck has generated in the last week.

"A change is gonna come"

View attachment 484109

Well Johnson has denied it but the BBC has just confirmed it. Add this to the list of public enquiries that the corrupt fuck has generated in the last week.

"A change is gonna come"

Worry about Pakistan.

As always Tommy, you refuse to acknowledge the context - because your an oddball lunatic.

He's being flippant. All the experts (you included, I'm sure) criticise the Government's handling of the pandemic no doubt saying we need to get back to normal in society and start fixing the economy, there's no exit plan etc - but when he essentially says we're going to get back to normal at any cost quell-surprise there folks like you are waiting in the wings like little perverts hiding in bushes violently masterbating to women stepping out their showers.

You may even be a Covid-denier too which would make your faux-outrage even funnier.

As the guy said above - a supermarket tabloid - like the rest of them. No-one pays attention to click-bait mainstream media anymore. No-one with a brain cell, that is.
Your favourite paper you little brexit sectarian shit. Even they have had enough of him.

It has been widely reported, but all based on an unconfirmed allegation by an unnamed source in a single article. Even then, it was an off the cuff comment made when deciding about the second lockdown, not the third, so if true, it really is nothing. I personally think that Johnson may be in the crapper because of his using campaign donations to decorate his crib allegation if it turns out to be a legit allegation.

It has been widely reported, but all based on an unconfirmed allegation by an unnamed source in a single article. Even then, it was an off the cuff comment made when deciding about the second lockdown, not the third, so if true, it really is nothing. I personally think that Johnson may be in the crapper because of his using campaign donations to decorate his crib allegation if it turns out to be a legit allegation.
Latest on this is that there are now three independent sources for his comment. Two of whom are prepared to go public and swear that it happened in open court.

View attachment 484109

I don't really follow British politics, but if you don't like him, we can rest assured that he's an excellent leader.

They do show the Prime Minister's questions on CSPAN here and I've seen it a few times over the years. I just wished that the US had the equivalent when Trump was in office.

It would have been so fun watching Trump wreck the Dems in that type of forum.
And I will add to that: It would be equally as fun watching Joe Biden trying to answer questions.

Could you guys imagine how fucking funny that would be?

Latest on this is that there are now three independent sources for his comment. Two of whom are prepared to go public and swear that it happened in open court.
ITV , BBC and the Heil are all in on it. He sent out some middle ranker today to rubbish Cummings on TV. I wonder if he thinks there is some sort of upside in doing that ? I think this may run and run.

Boris Johnson steps up war of words with Dominic Cummings as Therese Coffey raises infamous Barnard Castle lockdown trip

Who gives a damn about the Brits? It's not like they are an important country in the world, just a has been. I say let the little kiddies play.

Forum List

Back