The fight to stop disinformation

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Somebody made an app that just blocks New York Times reporters on Twitter to "fight against disinformation

It's a simple app with a simple mission.

"Block The New York Times" allows Twitter users to instantly block 800 NYT journalists with just one click. It's completely free and an epic troll.

Read it all at the former United States of America's most trusted news source

I wonder how long before 5 million people download it and the times squeals for big nazi dork tech to do something.....

Somebody made an app that just blocks New York Times reporters on Twitter to "fight against disinformation

"Block The New York Times" allows Twitter users to instantly block 800 NYT journalists with just one click. It's completely free and an epic troll.

I wonder how long before 5 million people download it and the times squeals for big nazi dork tech to do something.....

I wonder why anybody at the New York Times would possibly care if crazy trump supporters don't read their tweets.

Love it...

Great news!

Of course, I would never lower myself to ever read that alleged newspaper.

Even some former staffers admit that some of the "reporters" there are the most sanctimonious & obnoxious "liberals" that one can imagine.

The problem is only with news sources one does not know are reliable yet one believes. Knowing what the perspective is of a medium that says anything is fine.
The 'enemy' is not the biased, it is the gullible.

The New York Times knew about the Holocaust but buried the story so Americans wouldn't find out about it.

Forum List

Back