The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

Obama was the first birther, Hillary was the second

More debunked bullshit.

LOLz. It's not "debunked" just because you don't like it

It's debunked because it's been proven to be untrue.
No, the publishers made up a story that can't be true and you're just a follower

The story was debunked. You have chosen to believe a lie, because you could not deal with the fact that a black man was running America.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and that sat there for 20 years. Much later, when it was obvious that Obama had told even his colleges and Universities about his Kenya birth, Obamaroids panicked. They sealed his foreign student educational records, but what to do about the bio he submitted to his publisher? They made the publisher fall on her sword.

See, apparently, all of the authors send in their own biography. Look on the page with Barack "born in Kenya" Obama and you see 2 other writers, neither of whom described where they were born, only Barack did that.

ObamaPub.jpg

Now, we're to believe that the publisher of her own accord felt that "the first African American President of the Harvard Law Review" was somehow insufficient and she took it upon herself to find out where Barack "born in Kenya" Obama was born and raised, and - darn it- she got it wrong.

You're gullible.
"Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya"

LOL

What a pity. Even after all these years, you still can't prove that.

:dance:

It's a pretty reasonable explanation for the evidence. Why are you acting like it is not?

Oh, because you NEED to believe that the only possible reason for opposition to anything you support, is

"Evul Wacism".
Because it's been debunked.

You guys say that about everything and anything that you don't like. It doesn't actually mean anything any more.

Long before he wanted to be President, he was telling people he was born in Kenya.

Believing him, is not Evul Wacism.
No, this was truly debunked. The person who edited his bio and put that in came forth with a mea culpa.

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

oh, they surely should. ANy resistance to the Agenda, is likely to get them destroyed.
LOL

You sound insane. :cuckoo:

What resistance? Had she not edited his bio, she would have remained silent on the matter.

What do you think the difference is between a biography and an autobiography?

if she had denied making a mistake, and said that Obama told her that, she would have been seen by people like you, as siding with the Evul Wacist Birthers.

And you people would make her pay for that.
Why would she deny making a mistake? Again, she would have simply stayed quiet. Who even knew she edited his bio until she admitted it? Again, you sound insane. :cuckoo:

You also didn't answer the question, so here it is again ... What do you think the difference is between a biography and an autobiography?

Because she likely did not make any mistake.
Why would she put that in there then?

You also didn't answer the question, so here it is again ... What do you think the difference is between a biography and an autobiography?

Why would she put it in there? Presumably because Obama made a point of telling her it, because he was so proud of it.

The democrats didn't do that. But you are evidence of why blacks won't vote republican.

He told his publisher he was "born in Kenya" he told his colleges and universities, his grandmother said he was born in Kenya, so did his half brother, are they all lying?

All those stories have been debunked. The only people that continue believing them are white racists that still hang on to the birther lie.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

No, the publishers made up a story that can't be true and you're just a follower

The story was debunked. You have chosen to believe a lie, because you could not deal with the fact that a black man was running America.

Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya and that sat there for 20 years. Much later, when it was obvious that Obama had told even his colleges and Universities about his Kenya birth, Obamaroids panicked. They sealed his foreign student educational records, but what to do about the bio he submitted to his publisher? They made the publisher fall on her sword.

See, apparently, all of the authors send in their own biography. Look on the page with Barack "born in Kenya" Obama and you see 2 other writers, neither of whom described where they were born, only Barack did that.

ObamaPub.jpg

Now, we're to believe that the publisher of her own accord felt that "the first African American President of the Harvard Law Review" was somehow insufficient and she took it upon herself to find out where Barack "born in Kenya" Obama was born and raised, and - darn it- she got it wrong.

You're gullible.

LOL

It's a pretty reasonable explanation for the evidence. Why are you acting like it is not?

Oh, because you NEED to believe that the only possible reason for opposition to anything you support, is

"Evul Wacism".

You guys say that about everything and anything that you don't like. It doesn't actually mean anything any more.

Long before he wanted to be President, he was telling people he was born in Kenya.

No, this was truly debunked. The person who edited his bio and put that in came forth with a mea culpa.

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

oh, they surely should. ANy resistance to the Agenda, is likely to get them destroyed.
LOL

What resistance? Had she not edited his bio, she would have remained silent on the matter.

if she had denied making a mistake, and said that Obama told her that, she would have been seen by people like you, as siding with the Evul Wacist Birthers.

Why would she deny making a mistake? Again, she would have simply stayed quiet. Who even knew she edited his bio until she admitted it? Again, you sound insane. :cuckoo:

Why would she put it in there? Presumably because Obama made a point of telling her it, because he was so proud of it.
If Obama told her that because he was so proud of being born in Kenya (according to nuts like you), then why did Obama previously tell others he was Hawaii?

Agreed. What are "black interests"?

If whites have white interests and blacks have black interests and you know this, why press for clarification?

You see, to me, by asking the question as to what white interests are, the implication seems to be that if a white person says "white interests", he is being either selfish, racist, or both.
Since the inception of this country "white interests" were considered American interests -- if those interests ran counter and to the detriment of let's say "white women" or women in general-- oh well...... fuck em....

However, that doesn't mean women working to bring about policy outcomes in their interests are "ANTI WHITE" or "ANTI AMERICAN" does it?

Do you refer to the women's suffrage movement as anti white or anti american??

However it seems as tho when black folks work to politically bring about policy outcomes in their interests - which in many cases means working to eliminate the system that was put in place against them.....those conservatives who supported that system are more likely to call that being anti-white....when in reality, it is being Pro-American.....Anti-American would be that system we are eliminating.....that system that "conservatives" whine about when they see it being eliminated....

I don't give a shit about blacks having black interests; my problem is with those who assume that whites who are concerned about white interests are just racist.

As I said, you can't have it both ways.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

If Obama told her that because he was so proud of being born in Kenya (according to nuts like you), then why did Obama previously tell others he was Hawaii?

Because he was goofy anti-American punk playing with how to be play being an edgy cool anti-American piece of shit.

If whites have white interests and blacks have black interests and you know this, why press for clarification?

You see, to me, by asking the question as to what white interests are, the implication seems to be that if a white person says "white interests", he is being either selfish, racist, or both.
Since the inception of this country "white interests" were considered American interests -- if those interests ran counter and to the detriment of let's say "white women" or women in general-- oh well...... fuck em....

However, that doesn't mean women working to bring about policy outcomes in their interests are "ANTI WHITE" or "ANTI AMERICAN" does it?

However it seems as tho when black folks work to politically bring about policy outcomes in their interests - which in many cases means working to eliminate the system that was put in place against them.....those conservatives who supported that system are more likely to call that being anti-white....when in reality, it is being Pro-American.....Anti-American would be that system we are eliminating.....that system that "conservatives" whine about when they see it being eliminated....

I don't give a shit about blacks having black interests; my problem is with those who assume that whites who are concerned about white interests are just racist.

As I said, you can't have it both ways.

And that is completely reasonable and honest.

Thank you.

Does it upset you when I make fun of your world view with my use of "Evul Wacism"?
Not me personally, I disregard that as a desperate argument ad absurdum.

I was not asking you. I was asking the other lefty, the one that flipped out for no obvious reason.
Then you should PM them if you don't want others to answer you on the public forums.

Why would I do that?
To prevent others from responding so you wouldn't have to complain to others.

Does it upset you when I make fun of your world view with my use of "Evul Wacism"?

I was not asking you. I was asking the other lefty, the one that flipped out for no obvious reason.
Then you should PM them if you don't want others to answer you on the public forums.

Why would I do that?

Letting you know, that my question was directed at the lib that flipped out for no reason, was not a complaint.

YOur point that I am making the statement to draw attention to how absurd the liberal position is, is a reasonable one, thought truthfully, incorrect.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

Because he was goofy anti-American punk playing with how to be play being an edgy cool anti-American piece of shit.
LOLOL

By "goofy anti-American punk," you mean president of the Harvard Law Review. Because that's what comes to mind when you think of the president of the Harvard Law Review -- "goofy anti-American punk."

:cuckoo:

Regardless, your hallucinations don't actually answer the question why he would tell one publication he was born in Hawaii but then turn around and tell another publication he was born in Kenya. Nonsensically framing him as a "goofy anti-American punk" is really an excuse to not answer a question for which you obviously have no answer.

And speaking of non-answers .... last time I'll ask before assuming your fear of the answer is preventing you from answering...

Why would I do that?

Letting you know, that my question was directed at the lib that flipped out for no reason, was not a complaint.

YOur point that I am making the statement to draw attention to how absurd the liberal position is, is a reasonable one, thought truthfully, incorrect.
Sounded like a complaint to me. You're also way off base thinking when I said, "desperate argument ad absurdum," I was talking about the Liberal position. But then, you have clearly identified yourself as a conspiracy nut -- so there's that. :ack-1:

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

By "goofy anti-American punk," you mean president of the Harvard Law Review. Because that's what comes to mind when you think of the president of the Harvard Law Review -- "goofy anti-American punk."

Regardless, your hallucinations don't actually answer the question why he would tell one publication he was born in Hawaii but then turn around and tell another publication he was born in Kenya. Nonsensically framing him as a "goofy anti-American punk" is really an excuse to not answer a question for which you obviously have no answer.

And speaking of non-answers .... last time I'll ask before assuming your fear of the answer is preventing you from answering...

1. Sure it does. He was trying out different narratives to see which ones were better accepted by his targeted peer group, ie anti-American academics. He was pretty clear about this is some of the excerpts from his autobiography.

2. A biography is a book written about someone. An Autobiography is a book written about someone, written by that person. Neither of these fit the "biographic sketch" of a few paragraphs done for the client list in a booklet of authors for a literary agency .

In the context of the above posts, I made no comments on blacks interests being inherently "anti-white"or "anti-American".

I just referred to the idea of all people having an equal right to have interests and to seek to have the represented in the discussion of policy.
:eek:OMG! Is that it? Holy shit! At long last? Your definition of "white interests"!
"all people" Wow, so little "white" in it! So little "black"!
Grumble disagrees. He wants to just defer to blacks.
Uh huh. Pull the other one, CryMaster. This one's gone flaccid.

Why would I do that?

Sounded like a complaint to me. You're also way off base thinking when I said, "desperate argument ad absurdum," I was talking about the Liberal position. But then, you have clearly identified yourself as a conspiracy nut -- so there's that. :ack-1:

1. No, just letting you know, that I was not asking you. That is not a complaint.

2. Yes, I realize that you were discussion my argument. And you were wrong. My intent was not to draw attention to the absurdity of the liberal position, which is what you said....wait, do you not even know the meaning of the phrase you used? LOL!!

In the context of the above posts, I made no comments on blacks interests being inherently "anti-white"or "anti-American".

I just referred to the idea of all people having an equal right to have interests and to seek to have the represented in the discussion of policy.
:eek:OMG! Is that it? Holy shit! At long last? Your definition of "white interests"!
"all people" Wow, so little "white" in it! So little "black"!
Grumble disagrees. He wants to just defer to blacks.
Uh huh. Pull the other one, CryMaster. This one's gone flaccid.

That is not a definition of white interests but a statement expressing my support for all people to have the right to have interests and to see them represented in policy debates.

I mean, I was very clear there. I'm not sure how you managed to get confused.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

1. Sure it does. He was trying out different narratives to see which ones were better accepted by his targeted peer group, ie anti-American academics. He was pretty clear about this is some of the excerpts from his autobiography.

2. A biography is a book written about someone. An Autobiography is a book written about someone, written by that person. Neither of these fit the "biographic sketch" of a few paragraphs done for the client list in a booklet of authors for a literary agency .

"bio" is short for "biography," which as you point out is written by someone about someone else.

And "bio" was your term for that pamphlet. So not only do you know he didn't write it, his own publisher said non-athlete clients "almost never" wrote their own bios and their editor said Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya.

Leaving you stuck with nothing but your own hallucinogenic conspiries.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

"bio" is short for "biography," which as you point out is written by someone about someone else.

And "bio" was your term for that pamphlet. So not only do you know he didn't write it, his own publisher said non-athlete clients "almost never" wrote their own bios and their editor said Obama didn't tell her he was born in Kenya.

1. What are the odds that she would incorrectly guess what country he was from, and it just happened to be where his dad was from?

2. It is not credible to me, that she remembers making such a minor error, twenty years after the fact.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

1. What are the odds that she would incorrectly guess what country he was from, and it just happened to be where his dad was from?

2. It is not credible to me, that she remembers making such a minor error, twenty years after the fact.
Who said she guessed?? Maybe she was just mistaken.

And why wouldn't she recall the work she had done, recalling it only when the issue rose to national discussion?

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

And why wouldn't she recall the work she had done, recalling it only when the issue rose to national discussion?

1. Odd mistake to make. And odd that she picked the country of his father, as where he was from. Seems more like the choice of a young man with father issues, instead of a random mistake.

2. Because it was an unimportant piece of writing that would have taken MINUTES to complete, among YEARS of similar writing, and she remembers it well enough twenty years after the fact to know she did it wrong? NOT CREDIBLE.

Debunked?

More debunked bullshit.

ObamaPub.jpg

You're gullible.

LOL

"Evul Wacism".

i'm sure they did.
Why wouldn't they?

LOL

LOLOL

1. Odd mistake to make. And odd that she picked the country of his father, as where he was from. Seems more like the choice of a young man with father issues, instead of a random mistake.

2. Because it was an unimportant piece of writing that would have taken MINUTES to complete, among YEARS of similar writing, and she remembers it well enough twenty years after the fact to know she did it wrong? NOT CREDIBLE.
I have a friend who proudly showed me her Punahou yearbook when Obama became president, to show me a picture of Obama in it. Though he wasn't in her class and she didn't really know him, and hadn't thought of him since, when she learned he went to the same school as her, she looked for him, and found him, in her yearbook. Seems perfectly reasonable that after there was national discussion about a bio about the president written by the former publishing company for which she had once worked, she would have recognized her work on the new president of the U.S. being splashed all over the Internet.

Your silly inability to grasp that is beyond rediculous.

Forum List

Back