The Four-State Solution

What was wrong? Maybe that it was opposed by everyone. The major part of Israeli society was against it. The Palestinians didn't agree because they weren't ready to give East Jerusalem and even minor parts of 'occupied' territory under Israeli control. The Arab countries were against because it was solely an Israel's peace plan (plus, see the Palestinian reasoning).

What my solution? I wrote about that above. One state for two nations.
There are no Palestinian occupied territories. That is a fallacy sold by anti Israel people.

They want part of Jerusalem because they know that eventually they could get the rest and leave Israel without its 3000 year old Capital.

They Jordanians had that part of Jerusalem for 19 years and there was never any cry by any Arab group to turn Judea and Samaria and that part of Jerusalem into a Palestinian state.
And many of you simply cannot figure out why.

One State solution means Jews are a minority. As they have been throughout Islamic invasion history. And treated as such.

Do bother to read about Jews living under Islamic laws.

Nothing is going to stop Muslims from wanting to annihilate the Jews. Not treaties, not land, not a conscience. They believe it is a dictate directly from Allah.
If Israel gave them the land that they want, the nation of Israel would be a sliver, 8 miles across.

The solution is to leave Israel the hell alone and have the huge Muslim nations open their doors to the people they hung out to dry before Egypt invaded Israel.
The Jews are entitled to a piece of this earth, just as the rest of the civilizations on earth have theirs...

Last edited:
What was wrong? Maybe that it was opposed by everyone. The major part of Israeli society was against it. The Palestinians didn't agree because they weren't ready to give East Jerusalem and even minor parts of 'occupied' territory under Israeli control. The Arab countries were against because it was solely an Israel's peace plan (plus, see the Palestinian reasoning).

What my solution? I wrote about that above. One state for two nations.
Why? What was wrong with Olmert’s proposal in 2008? What about E Jerusalem?

You are doing nothing but exaggerating everything. But thanks for taking the Arab word about everything.

Jews have lived in Gaza since Judaism began.
The only time they did not, was when they were expelled in 1920 by the British for fear of being attacked. That was the excuse. They were not allowed to return until Egypt lost that land in 1967 for attacking Israel again.

Between 1948 and 1967 not ONE Arab ever mentioned a Palestinian State, or the need to get the land from the Egyptians.

In 2005 the Israeli government got all 9000 Jews out of Gaza by force for the Arabs to turn the area into the country they wanted.

Hamas took over and has done nothing but steal and turn everything they could into rockets, etc to attack Israel with.

To resume:

1). No Jews or Israelis in Gaza since 2005

2)Greenhouses were left behind for the Arabs to use. Instead, they destroyed them all.

3) Hamas took over and instead of turning Gaza into a touristic heaven............

4) Millions of dollars from the West, from Arab/Muslim countries......went where?

Israel is not only NOT going to pulverize Gaza, it is only after Hamas and its infrastructure, but it is not going to expel 2 Million Arabs from Gaza either.

And do pay attention on how not only Egypt does not care to help the people of Gaza, but neither does Jordan, in order to take any refugees they can.

Hamas has stolen most of the gas necessary in hospitals to use it against Israel.

Hospitals have been shutting down because Hamas got possession of that gas, and won't give it to the hospitals which need it.

Hamas uses that gas for itself and to help propel rockets against Israel.

Israel is doing the right thing. It is going ONLY after Hamas and other terrorist groups which caused the massacre on 10/7.

Believe all the anti Israel sources you like. It will not change one bit what happened and what Israel is doing and going to finish doing with Hamas.
Am I exaggerating? Read some guys upstairs.

Let me clear some thing out:
- I support the right of the Jewish people to have their homeland.
- I support Israel's right on existence.
- I understand the reasons and purposes of Israeli military operation against Hamas terrorists.

But, this military operation without resolving long-term issues may bring only 'tactical' solutions. In 10 years there will be another Hamas there. Iran will continue to finance and supply Islamic terrorist groups around Israel. And next time, when similar attacks happens again, this attack may be launched from two or even three different directions with consequences far exceeding the current ones.

The Four-State Solution​

We are seeing the 4-state solution acted out before us:
  1. The State of trying to get along.
  2. The State of patiently always taking it on the chin.
  3. The State of finally having enough of it/can't take any more.
  4. Soon to be followed by a new State of Palestinian cleansing and Israeli expansion and final peace.

Unders his proposal East Jerusalem and surrounding areas should have been annexed by Israel.
Sorry, but that is NOT true. He proposed ALL of Jerusalem become a INTERNATIONAL CITY FOR ALL under the auspices of the UN and a few other Countries Having said that; why do YOU think Abbas said “ no”?

Am I exaggerating? Read some guys upstairs.

Let me clear some thing out:
- I support the right of the Jewish people to have their homeland.
- I support Israel's right on existence.
- I understand the reasons and purposes of Israeli military operation against Hamas terrorists.

But, this military operation without resolving long-term issues may bring only 'tactical' solutions. In 10 years there will be another Hamas there. Iran will continue to finance and supply Islamic terrorist groups around Israel. And next time, when similar attacks happens again, this attack may be launched from two or even three different directions with consequences far exceeding the current ones.
Let Israel deal with it.
Islamic world thinks it has won something. It may have lost Gaza for good, in the sense that it may not become a place for terrorists anymore.

Time will tell.

But Hamas and Islamic Jihad will be gone.

Sorry, but that is NOT true. He proposed ALL of Jerusalem become a INTERNATIONAL CITY FOR ALL under the auspices of the UN and a few other Countries Having said that; why do YOU think Abbas said “ no”?
Okay, maybe I mixed some things up. Abbas is more than okay with his current status. Making a fortune out of thin air with no responsibilities.

How many times should I repeat that I am not advocating for Palestinians?

Unders his proposal East Jerusalem and surrounding areas should have been annexed by Israel.
No part of Jerusalem will EVER become part of a Palestinian State. EVER.

Jordan and the Arabs did not care to turn Judea, Samaria and the part of Jerusalem into a Palestinian State from 1948 to 1967, for a reason.

One does NOT divide someone else's Capital because the enemy feels like it.

Only East Jerusalem was offered as a Palestinian Capital. The international City issue was before 1948.

Okay, maybe I mixed some things up. Abbas is more than okay with his current status. Making a fortune out of thin air with no responsibilities.

How many times should I repeat that I am not advocating for Palestinians?
Got it.

But a one state solution is what it is. Jews lose their rights and their country.

According to Wiki, this was a secret offer made to Abbas in 2008 on the condition that it be accepted immediately. Abbas replied that he needed time to study it, and the offer apparently expired.

Got it.

But a one state solution is what it is. Jews lose their rights and their country.
Unless one gives a comprehensive answer what to do with 5 million Muslims in 'Palestinian autonomy', I can't give up on my idea.

The current Israel-Palestine bifurcation has resulted in seemingly endless conflict. The frequently mentioned "two-state" option would do nothing more than to memorialize this religious/political conflict. Perhaps it is time to expand the concept of what a lasting solution to this problem might look like.

As previously mentioned, this conflict is both religious and political in nature. Israel considers itself to be a Jewish state governed by a secular political system, whereas Palestine considers itself to be a political entity to be governed by Muslim principles. As a result, there are at least four different concepts which must be deal with. Why not divide these concepts and try to conquer the status quo?

A "Four-State" solution would entail the establishment of a single political entity that would recognize the rights and responsibilities of all citizens within its boundaries. This would include a governing legislature comprised of four houses: Israeli, Jewish, Palestinian and Muslim. Each citizen would have to register for and vote in only one house election. In order to pass new legislation, at least three of the four houses would have to agree. Otherwise, the current governmental structure would remain in place.

Wouldn't this provide new opportunities for a way out of the present dilemma? Are there any other feasible solutions out there?
The Palestinians and Muslims outnumber the
I used "four-state solution" only as apposite alternative to the "two-state" concept. The difference is the replacement of "national" antagonism with political competition. An exclusive four-house legislature would guard against majority domination by any group by requiring 3/4 consensus. This would become more likely by splitting each of the current two warring parties into their religious and secular factions. Negotiation and compromise would thus become a necessary means of advancing their individual priorities. Failure to do so would only result in maintaining the status quo, which doesn't seem to be either of the current parties' priority.
Israel was established by the United Nations in 1948 as a homeland for displaced, oppressed, persecuted, remnants of the Holocaust Jews who would be allowed to make their own laws and live as they chose to live. Israel maintains a right of return to Israel for all Jewish people of the world. All you have to do is establish Jewish credentials and you can become a full citizen of Israel.

From almost the very moment of its inception in 1948, the Arab and Muslim nations have plotted and proactively acted to wipe Israel off the face of the Earth. The Arab people who chose to remain peacefully in Israel have citizenship status and representation on the Knesset. Israel will retain a substantial Israeli majority on the Knesset however to insure that Israel can continue to exist.

Those Jews who chose to remain in or relocate to Israel must maintain a substantial majority in their government or Israel will almost certainly cease to exist by a simple vote of a Muslim majority.

And given that a Palestinian Muslim majority will force Israel out of existence and probably exterminate all the Jews they can find, your idea would be disastrous for Israel. I'm pretty sure the Palestinians would love it though because they could so quickly pull in another other anti-Israel Muslims to finish off Israel within a week.

I used "four-state solution" only as apposite alternative to the "two-state" concept. The difference is the replacement of "national" antagonism with political competition. An exclusive four-house legislature would guard against majority domination by any group by requiring 3/4 consensus. This would become more likely by splitting each of the current two warring parties into their religious and secular factions. Negotiation and compromise would thus become a necessary means of advancing their individual priorities. Failure to do so would only result in maintaining the status quo, which doesn't seem to be either of the current parties' priority.
This thing seems too 'overloaded' for me. I prefer the American model for them - 'two-party' system, 'blue and red' states, the Senate that equally represents these states no matter what number of population they have.

Unless one gives a comprehensive answer what to do with 5 million Muslims in 'Palestinian autonomy', I can't give up on my idea.
Gaza is totally separate from Areas A and B.
And Areas A and B are under the PA, who is supposed to follow the Oslo Accords to educate, prepare its population to live in peace with Israel.

He has done the opposite and become very wealthy with it.

5 Million people do not want war with Israel, the leaders and the terrorists do. Iran does.

Once, if ever, the education of hatred for Jews and Israel is finally put done and done away with, then.....and only then....will those millions have the life the Israeli Arabs are having in Israel. One of building a country, living in peace with people from other religions, working together with each other.

Thousands of Gaza and PA Arabs have always worked, got health care and education in Israel. They know that Israelis want to live in peace.
Their leaders need to keep the status quo, or the money will stop coming.

UNWRA must go. All it does is keep people who are not refugees as refugees and teaching them hatred for Israel.

All others also considered to be Palestinians, living in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria are never given any attention to, no matter what those countries do to them, or treat them.

Gaza is totally separate from Areas A and B.
And Areas A and B are under the PA, who is supposed to follow the Oslo Accords to educate, prepare its population to live in peace with Israel.

He has done the opposite and become very wealthy with it.

5 Million people do not want war with Israel, the leaders and the terrorists do. Iran does.

Once, if ever, the education of hatred for Jews and Israel is finally put done and done away with, then.....and only then....will those millions have the life the Israeli Arabs are having in Israel. One of building a country, living in peace with people from other religions, working together with each other.

Thousands of Gaza and PA Arabs have always worked, got health care and education in Israel. They know that Israelis want to live in peace.
Their leaders need to keep the status quo, or the money will stop coming.

UNWRA must go. All it does is keep people who are not refugees as refugees and teaching them hatred for Israel.

All others also considered to be Palestinians, living in Jordan, Lebanon and Syria are never given any attention to, no matter what those countries do to them, or treat them.
Of course it would be great if there weren't hate, bigotry, radical Islam, corrupted politicians. 'Imagine all the people..'

I didn't ask about that. I am more interested in practical terms.

Forum List

Back