The Funny Thing About The 9/11 Debate

de·wunker n.
Word History: One can readily see that debwunk is constructed from the prefix de-, meaning "to remove," and the word bwunk. bwunk is a word originating from the word bunk with a W added Bwunk and came from a place where much bwunk has originated, during the 9/11 hearings in which facts where claimed to have been debunked or discredited.when in fact they were merely covered up or denied,Such a masterful symbol for empty talk could not be ignored by the speakers of the language in its first recorded appearance in 2010 on the USMB where debwunk, became synonymous with strawman and ad hominem tactics.
ROFLMAO
what a dipshit
i made it exactly how you originally posted it

he even misspelled his own made up word

there are alternative spellings much like troofer..twoofer...ect
nice edit, dipshit

ROFLMAO
what a dipshit

he even misspelled his own made up word

I use the word twoofer to reflect that they are not really truthers, just wanna-be's. It is an intentional misspelling in order to reflect the cartoon-like arguments that they present.

I have seen more credible evidence of conspiracy from Pinky And The Brain than I have from the twoofers.........
aint that the TRUTH

I use the word twoofer to reflect that they are not really truthers, just wanna-be's. It is an intentional misspelling in order to reflect the cartoon-like arguments that they present.

I have seen more credible evidence of conspiracy from Pinky And The Brain than I have from the twoofers.........
aint that the TRUTH

No its classic debwunking

dumbfuck
noun
(pejorative) An extraordinarily stupid person.

aint that the TRUTH

I take pride in being a classic. If I was a car I could get antique tags here in AZ.
Of course, since I am not a car I can't be restored, the only down side.

I thank you for the "classic" designation!

Are you pinky.....or the brain?

aint that the TRUTH

as if a delusional dumbfuck like you would be able to tell anyway

It is only debwunking if there is 'bwunk' to be rooted out and dismissed.

bunk n.

Origin:
Americanism; after speech in 16th Congress, 1819–21, by F. Walker, who said he was bound to speak for Buncombe (N.C. county in district he represented)

Bunkum | Define Bunkum at Dictionary.com

You just academically debunked an id-eot who uses a faux "word" to make id-eotic arguments! :clap2:

Nicely done!

It is only debwunking if there is 'bwunk' to be rooted out and dismissed.

bunk n.

Origin:
Americanism; after speech in 16th Congress, 1819–21, by F. Walker, who said he was bound to speak for Buncombe (N.C. county in district he represented)

Bunkum | Define Bunkum at Dictionary.com

You just academically debunked an id-eot who uses a faux "word" to make id-eotic arguments! :clap2:

Nicely done!

was the twoofer just debwunked ?
no, the Id-Eot was just destroyed

Hey Retarda,

It was a comment you made on a public message board ON an open and on-going thread, you imbecile. Anybody can respond to any of your imbecile posts anytime -- and your permission is never required, you moron.

You and your posts are not worth a warm bucket of spit.

Muddle on bitch.

I understand that, Goober. You can also jump off of a freeway overpass. Does that mean you are going to?? Dumb ass.
so can you, well that assumes you are functional enough to FIND one

Oh, how clever!!! I guess it's a gift. :lol:

The comment was not directed at you. Can't he fight his own battles??? What a couple of sissies.

Hey Retarda,

It was a comment you made on a public message board ON an open and on-going thread, you imbecile. Anybody can respond to any of your imbecile posts anytime -- and your permission is never required, you moron.

Muddle on bitch.

I understand that, Goober. You can also jump off of a freeway overpass. Does that mean you are going to?? Dumb ass.

Retarda:

You only "understand" it now that I had to point it out to you, you moron.

You said some stupid-ass shit (i.o,w., you posted). DiveCon rejoined. You attempted to address DiveCon's rejoinder. I commented on the singular stupidity of your assertion. YOU then lectured me that you had not been talking to me. :cuckoo: I then, properly, pointed out to you that on a public message board, you retard, anybody can respond to some stupid shit you spew. You, being a liar and a retard, then see fit to claim that you know that. But if you had known it before I patiently explained the obvious for your benefit, then there's no rational explanation for the nonsense you said!

In short, you remain an utter imbecile, Retarda.

Hey Retarda,

Muddle on bitch.

Retarda:

You said some stupid-ass shit (i.o,w., you posted). DiveCon rejoined. You attempted to address DiveCon's rejoinder. I commented on the singular stupidity of your assertion. YOU then lectured me that you had not been talking to me. :cuckoo: I then, properly, pointed out to you that on a public message board, you retard, anybody can respond to some stupid shit you spew. You, being a liar and a retard, then see fit to claim that you know that. But if you had known it before I patiently explained the obvious for your benefit, then there's no rational explanation for the nonsense you said!

You and the other low class trash mouths are all beginning to sound the same. Is this intentional??? It's like you all went to the same school. The level of maturity is zero, political savy is zero, intelligence is minus zero. Yet every single one of you must have the last word, even though you have absolutely nothing to say that you haven't said a million times.

I imagine you're such an embarrassment to real conservatives everywhere.

Retarda:

You and the other low class trash mouths are all beginning to sound the same. Is this intentional??? It's like you all went to the same school. The level of maturity is zero, political savy is zero, intelligence is minus zero. Yet every single one of you must have the last word, even though you have absolutely nothing to say that you haven't said a million times.

minus zero???
really?

:rofl:
and you want to talk about intellect???

:lol:

Retarda:

minus zero???
really?

:rofl:
and you want to talk about intellect???

:lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:lol::lol:

She actually DID refer to negative zero!

Bwahahahahahaha!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Forum List

Back