The first couple portrayed as apes

No, YOU are a racist, that's why you separate them out as if one is different from the other. You see the black man as a monkey, so it offends the years of trying to control such racist thoughts by putting it out there like this for you. You only think it's poor taste for Bush because you see him as a white man who is superior, so it's just in poor taste.

Stop projecting your racism onto others.

Our society has not had a history of portraying whites as apes

However, we have a 300 year history of portraying blacks as apes. We used it as a justification to enslave them (they are nothing more than animals) and to segregate them from society (who wants to sleep in a bed that a "negro" has used)

Even today, European Soccer fans throw bananas at black players. They do not do it for whites

That is why it is not equivalent

Until the left decided to depict Bush as one.

And when Bush was called or depicted as a chimp, it was because of his lack of intelligence, because he was dumb, because he was an idiot.

But with obama it's because he's black and 'YOU RACiST!".

You people scream the same shit when anyone disagrees with obama's policies but when people disagreed with Bush's policies it wasn't because he was white,it was because they disagreed with his policies.

Waddabunchofhypocriticalbananas.

Why do Conservatives struggle so much with equivalence and context?

Adults are expected to understand the meanings of words and symbols. They are not always the same

Calling a white an ape is not the same as calling a black person an ape
Watermelon and Fried Chicken does not have the same connotation for whites as it does blacks

The photo of Bush is in poor taste. The photo of Obama is racist

:eusa_hand:

Interesting. So you believe depicting African Americans as Apes has more to do with skin color than their behaviour or intelligence.

losers like Rightwinger are so self-deluded there is no mind-fuck they wont contort themselves through to stick with their false narrative that the rights' views are guided by racism of minorities in general or the inept obama in particular

People like rightwinger are the reason the label "racist" no longer carries meaning. It says more about him than it does about us.

However, we have a 300 year history of portraying blacks as apes. We used it as a justification to enslave them (they are nothing more than animals) and to segregate them from society (who wants to sleep in a bed that a "negro" has used)

Even today, European Soccer fans throw bananas at black players. They do not do it for whites

And when Bush was called or depicted as a chimp, it was because of his lack of intelligence, because he was dumb, because he was an idiot.

You people scream the same shit when anyone disagrees with obama's policies but when people disagreed with Bush's policies it wasn't because he was white,it was because they disagreed with his policies.

Adults are expected to understand the meanings of words and symbols. They are not always the same

Watermelon and Fried Chicken does not have the same connotation for whites as it does blacks

not conforming to your false pretenses isnt struggling with equivlence or context.

the only contradictory hypocrite here is you

Last edited:
Satire? I don't think that word means what they think it means.

Belgian Newspaper Accused Of Racism For Picture Of Obama And Michelle As Apes

De Morgen apologized for the image in its Monday edition, admitting it was guilty of "bad taste."

"When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don't see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism," the newspaper said. "We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke."

Unigwe, who lives in Belgium, went on to tweet in depth about the controversial spread, noting that the fault lies with Belgian society moreso than De Morgen:

I really can't find the possible humor angle. I guess I need to evolve more, or something.

So are you saying that someone photoshopped Moochelle's face? Hmmm, not sure about that.

Satire? I don't think that word means what they think it means.

Belgian Newspaper Accused Of Racism For Picture Of Obama And Michelle As Apes

De Morgen apologized for the image in its Monday edition, admitting it was guilty of "bad taste."

"When you consider the fragment apart from its context, which is a properly worked out satirical section, then you don't see the joke but just a picture evoking sheer racism," the newspaper said. "We wrongly assumed that racism is no longer accepted, and that in this way it could be the subject of a joke."

Unigwe, who lives in Belgium, went on to tweet in depth about the controversial spread, noting that the fault lies with Belgian society moreso than De Morgen:

I really can't find the possible humor angle. I guess I need to evolve more, or something.

It's as funny as when George Bush was pictured as an ape by Rightwingers in the U.S., actually more so, the Obama's do bear a resemblance.

I thought progressives weren't living in the past? Apparently that's just a facade they use for enslaving purposes.

WTF?

How on earth does that have anything to do with our societies history of portraying blacks as apes?

Go back and try again

It has to do with this isn't 1960 anymore. This isn't 1900 anymore. You progressive shitbags blame people like me for "wanting to go back to the 1800s" meanwhile you're stuck in the past when your delicate sensibilities are hurt. Basically, you whiny fucks are mental.

look at the left-wing losers jumping through hoops trying to explain how LEFT-WING AMERICANS calling Bush "the Chimp" for years is somehow less offensive than EUROPEANS depicting the Obama's as apes!!

lol! there is no mind-phuck left-wing bigots and hypocrites wont put themselves through to stick to their demonizing talking points and false narrative

I thought progressives weren't living in the past? Apparently that's just a facade they use for enslaving purposes.

WTF?

How on earth does that have anything to do with our societies history of portraying blacks as apes?

Go back and try again

It has to do with this isn't 1960 anymore. This isn't 1900 anymore. You progressive shitbags blame people like me for "wanting to go back to the 1800s" meanwhile you're stuck in the past when your delicate sensibilities are hurt. Basically, you whiny fucks are mental.

Based on the article in the OP...it seems we have not progressed as far as we think

Your social progress is all an illusion because it is predicated off from force and violence. You want people to be accepting and tolerant of others, and you're willing to make it so at the point of a gun. You haven't progressed to anywhere. Your ideology is regressive.

Why do leftists struggle so much with equivalence and context?

Depicting a black person as an ape because you see them as an inferior intelligence is the same as depicting a white person as an ape because you see them as an inferior intelligence ... unless you're a leftist.

Watermelon? Fried chicken? Isn't is the left that is always screaming for the right to stop 'living in the past', that 'those days are gone' that the right needs to 'lean forward'?

From the link:

The article was reportedly a satirical piece that also joked about Obama selling marijuana. The newspaper packaged the photos as if they had been submitted by Russian president Vladimir Putin, Metro said Sunday.

The picture was joined by a message reading, “Vladimir Putin is the president of Russia. He sent us this attachment at our request, and chose to send pictures instead of text 'because he doesn't have a lot of time',” the Independent said.

While the article has many readers outraged, there are also readers who have come to the newspapers defense. "It was a joke," one Reddit user said.

"In their defense, there are tons upon tons of pictures and t-shirts with Bush drawn as an ape," another user wrote.

It was an Onion-esque joke in the satirical section of the newspaper. In Belgium.

Context counts.

And note, Bush was depicted as a chimp more times than anyone can count. I thought we could all trace our roots back to Africa anyway.

Stop whining and grow a thicker skin.

bush-chimp.jpg

Depicting Bush as a chimp is not the same as depicting Obama as a chimp
One case has racial overtones the other doesn't

If the George and Laura Bush were going to an official dinner and I said.....Serve them Fried Chicken and Watermelon it would not have the same meaning as if I said it about the Obamas

Why do leftists struggle so much with equivalence and context?

Depicting a black person as an ape because you see them as an inferior intelligence is the same as depicting a white person as an ape because you see them as an inferior intelligence ... unless you're a leftist.

Watermelon? Fried chicken? Isn't is the left that is always screaming for the right to stop 'living in the past', that 'those days are gone' that the right needs to 'lean forward'?

up-032ML7VB341N0130.jpg

Not as far in the past as you think

So much for obama being respected around the world!

Apes are intelligent creatures, unlike our current royal couple. The comparison is erroneous.

People like 'Rightwinger' want equality to be selective and exclusive, only for certain people and in certain areas. Of course, they're the ones to select and exclude.

Well I don't accept that, so I guess that makes me a racist? If so, then we're all racist at the core.

Last edited:
From the link:

The article was reportedly a satirical piece that also joked about Obama selling marijuana. The newspaper packaged the photos as if they had been submitted by Russian president Vladimir Putin, Metro said Sunday.

The picture was joined by a message reading, “Vladimir Putin is the president of Russia. He sent us this attachment at our request, and chose to send pictures instead of text 'because he doesn't have a lot of time',” the Independent said.

While the article has many readers outraged, there are also readers who have come to the newspapers defense. "It was a joke," one Reddit user said.

"In their defense, there are tons upon tons of pictures and t-shirts with Bush drawn as an ape," another user wrote.

It was an Onion-esque joke in the satirical section of the newspaper. In Belgium.

Context counts.

And note, Bush was depicted as a chimp more times than anyone can count. I thought we could all trace our roots back to Africa anyway.

Stop whining and grow a thicker skin.

bush-chimp.jpg

Depicting Bush as a chimp is not the same as depicting Obama as a chimp
One case has racial overtones the other doesn't

If the George and Laura Bush were going to an official dinner and I said.....Serve them Fried Chicken and Watermelon it would not have the same meaning as if I said it about the Obamas

Bullshit. The left came up with the whole 'Bush as a chimp' theme because they thought he was an idiot. Now that obama is president, they cry "racist!". Hypocrite. obama is Bush on steriods. You've cried (racist) wolf too many times, no one is buying it anymore. obama is a dope and makes the US weak. He is making a monkey out of all of us.

People like 'Rightwinger' want equality to be selective and exclusive, only for certain people and in certain areas, of course, they're the ones to select and exclude.

Well I don't accept that, so I guess that makes me a racist? If so, then we're all racist at the core.

Leftists are a bunch of thin skinned whiners.

They been protesting Obama all over the middle east, burning his effigy, throwing shoes at his posters, etc etc

but amazingly that hasn't been reported in the new today like it was when BUSH was President

at least 60% of the people have woken up to this President and his comrades in the Democrat party

don't rely on the leftwing domatied media folks to get your information...you won't hear THE TRUTH

and don't let them DISTRACT you with crap such as this picture...that's all it is...A PICTURE

VOTE this party out of our lives

Last edited:
Oh and make a note of this ... if Hillary becomes president, 'racist' will be replaced with 'sexist'.

Mark it down.

Forum List

Back