The Former Guy told his voters they'd be so tired of winning

Thread summary:

Losing over and over has completely unhinged the Trump cult losers.

Have I mentioned what losing losers they all are? I know I've said it before, but the loserdom of Trump cult losers is so overwhelmingly losery, their deviant losing lifestyle needs to be highlighted over and over.

all the dope crossing the border should not be included in GDP

Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said former President Donald Trump was to blame for inflaming the crisis of fentanyl overdoses with his "brute force" policies on Mexico.
During a Fox News segment about spiking fentanyl imports, Rivera pointed to the recent calls by Republicans to bomb Mexico.

"But I think the real reason they're coming down, I think you alluded to it, is these threats, these various threats coming from everyone from Donald Trump to Dan Crenshaw to Tom Cotton to Lindsey Graham, that they're going to bomb Mexico back to the Stone Age," he said, "that they're, you know, they're going to target the cartels as if they are foreign enemies, declare them terrorist organizations and really use a brute force to eliminate the role they play in taking these chemicals from China and mixing this witch's brew that has caused so many deaths, over 70,000 last year alone, just from fentanyl, you know, the synthetic opioid that gets put into everything."

“We were told we’d get tired of winning. But I’m tired of losing. And so are most Republicans,” Pompeo tweeted

After losing in 2018, 2020, and 2022 is the base ready to lose 2024?

Are you going to read the new book coming out called Tired of Winning?

Another former senior official in Donald Trump’s White House slammed his ex-boss as a “traitor” and “a clear and present danger to our democracy. The unnamed official served Trump “loyally” for more than a year “at a very high level inside the West Wing, very close to Donald Trump” and hasn’t been publicly critical of him.

“He lacks any shred of human decency, humility or caring. He is morally bankrupt, breathtakingly dishonest, lethally incompetent, and stunningly ignorant of virtually anything related to governing, history, geography, human events or world affairs. He is a traitor and a malignancy in our nation and represents a clear and present danger to our democracy and the rule of law.”

Notice the people that are sounding the alarm loudest about what a second Trump term would mean are those who used to work for him.

The former official hasn’t gone public because he fears “retribution” from Trump against himself and his family.

Before anyone says this guy is just trying to make money after writing a book, consider that Mike Johnson said this in the past too

Mike Johnson In 2015: Trump Is 'Dangerous' And 'Lacks The Character' To Be President​

In a since-deleted Facebook post, the GOP House speaker reportedly said Trump was unfit

Forum List

Back