The FBI will no doubt PLANT EVIDENCE and claim that it was from Trump's safe.

Absolutely expect it. They have to prevent him from running in 2024. I am surprised he is still alive. I fear that he may be Clintoncided to keep him from the White House if they don't railroad him into solitary confinement. Biden is Putin at this point, and we have no more rights than they do in Russia, China or North Korea...

Absolutely expect it. They have to prevent him from running in 2024. I am surprised he is still alive. I fear that he may be Clintoncided to keep him from the White House if they don't railroad him into solitary confinement. Biden is Putin at this point, and we have no more rights than they do in Russia, China or North Korea...
This is your brain on Trump.

As Ari Fleischer just put it, the FBI better come forward right now tonight and produce the goods that they got Trump nailed to the wall criminally with hard proof, and that this wasn't just another baseless fishing expedition to dick the guy over or the shit has now just REALLY hit the fan.
Worry about your own dictator, not a disgraced ex-U.S. President, you commie fuck.

Yes boys and girls, it really has gotten that bad in the good old US of A. The FBI is officially a Democratic Party hit squad. AG Merrick Garland HAD to sign off on this raid. He is a piece of SHIT.
And you had no doubt about election fraud either.

Call us when you get evidence...loser.

Your ignorant, paranoid, fevered and conspiratorial mind is a reflection of the most corrupt and mentally ill President in American history, the man who you worship.

You and yours are just as fucked in the head as he is.
When Republicans win, they will impeach these assholes.

Your ignorant, paranoid, fevered and conspiratorial mind is a reflection of the most corrupt and mentally ill President in American history, the man who you worship.

You and yours are just as fucked in the head as he is.
a fake fabricated dossier was used to get an illegal fisa warrant ...facts ! so the precedent has been set ..

Yes boys and girls, it really has gotten that bad in the good old US of A. The FBI is officially a Democratic Party hit squad. AG Merrick Garland HAD to sign off on this raid. He is a piece of SHIT.
the fact we have a shill from langley candyass laughing about that is all the evidence in the world you speak the truth.

This thread does not belong on the Conspiracy Theory Forum; a theory is defined as:

"a supposition or a system of ideas intended to explain something, especially one based on general principles independent of the thing to be explained"!

As this is a self promoted opinion we must consider this to be a fiction; I respectfully will ask Moderation to move this thread to the Rubber Room, this and the author deserve no other forum for such a crock of bullshit.

Forum List

Back