The FBI and DOJ have been corrupted to protect the hildebeast

Redfish

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2013
The Big Easy
Does anyone care that our two law enforcement agencies, that are supposed to be above politics have now been corrupted to protect one politician? The hearings this week once again confirm that the FBI and DOJ violated their own rules and federal laws in order to protect HRC and her cronies from prosecution for the unauthorized release of classified information via an illegal unsecure email server.

Our government is falling apart to continue the career of the most corrupt person ever to run for president. Does anyone care? WTF has happened to this great country?

Does anyone care that our two law enforcement agencies, that are supposed to be above politics have now been corrupted to protect one politician? The hearings this week once again confirm that the FBI and DOJ violated their own rules and federal laws in order to protect HRC and her cronies from prosecution for the unauthorized release of classified information via an illegal unsecure email server.

Our government is falling apart to continue the career of the most corrupt person ever to run for president. Does anyone care? WTF has happened to this great country?

Wow, you should do something about that….

Either that or you’re just reporting your usual lie fest and hoping some of it sticks.

I agree, Donald Trump is so corrupt it’s not even funny.

Wah..........wah............. My guy showed up a day late and a dollar short for the debate and got his ass kicked. Got to find something bad to say about Hillary to justify supporting such a lazy slob. Wah.....................wah.....................

Wah..........wah............. My guy showed up a day late and a dollar short for the debate and got his ass kicked. Got to find something bad to say about Hillary to justify supporting such a lazy slob. Wah.....................wah.....................

WTF? this has nothing to do with the debate. Its about the corruption of our government. Are you really so stupid that you cannot see what is happening?

But since you brought it up, who was sending the answers to hilly through her ear piece?

Last edited:
Did anyone watch the hearings today and yesterday? Comey was caught in lie after lie. He clearly ignored federal laws in order to protect the hildebeast-----------and maybe his life.

Why does no one care about our FBI and DOJ being corrupted by politics? Why do you condone some people being above the laws that apply to you and me?

For years I had top secret and SAP clearances. If I did what Hillary did, I would be typing this from a prison cell.

Did anyone watch the hearings today and yesterday? Comey was caught in lie after lie. He clearly ignored federal laws in order to protect the hildebeast-----------and maybe his life.

Why does no one care about our FBI and DOJ being corrupted by politics? Why do you condone some people being above the laws that apply to you and me?

For years I had top secret and SAP clearances. If I did what Hillary did, I would be typing this from a prison cell.
Instead, you are typing from your mommie's basement.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Instead, you are typing from your mommie's basement.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

we all understand that all you libs and your terrible candidate have is juvenile insults. We get it, and so do a majority of the American people. Hillary Clinton will never be president. Never.

FBI Director Received Millions From Clinton Foundation- His Brother’s Law Firm Does Clinton’s Taxes

Let's see if anyone else discerns a pattern of desperation among right wingers......

To smear Hillary...........the accusation is that the FBI and its director (a republican, no less) and the entire DOJ is corrupt.
To "excuse" Trump's stupidity and arrogance.......the accusation is that the media, pollsters, sane women, all minorities, the LGBT communities, and virtually the entire planet,must also be "corrupt" and unfairly picking on the orange charlatan.

The FBI and the DOJ work for and are responsible to the A.G. and the A.G. works for president Barry Hussein. If the president is corrupt and the A.G. (who told Americans they would be prosecuted if they insulted a Muslem) is corrupt, what choice does the FBI and the DOJ have?

FBI Director Received Millions From Clinton Foundation- His Brother’s Law Firm Does Clinton’s Taxes

there ya go. come on libs, defend this bullshit.

The above "reported" from Truth Uncensored.....the same blog that prints such articles as:
University Academics Say Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

LOL

The FBI and the DOJ work for and are responsible to the A.G. and the A.G. works for president Barry Hussein. If the president is corrupt and the A.G. (who told Americans they would be prosecuted if they insulted a Muslem) is corrupt, what choice does the FBI and the DOJ have?

Let's follow your "logic".....

Does the IRS ALSO work under Obama? Yes or No?
Why hasn't Obama ordered the IRS to finish that infamous audit of Trump taxes so that we can all see those returns??

The above "reported" from Truth Uncensored.....the same blog that prints such articles as:
University Academics Say Pedophilia Is ‘Natural, And Normal For Males To Be AROUSED By Children’

Forum List

Back