The FBI Throws Former FBI Director James Comey Under The Proverbial Bus in Defense Of Current FBI Director Wray

The FISA Court should be suspended - if not completely done away with - until Durham's investigation is over and until someone truly OBJECTIVE can be appointed to oversee the FBI and DOJ process / handling of FISA Court Warrant requests. The FBI has been proven to have been engaging in FISA Court abuses for DECADES, under both Mueller and Comey. To now allow WRAY / the FBI to 'SELF-POLICE' is like asking a pedophile to oversee the care of kindergartners.
In 6 mos. a new leader will have a fresh new cabinet. Barr will be history and Trump will be denied to many countries. Probably won't get far at the airport.
Here is where you live:

View attachment 332884
You live here

1588804240613.png

The FISA Court should be suspended - if not completely done away with - until Durham's investigation is over and until someone truly OBJECTIVE can be appointed to oversee the FBI and DOJ process / handling of FISA Court Warrant requests. The FBI has been proven to have been engaging in FISA Court abuses for DECADES, under both Mueller and Comey. To now allow WRAY / the FBI to 'SELF-POLICE' is like asking a pedophile to oversee the care of kindergartners.

Oh course the Russians want to put an end to the FISA Court. It interferes with the election interference and spying operations.

What Barr is failing to understand is the only way to save the institution is by handing out indictments.

They need to put in a clause that states political campaigns are off limits for investigations.....only foreign surveillance....under any circumstances...
Why not? Don't you think campaigns are targets of foreign intelligence operations?

Making political campaigns off limits is treating them special and I abhor special carve outs for special people.
Sorry...your beef is with Obama for breaking the law....so now we have to make all campaigns off limits...if there are questions about a particular campaign local authorities will have to take the lead...not the DOJ that is lead by an appointee....

Sounds like you just made yourself a nice little zone of corruption. Convenient
No that's the dems act not mine.....some of Obama's henchmen are going to go to prison....how will the kenyan explain that?...and what will Micheal Obama say?....guess Biden won't choose an Obama for VP....

You’ve been saying that for years. Like the boy who cried wolf, you have no credibility. One thing is for sure, some of Trump’s henchmen ARE in jail.

Anyway, since campaigns are off limits for investigations, I guess we were right about trump abusing his power to go after Biden.

They need to put in a clause that states political campaigns are off limits for investigations.....only foreign surveillance....under any circumstances...
Why not? Don't you think campaigns are targets of foreign intelligence operations?

Making political campaigns off limits is treating them special and I abhor special carve outs for special people.
Sorry...your beef is with Obama for breaking the law....so now we have to make all campaigns off limits...if there are questions about a particular campaign local authorities will have to take the lead...not the DOJ that is lead by an appointee....

No that's the dems act not mine.....some of Obama's henchmen are going to go to prison....how will the kenyan explain that?...and what will Micheal Obama say?....guess Biden won't choose an Obama for VP....

You’ve been saying that for years. Like the boy who cried wolf, you have no credibility. One thing is for sure, some of Trump’s henchmen ARE in jail.

Anyway, since campaigns are off limits for investigations, I guess we were right about trump abusing his power to go after Biden.
Doesn't matter how long it takes...as long as we see justice....and we are about to see justice.....

Doesn't matter how long it takes...as long as we see justice....and we are about to see justice.....

Yeah. Heard that one before. I’ll believe it when I see it.

Anyway, at the end of the day this seems like a “it’s only bad when they do it” situation since just a few months ago it was totally legit for politicians to investigate political campaigns and in fact they said it was extremely important to do so.

Oh course the Russians want to put an end to the FISA Court. It interferes with the election interference and spying operations.

Bwuhahahaha.....you are still pushing the debunked Democrat Russian narratives.....

Barry and Hillary were proven to be Putin's bitches, and the only ones attempting to rig elections were the criminal Democrats.

Wray is a slimy weasel....he's ignored hundreds of requests for the Bureau to come clean and reveal what Comey and his rodents tried on Trump
The Mob got into law enforcement big time.
>>> The attorney general said that "legitimate demonstrations" were "hijacked" by these outside actors, and that federal law enforcement is "building up our intelligence" on the alleged instigators.<<<

Barr and Wray are "nightclubbing" at the FBI, bulking up on bodyguard muscle and encouraging more aggressive policing by all levels of government. These guys are looking for "troublemakers" rather than perpetrators of actual crimes, and they viciously maintain the solid "blue wall of silence" or omertà and the Democratic Party political machine's denialism of serious organized crime.

Forum List

Back