The future of the US military

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Since the army has taken the left path, it will come to a Prussian-style army. This will be an army of mass infantry recruits who will be recruited in an organized manner. Professionalism in the army will disappear, they will introduce drill, barracks, the strictest discipline and subordination.

The Left has always done it and will continue to do so.

Say goodbye to the professional right-wing army, and wave your hand.

• Banned
original.jpg

• Banned

Yes, marches are precisely the left training. This teaches Prussian slavish discipline and prepares the fighters for tedious marches and mass deployments.

That is why in the US right-wing army this has not happened so far, there have not even been parades.

• Banned
Main principles:

Slaves are not asked about their desire to be a soldier: they are simply recruited.

Slaves are not asked about their political beliefs: they are required to fight for their masters.

Slaves do not require good military training and military thinking - complete submission and good endurance are enough.

There is good in our Military, count on it... The folks that do the real heavy lifting are special and they are why I sleep as well as I do at night... They are few in numbers compared to the overall Military population...

• Banned
There is good in our Military, count on it... The folks that do the real heavy lifting are special and they are why I sleep as well as I do at night... They are few in numbers compared to the overall Military population...
it's in the past

Since the army has taken the left path, it will come to a Prussian-style army. This will be an army of mass infantry recruits who will be recruited in an organized manner. Professionalism in the army will disappear, they will introduce drill, barracks, the strictest discipline and subordination.

right-wing armies don't exactly have the best record regarding respecting human rights during combat.
blackwater ring a bell?

right-wing armies don't exactly have the best record regarding respecting human rights during combat.
blackwater ring a bell?
Lies. The right-wing army is volunteer, it takes into account all human rights, including his political beliefs.

Is that the same army who was there under Trump?
How odd they changed political preferences the minute Biden arrived.

I think you're becoming more paranoid and hate filled by the day. You should seek medical help.

I think you're becoming more paranoid and hate filled by the day. You should seek medical help.
he's only confused, young, and very dedicated to protecting the Republican values.

not psychotic at all.
not in need of psychiatric help, i'm telling you.

you just have to ignore him a little more often, bro...

Main principles:

Slaves are not asked about their desire to be a soldier: they are simply recruited.

Slaves are not asked about their political beliefs: they are required to fight for their masters.

Slaves do not require good military training and military thinking - complete submission and good endurance are enough.
all working-class men and women and kids are basically slaves to the country's government.

that has been true in every country for as far as i can see back, at my 44 years of age, with plenty of studying of historic events...

all working-class men and women and kids are basically slaves to the country's government.

that has been true in every country for as far as i can see back, at my 44 years of age, with plenty of studying of historic events...

This is just a sure sign of whether the government considers citizens to be slaves. In most leftist countries, labor is formally voluntary and there is a choice of job, and as far as military duty is concerned, leftist governments have a slave army: they simply recruit and distribute like cattle (in Europe this was abandoned recently, but they actually don’t have armies at all now, they blamed everything on the USA)

Trump is a fake right-winger, he had no clear position on the issue of the army, and there was no military doctrine.

In general, the army in the US is still right-wing, the Nixon model, and still the strongest in the world, but since the time of Obama, it has been actively moving to the left. There are now faggots and girls in combat units. If they stay in power, they will destroy it.

By the way, the left not only destroy the army. They also destroyed the missile defense in Europe. Bush project.

Russia and China are paper tigers. They only look big because they invade little tiny countries on their borders.

Their military strength is comparatively weak against the size and strength of the US military, and neither one of them has almost a half a billion guns in the hands of civilians, like we do do in the US.

So when I see parade videos of Russian, Chinese, or North Korean soldiers marching around like little faggots, all I see is a target-rich environment and potential dead people.

Forum List

Back