The First Announced GOP Congressional Primary Challenger, Is Running Against, YOU GUESSED IT, Liz Chaney

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
Near Magnolia, TX
I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

State Senator Anthony Bouchard is a tough, dynamic and most of all—
a proven conservative Republican leader ready to stand up for Wyoming.

I love it.

I hope all the conservatives on this board will send this guy what you can. He said Chaney wasn't sent to congress to vote her own conscience but to represent her constituents.

I love it.

Liz Cheney can go fuck herself. Even if you righties pick a Q-anon nutjob to successfully primary her, I'll applaud your effort. Let the "Cheney" name die out from our politics forever.

I love it.

Liz Cheney can go fuck herself. Even if you righties pick a Q-anon nutjob to successfully primary her, I'll applaud your effort. Let the "Cheney" name die out from our politics forever.

You can help that happen, DONATE!!!

I love it.

I'll donate if you start a thread that says "Donald Trump is a bitch;" and then play devil's advocate against anybody who says otherwise :thup:

I love it.

I'll donate if you start a thread that says "Donald Trump is a bitch;" and then play devil's advocate against anybody who says otherwise :thup:

Ya cheep bastard. Typical commie, you don't mind spending as long as it's other peoples money.

Driving west on I-80, I saw a black dot on the horizon. 75 miles later, I saw someone burning tires. Very clear skies.
Most of the state is just miles and miles of miles and miles. The NW part of the state up around Yellowstone is spectacular.
Democrats have made a tradition of the circular firing squad for decades. I suppose it is the republicans turn.

Forum List

Back