The Fight is over for America, They won

The stinky filthy Chuck Schumers, Adam Schiffs, Obamas, Bidens, etc etc have officially won

They control the entire MEDIA
They control the entire BIG TECH
They control the entire Culture
They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!
My advise.. live your life and watch the country completely collapse under the New Maoist Order. There is no going back

As for Trump: My advise is to take any plea deal he can and RETIRE. HE is a great great man but cannot win against the powers of the Deep State. I dont want to see this great man rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Only a matter of time before the Stasi FBI and DOJ start arresting folks who post any opposition on line
America’s peak was 2019. Then they released the Fauci-CCP WuFlu and rigged the election.

It‘s pretty much full blown dictatorship at this point, they got the media covering for them, even Faux News has folded and bent the knee to them.

America’s peak was 2019. Then they released the Fauci-CCP WuFlu and rigged the election.

It‘s pretty much full blown dictatorship at this point, they got the media covering for them, even Faux News has folded and bent the knee to them.
Even worse they have big tech !!!

All very true, and their actions show how worried they are. They WANT violence. Don't give it to them. Remain calm, and know that they will be defeated if you don't play their game.

Chuck Schumers, Schiffs, Nadlers killed America just as their ancestors killed JESUS. Exact same people
Do not be frightened to spell out your exact contention.
Except it is Khazarians and not true bloodline Jews that you reference . Their stranglehood over the ignorant Sheeple is huge but not impossible to combat.

The stinky filthy Chuck Schumers, Adam Schiffs, Obamas, Bidens, etc etc have officially won

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!
My advise.. live your life and watch the country completely collapse under the New Maoist Order. There is no going back

As for Trump: My advise is to take any plea deal he can and RETIRE. HE is a great great man but cannot win against the powers of the Deep State. I dont want to see this great man rot in prison for the rest of his life.

Only a matter of time before the Stasi FBI and DOJ start arresting folks who post any opposition on line
Y U wanna give in like a pussy? Don't make me slap ya.

Who has the balls to click "blow the whistle" here? ( I can't. :( )

You also have to figure out what's going on. I hope you do.

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!

Q44, I understand your frustration. If it helps @ all I have to agree with what you posted in this post as U R spot on! These things have to happen so we can get the ole line scribed into the sand for the losers & winners. We were told by our Boss that we would not win for we would be worn down by the opposition. The Boss is not about to let us save ourselves as He already did that for us. Due to the current state of our human condition(human nature) even if we could pull off a victory globally we'd just turn against ourselves & end up annihilating ourselves in another war. If you need an uplift I can turn you onto some cute/innocent sites that MAY(?) pick up your spirits a tad. Till next time!

Just be aware that eventually, they WILL come to put a boot on our necks. That's how this story always ends. Mass graves. Unless conservative, traditional Americans join together to publicly resist their degeneracy and stand TOGETHER with like minded folks, we WILL find ourselves standing alone at our own doors. As the Sioux would say:
HOKA HEY!

The same prophecy you guys have been predicting for like 20 years on this board.

Sad then...pathetic now.

Nah, just a nod to the reality of where the fookin' Left is taking this country. Burn it down, baby. Once this party gets started, the inner cities are going to become free fire zones. Those who make it out and figure they can behave the same in rural areas are going to get an education.

The guy who dropped out of 3rd grade says he's going to educate others. LOL.

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!

You evidently missed the drug war.

When they can illegally fix and election and now indict a President- WE lost. The bigger loss is that all AMERICANS lost but half are too ignorant to know they have yet

I know, it's unbelievable beyond words... to live under this thuggish Administration!

There is nothing they wouldn't do to keep in power!

But .....may be soon we will see all this Leftist scum gone, erased from the face of the Earth!

Hey, hope never dies!;)

They control the Schools
They control the TV

Time to face reality !!!

Concur.

Forum List

Back