The Fiorina Myth: No she was not a successful CEO.

lol, ole the bear of all things on Republicans. how did we ever not get by without them.

Yesterday it was on how Trump REALLY really made his money, today it's on the woman running. how weird is that

good grief, the pay must be damn good. and don't forget this person is a Hillary supporter.

that's all

She had to make those "tough choices". Keeping those 30K jobs in America or shipping them overseas. To the cheers of conservatives, she shipped them overseas.

Carly never should have been a computer CEO at a time when the entire industry crashed. LOL

I don't like her, though. Of all the posters who love the word "statist," none apply it to her, but of all the candidates running, she seems to have the least interest in the middle class. Other than Walker, but he's trying to get the Kochs' money.

And while Apple and Dell and Google were making money and moving forward with someone that can "lead' Ms. Fiorina was devastating the share holders and the company she was hired to run. She collects her $100 million dollar bonus!
Republican/conservative know how.
Screw the middle man and workers to make an oligarchy.

I think Carly Fiorina needs to explain how HP came to possess a 41% market share of HP printers in Iran by 2007, with a full blown trade embargo in place.

I think you might have an issue with your math their chief.

"That's a fargin' trick question!" -- Roman Moroni

Will Hewlett-Packard's past ties to Iran haunt Carly Fiorina?

Maybe you have a history problem..no?

WHOOSH...a claim was made that HP had a 41% share of the market for ITS OWN PRODUCTS as in how does a company get less than 100% share of the market for it's own products? Was their another HP servicing the other 59% of the market for HP Printers ?

As far as HP allegedly violating a trade embargo... I could care less.....fuck the federal government.

Pretty good interview here with Jeffery Sonnenfeld:

Jeffrey Sonnenfeld talks Trump and Fiorina

Somethings I didn't know.

-Fiorina did not start from humble beginnings. Her father was quite successful.

Joseph Tyree Sneed, III - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-Fiorina wasn't offered any position after HP.

Great video! I watched Professor Sonnenfeld live on Lawrence O'Donnell last night. He proved that Fiorina is the evil bitch I always thought she was.

Confirmation bias strikes again. :thewave:

I think Carly Fiorina needs to explain how HP came to possess a 41% market share of HP printers in Iran by 2007, with a full blown trade embargo in place.

WHOOSH...a claim was made that HP had a 41% share of the market for ITS OWN PRODUCTS as in how does a company get less than 100% share of the market for it's own products? Was their another HP servicing the other 59% of the market for HP Printers ?

As far as HP allegedly violating a trade embargo... I could care less.....fuck the federal government.

Cool.

So I can start making my own computers, slap an HP sticker on it and sell it over the interwebs?

Or maybe open a fast food joint, call it McDonalds.

Cool.

So I can start making my own computers, slap an HP sticker on it and sell it over the interwebs?

Or maybe open a fast food joint, call it McDonalds.

Sure, do whatever the hell you want, as long as it doesn't affect me why would I care?

Forum List

Back