The FBI Is Targeting Trump Supporters as Domestic Terrorists Proving Again that the FBI Is Arguably the Greatest Threat to Our Democracy

Frankly I'd rather be killed by a foreign enemy than my own government. At least THEN I could shoot back without risking prison for the privilege. Think that's hyperbole? Try defending your home if cops come swatting. Injure one and you're in prison for years. KILL one and it's either the long ride or execution. It doesn't matter whether they were justified in being there or not.
But what you don't really understand is that your government is being slowly infiltrated by a foreign government of sorts, the collective globalists of the world who would love to be in charge of every country! They found the Democratic party to be the easiest way in to our country. and by getting sympathists elected to office through that conduit they are slowly able to gain control over our intelligence agencies, police, business, military... And perhaps on the most critical level our education systems which are now promoting sexual confusion among children. Personally I believe that a small terrorist organization would not stand a chance against the angry civilian masses of America. If we had no intelligence agencies like the FBI or the CIA to give us early warning terrorists May likely be able to exact another 911 type attack. But millions of angry Americans would turn this country into a raging bloodbath trying to seek out anyone who looked like they could be a perpetrator. Ultimately it would not be good for anybody. It would almost be like Europe cleaning up after World War II. And would have to wonder what kind of people would want to help us and if we'd really want their help at all.

Frankly I'd rather be killed by a foreign enemy than my own government. At least THEN I could shoot back without risking prison for the privilege. Think that's hyperbole? Try defending your home if cops come swatting. Injure one and you're in prison for years. KILL one and it's either the long ride or execution. It doesn't matter whether they were justified in being there or not.

I was in the army in the 90s and deployed. When people find out they always say things like "thank you for your service and protecting us". But what most don't realize is I never once protected this country (only by a show of force possibly as a deterrent). We haven't defended our country since ww2.

What most Americans don't understand is all of our rights, freedoms, privilege, and so on we have ever lost, or will lose in this country will be because of our own government. Even if a foriegn power is a threat to us more than likely it will be because our government allowed them to be.

And the current administration is the greatest threat to America it has ever had.

It's time to disband the FBI......

In a recent report by far-left Newsweek the publication shared some very unsettling news. The FBI has increased the number of investigations of Trump supporters over the past two years.

"There are good FBI agents. We know this because of the dozens of whistleblowers coming forward now. But the bad greatly outweighs the good within the bureau so anything positive they’ve done in recent years is moot. To say the FBI should be kept because they occasionally do good work is like defending Nazis because they built roads. The evil is far greater than the good."

Published December 6, 2022
It stands to reason that the FBI would have increased investigations of Trump supporters considering they executed a failed insurrection attempt.

Duh, common sense.

It's time to disband the FBI......

In a recent report by far-left Newsweek the publication shared some very unsettling news. The FBI has increased the number of investigations of Trump supporters over the past two years.

"There are good FBI agents. We know this because of the dozens of whistleblowers coming forward now. But the bad greatly outweighs the good within the bureau so anything positive they’ve done in recent years is moot. To say the FBI should be kept because they occasionally do good work is like defending Nazis because they built roads. The evil is far greater than the good."

Published December 6, 2022
The FBI is targeting DOMESTIC TERRORISTS… and oh look… they’re Trump supporters.

Ya know like the ones that took out the power substations in NC just a couple days ago

I was in the army in the 90s and deployed. When people find out they always say things like "thank you for your service and protecting us". But what most don't realize is I never once protected this country (only by a show of force possibly as a deterrent). We haven't defended our country since ww2.

What most Americans don't understand is all of our rights, freedoms, privilege, and so on we have ever lost, or will lose in this country will be because of our own government. Even if a foriegn power is a threat to us more than likely it will be because our government allowed them to be.

And the current administration is the greatest threat to America it has ever had.
We have lost unalienable rights. And because in Prog areas they choose to not enforce sensible laws for political reason, does not make it different.

I know. Believe me, I know. I am a Vietnam veteran and the same thing happens to me. I always reply, "Thank you" because I know they mean well and there is no sense in taking the risk of insulting them for something they don't understand.

I can understand that.

Bull shit.
You actually think that globalist entities don't influence our government and manipulate it? You actually think that we are safe and sound and none of our politicians is selling out his or her own country to foreign powers? Where do you live, in a box in a culvert somewhere?

You actually think that globalist entities don't influence our government and manipulate it? You actually think that we are safe and sound and none of our politicians is selling out his or her own country to foreign powers?
You buy into all of the false flag shenanigans the CIA constructs on behalf of the Military-Industrial Complex/Washington Fascists. You would have loved Joe McCarthy. Jesus! You are gullible!
Where do you live, in a box in a culvert somewhere?
I have been everywhere around the globe so don't even think you pussyfoot around my LZ with your Dick & Jane pseudo insight. But, you know (everybody knows) that you've been dumbed down and duped by the puppet master Vlado Putin so all of your misgivings have been orchestrated by "foreign powers". :auiqs.jpg:

The CIA may deserve even more credit. One of their most relevant functions is to mess with the political processes in other countries, including elections, media coverage, inciting unrest or quelling it depending on the mission. If they were corrupt who could say they're not doing those things here, on American soil??? The things that are happening now are exactly what the CIA trains it's people to do.

Si'

It will never stop, its going to continue to escalate, and you must keep in mind that Mitch Mcconnell is doing everything in his power to ram through the democrats nearly two trillion dollar omnibus bill, Mcconnell fully intends to see that bill passed because it will fund those 87,000 IRS agents, which he personally ensured would pass into law last summer.

You(American's) have no political representation whatsoever, do you understand that, none! You have one thing they fear, and that one thing only, and as you should have learned by now it is not your fucking vote, they have that scam down pat, you have just one thing and its time you group together and put that one thing to merciless use! :wink:

You aren't wrong.

When the FBI/DoJ becomes lawless we oppose the.

Where were you and the other leftoids when the leftoid mob nearly succeeded in breaching the White House grounds in June 2020 and many Secet Service personnel were hurt with over a dozen needing hospital attention?

And where were you when Pelosi called Federal law enforcement "jackbooted" for protecting Federal buildings?

And where were you when the mob at Lafayette Park refused lawful orders to disperse and refused and police used the means needed to disperse the mob?

He was trolling.

It will never stop, its going to continue to escalate, and you must keep in mind that Mitch Mcconnell is doing everything in his power to ram through the democrats nearly two trillion dollar omnibus bill, Mcconnell fully intends to see that bill passed because it will fund those 87,000 IRS agents, which he personally ensured would pass into law last summer.

You(American's) have no political representation whatsoever, do you understand that, none! You have one thing they fear, and that one thing only, and as you should have learned by now it is not your fucking vote, they have that scam down pat, you have just one thing and its time you group together and put that one thing to merciless use! :wink:
How bad must the carcass begin to stink… Before you realize the Hero you once believed in is dead.
It’s your turn now. Ante up, or fold…

How bad must the carcass begin to stink… Before you realize the Hero you once believed in is dead.
It’s your turn now. Ante up, or fold…
I have no idea what you are even attempting to communicate, most of you fascists believe selves to be clever when in actual point of fact you are almost all impossibly fucking stupid! So, explain self, or return to your basement and resume masturbation fantasy.... :banana:

I have no idea what you are even attempting to communicate, most of you fascists believe selves to be clever when in actual point of fact you are almost all impossibly fucking stupid! So, explain self, or return to your basement and resume masturbation fantasy.... :banana:
Not surprised;... If you insist. Assume the position, and I will grant your request. Never let it be said, that I'm not compassionate...
1670460137939.png

Forum List

Back