The Four States GOP Needs To Flip To Win In 2016

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:party: The media probably wont bring this up anytime soon, but they should. There are probably four or five combinations of states that could give Walker or Cruz a victory. The most probable one that should bring them just over 270 electoral votes is:Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio and Colorado. Now this would be a likely scenario if we have a Walker/Rubio ticket. Four other states that may also flip red/purple are Nevada, Iowa, New Mexico and Maryland. Although many of you aren't thrilled over Marco Rubio, He or Ted Cruz will be our only hope of taking Florida. So what do you all think? :rock::iagree:

A far right anti-government loon isn't going to able to pick up states that go rat. Stick with a sane person on fiscal that supports infrastructure, science and r&d...Doesn't attack old people and there ssd! But on the other hand fights hard for some sane conservative ideas socially. Promote the family!!! Husband and wife big!!! Stick up hilitarys feminist ass.

They'd probably be able to do.

Actually a Bush Walker ticket would plow the democrat under and I despise Jeb Bush.

Actually a Bush Walker ticket would plow the democrat under and I despise Jeb Bush.

Bush would win as he's sane fiscally. People want infrastructure, science programs and r&d investment...The hard right wants to slash and kill everything = dumb.

Stick with social issues like the family and its importance this election. a bitch like hilitary will go insane!

• Banned
Now we can add Pennsylvania, but thats if they ever hold an honest election! Walker could be a head by 2 million votes before the purple/blue districts call in the votes and the rats in charge will make up their own tallies..LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO !!!

Now we can add Pennsylvania, but thats if they ever hold an honest election! Walker could be a head by 2 million votes before the purple/blue districts call in the votes and the rats in charge will make up their own tallies..LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO !!!
Waker's anti-Union ways may endear him to his base but that doesn't exactly play so well in the Keystone State.

Maryland? :lol: :lol: :lol:
well didn't Maryland vote in a Red Governor?

Yeah, so did Massachusetts. What's your point?
I also dont trust my home state of Massachusetts. Most of it is red/purple.(but Boston is very Blue) but they have a lot of illegals/barley illegal aliens there,most in the Boston area. But Republicans do win time to time in Massachusetts. But you never know, if all of the lazy bums stay home next time, they could take the state.

In a high turnout walker won't carry Wisconsin..The grumpy old white man party had better get busy creating voting legislation to keep the inner city vote down otherwise in a presidential year the odds are stacked.

Walker Rubio would deliver WI and FL for sure but Cruz has no appeal to non-Rs and his eligibility is questionable.

:party: The media probably wont bring this up anytime soon, but they should. There are probably four or five combinations of states that could give Walker or Cruz a victory. The most probable one that should bring them just over 270 electoral votes is:Florida, Wisconsin, Ohio and Colorado. Now this would be a likely scenario if we have a Walker/Rubio ticket. Four other states that may also flip red/purple are Nevada, Iowa, New Mexico and Maryland. Although many of you aren't thrilled over Marco Rubio, He or Ted Cruz will be our only hope of taking Florida. So what do you all think? :rock::iagree:

I want to see a Veteran focused ticket that unites the parties
and might even introduce a mixed cabinet of Libertarian, Green and Constitutionalist.
let's put all the parties to work fixing the various areas of govt that each one specializes in.

Liberals want to handle social issues, so let's get the VP position to work with States
and Senate on delegating those issues back to States and people to manage locally.

Keep the Executive focused on national issues of security and foreign policy
until all this mess is cleared up.

Walker Rubio would deliver WI and FL for sure but Cruz has no appeal to non-Rs and his eligibility is questionable.
Well for now, I am for a Walker/Rubio ticket, nothing against Cruz. This is a matter of taking Florida. If we cant take florida, then we have to take Iowa,Michigan,and New Mexico. (am I right?)

Forum List

Back