The FDR speech in 1936 at the unveiling of the magnificent Robert E Lee memorial statue.

It's exactly on point. It is directly and literally on point. Read the case, if you can read.
I have read the case and wrote a paper on it, TEACHER.

It was AFTER the war.

So, how can Lee be a traitor when his loyalty to his state was at issue?

You are literally a parrot dumbfuck if you can't see the difference.

That you would make such a decided comment for a teacher automatically disqualifies you from education.

Go read the dozens of threads about this exact topic; you lazy, illogical douche.
You're full of fucking shit.

If you can't explain it to me right now and you're gonna make me go look around and try to find your bullshit, you can fuck yourself.

You have no good reason. And you're just a little bitch.

Explain your reasoning for not wanting cameras in?
If you weren't such a lazy fuck, you would have seen me say many, many, many times that I wouldn't give a shit about that. The parents/guardians of my students are welcome in my class any time, without prior notice. The impracticality and unnecessary expense, not to mention legal issues with such a stupid idea have been spelled out in great detail many times in many threads. If you're too much of a lazy fuck to go read any of them, go ahead and wallow in your fucking ignorance and paranoia. You don't know what you're talking about, and you apparently don't want to know. You just want to hike up your skirt and scream because the media ordered you to.

I'd rather piss on a statue of Robert E. Lee.

If it weren't for Lee and all the people that founded and shaped America you wouldn't be here right now in a country where you can sit around and bitch about people dead for 150 years.

If you love the country you live in you get to love it because of the people who made it that way.

Good or bad, he is still responsible for the country and how it was shaped.

Then you deserved an F on that paper, because you clearly don't understand it.
You clearly don't understand that undecided legal issues can't be decided ex post facto.

You're familiar with the concept of ex post facto are you not?

Lee was not a traitor. None of the south were traitors.

Pieces of shit? racist? Yes.

Traitors?

Again, the issue of whether secession was legal was still not decided. The ex post facto civil case decision in Texas v. White is not on point.

A traitorous dog who fought against America cannot be "a great American." You had best bear that in mind.
Robert E Lee was acknowledged as s great American and fine human being by those who were best able to know

Forum List

Back