The FBI only seized 102 documents in the Mar-a-Lago raid

It is not 'unlawful retention of defense information'. Trump didn't get dinged for HAVING the classified docs. He got dinged for refusing, lying and failing to RETURN classified docs.

So I ask, for the third time, what charges that Trump was indicted for do you believe Biden, Hillary or Pence should have been charged with?
Sure it is. He willfully took it, but it is against the law, therefore it is unlawful retention. Your willful ignorance won't change a thing.

willful retention.JPG

Last edited:
What is not a crime? Taking classified documents with no authorization and keeping them in unsecured locations for fifty years, nutsack? Are you for real? Why don't YOU try it and see where it gets you? A couple years ago, a sailor just took a snapshot of the inside of the submarine he sailed in to send his sweety to see the cool place he worked and got sent up the river to a federal pen for a few years!

He had the wrong political and societal views.

He also GAVE THEM BACK. Trump actively hid his from the government and his own lawyers.
So someone can steal top secret documents and store them for years in an unsecure location p, and when exposed, just say “Oops, my bad, here ya go”……and we are suposed to thank him?

Moron.

Sky has moderate to severe brain damage.

Or....I can actually read:

"....did willfully retain documents and fail to deliver them to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive them;"

Its adorable that you think ignoring this passage magically makes the charges disappear.

Good luck with that.

Or....I can actually read:

"....did willfully retain documents and fail to deliver them to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive them;"

Its adorable that you think ignoring this passage magically makes the charges disappear.

Good luck with that.

Was it a bicycle accident?

Once again, nope. Read your own source:

You're willfully ignoring the very charge your citing.

Good luck with that in court!
Vegas odds are saying 5-7 years in Club Fed :hyper:

Sure it is. He willfully took it, but it is against the law, therefore it is unlawful retention. Your willful ignorance won't change a thing.

View attachment 795611

All previously declassified. Now since we have a little something called "presumption of innocence" and you're siding with the prosecution, you have to either prove they weren't previously declassified, or just STFU.

Money talks, bullshit walks, son.

Vegas odds are saying 5-7 years in Club Fed :hyper:

I'd say far more, assuming no pardon. The federal sentencing guidelines for the first 31 charges alone are 10 years EACH.

Even served concurrently, that's a long time.

Once again, nope. Read your own source:

You're willfully ignoring the very charge your citing.

Good luck with that in court!
Like Biden?

All previously declassified.
Trump's own recording says otherwise, where Trump admits he didn't declassify.

Now since we have a little something called "presumption of innocence" and you're siding with the prosecution, you have to either prove they weren't previously declassified, or just STFU.

Classified markings are prima facie evidence of the documents being classified. Trump will need to prove that the docs were declassified.

There's no record of it. And Trump.....contradicts Trump.

Good luck!

I'd say far more, assuming no pardon. The federal sentencing guidelines for the first 31 charges alone are 10 years EACH.

You may not know what concurrently means.
Or most words.

• Love
Reactions: iku
All previously declassified. Now since we have a little something called "presumption of innocence" and you're siding with the prosecution, you have to either prove they weren't previously declassified, or just STFU.

No, we don't know that. I have presented this multiple times. You can't magically say "declassified" or even think it to make it happen

Summary: the extent of a president’s legal authority to unilaterally declassify materials — without following formal procedures — has yet to be challenged in court.

No, we don't know that. I have presented this multiple times. You can't magically say "declassified" or even think it to make it happen

Summary: the extent of a president’s legal authority to unilaterally declassify materials — without following formal procedures — has yet to be challenged in court.

So in other words, you can't prove that they weren't declassified by Trump at some point in time.

You have no case. :laughing0301:

If Trump is lucky, he might even get to share a cell with Hillary, for all that mishandling of classified material she was found guilty of.

Forum List

Back