The Funny Thing About The 9/11 Debate

I still haven't seen one piece of Physical evidence that shows any major point of the 911 report to be false. When you idiots have that, let me know.

I really wish that libs would not repeat the story of 9/11 happening with the help of our government. It's really embarrassing. And it's so Republicanish. They do stupid things like that. Let's not imitate their stupidity.

I really wish that libs would not repeat the story of 9/11 happening with the help of our government. It's really embarrassing. And it's so Republicanish. They do stupid things like that. Let's not imitate their stupidity.

Most of our twoofers here call us "bush dupes" or "bush supporters" when they don't like being debunked. One calls us "perpetrators" or "agents".

I think for the most part though these ones are just run of the mill treasonous twoofers and one delusional retard. For awhile I questioned whether we had any "real" truthers, the quality is so low.

I think when you get so far out, political affiliation takes a back seat to the fact that they just hate the USA.

Most of our twoofers here call us "bush dupes" or "bush supporters" when they don't like being debunked. One calls us "perpetrators" or "agents".

I think for the most part though these ones are just run of the mill treasonous twoofers and one delusional retard. For awhile I questioned whether we had any "real" truthers, the quality is so low.

I think when you get so far out, political affiliation takes a back seat to the fact that they just hate the USA.

Very true!!!

This is exactly what I mean when I say that for the weak-minded ideots, the leap in logic is a tiny step. Narratives and circumstances are believed to be The Truth.

You offer nothing but denial classic debwunker

"debwunker." :cuckoo: Only fucktarded scumbag Troofers are asshole enough to use that non-word in a sentence -- thinking it has some actual meaning. :lol::lol::lol:

debwunker. :cuckoo:

Id-eots, did you ever see the definition of that "word," you flaming asshole? :lol:

I don't like you.

So fucking what?

What makes you believe anyone gives a rat's ass about such trivial shit as who you like or don't like, stupid?

The comment was not directed at you. Can't he fight his own battles??? What a couple of sissies.

Hey Retarda,

It was a comment you made on a public message board ON an open and on-going thread, you imbecile. Anybody can respond to any of your imbecile posts anytime -- and your permission is never required, you moron.

You and your posts are not worth a warm bucket of spit.

Muddle on bitch.

Last edited:

Very true!!!

Now, that being said, we all realize that the twoofers we have left are the ones that were not part of the "movement" because of their hatred of GWBush. Those ones were liberals/leftwingers/democrats, ect. They seem to have moved on beyond the "truth" movement.
The anti-bush crowd did keep the "truth" movement alive for 7 years though, and are responsible for the mentally challenged ones that refuse to move on.
For the most part, the "truthers" do NOT sound "republicanish". The sound "democraticish". Since the liberals/leftwingers/democrats supported the "truthers" for so long, what they sound like are liberals/leftwingers/democrats.

Well, except for agent chrissy, he is the delusional retard.

So fucking what?

What makes you believe anyone gives a rat's ass about such trivial shit as who you like or don't like, stupid?

The comment was not directed at you. Can't he fight his own battles??? What a couple of sissies.

Hey Retarda,

It was a comment you made on a public message board ON an open and on-going thread, you imbecile. Anybody can respond to any of your imbecile posts anytime -- and your permission is never required, you moron.

Muddle on bitch.

I understand that, Goober. You can also jump off of a freeway overpass. Does that mean you are going to?? Dumb ass.

Hey Retarda,

Muddle on bitch.

I understand that, Goober. You can also jump off of a freeway overpass. Does that mean you are going to?? Dumb ass.
so can you, well that assumes you are functional enough to FIND one

This is exactly what I mean when I say that for the weak-minded ideots, the leap in logic is a tiny step. Narratives and circumstances are believed to be The Truth.

"debwunker." :cuckoo: Only fucktarded scumbag Troofers are asshole enough to use that non-word in a sentence -- thinking it has some actual meaning. :lol::lol::lol:

Id-eots, did you ever see the definition of that "word," you flaming asshole? :lol:

de·bwunker n.
Word History: One can readily see that debwunk is constructed from the prefix de-, meaning "to remove," and the word bwunk. bwunk is a word originating from the word bunk with a W added Bwunk and came from a place where much bwunk has originated, during the 9/11 hearings in which facts where claimed to have been debunked or discredited.when in fact they were merely covered up or denied,Such a masterful symbol for empty talk could not be ignored by the speakers of the language in its first recorded appearance in 2010 on the USMB where debwunk, became synonymous with strawman and ad hominem tactics.

Last edited:

de·wunker n.
Word History: One can readily see that debwunk is constructed from the prefix de-, meaning "to remove," and the word bwunk. bwunk is a word originating from the word bunk with a W added Bwunk and came from a place where much bwunk has originated, during the 9/11 hearings in which facts where claimed to have been debunked or discredited.when in fact they were merely covered up or denied,Such a masterful symbol for empty talk could not be ignored by the speakers of the language in its first recorded appearance in 2010 on the USMB where debwunk, became synonymous with strawman and ad hominem tactics.
ROFLMAO
what a dipshit

he even misspelled his own made up word

Mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard - n.
Word history:
One can see that the label "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" was formed from normal everyday words to label those that are blinded to the facts by their hatred for their own country. The typical "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" does not possess the facilities to discern between fact and fiction, real life and cartoons. They rely mostly on youtube videos of dubious origin to promote their delusional fantasies that reflect their hatred for the USA. Even when presented with facts from credible sources, a "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" will continue to to believe the cartoon version of events while insulting, and insulting all that oppose him. This is usually done while projecting his own latent homosexual fantasies onto those that oppose him.

Strange that there is not any female twoofers here isn't it?

Word history:
One can see that the label "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" was formed from normal everyday words to label those that are blinded to the facts by their hatred for their own country. The typical "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" does not possess the facilities to discern between fact and fiction, real life and cartoons. They rely mostly on youtube videos of dubious origin to promote their delusional fantasies that reflect their hatred for the USA. Even when presented with facts from credible sources, a "mule-headed treasonous delusional fucktard" will continue to to believe the cartoon version of events while insulting, and insulting all that oppose him. This is usually done while projecting his own latent homosexual fantasies onto those that oppose him.

debwunkers are clearly the ones that project their homo erotic fantasies on to others as you have just shown once again and have the PMs to prove it as you know if you closet cases wish to give me permission to share your dirty little secret

Word history:

debwunkers are clearly the ones that project their homo erotic fantasies on to others as you have just shown once again and have the PMs to prove it as you know if you closet cases wish to give me permission to share your dirty little secret

I hereby grant eots permission to post any PM's I, S.L.Ackjawed, P.E.,(ret.) has ever sent him in the public portion of the USMB system.

Course, all I ever sent you were the comments related to rep........post 'em all eots.

de·bwunker n.
ROFLMAO
what a dipshit

there are alternative spellings much like troofer..twoofer...ect

de·bwunker n.
ROFLMAO
what a dipshit

there are alternative spellings much like troofer..twoofer...ect

I use the word twoofer to reflect that they are not really truthers, just wanna-be's. It is an intentional misspelling in order to reflect the cartoon-like arguments that they present.

I have seen more credible evidence of conspiracy from Pinky And The Brain than I have from the twoofers.........

Forum List

Back