The favorite part of biden presidency so far?

Hahaha best part is the Neo-GOP propaganda delivery by a pretty face. Outstanding.

We'll see if you guys are having a premature ejackuthingie....in about a year.

We are finally making some progress on infrastructure.
very little less than 20% of the dem bill is going to infrastructure ... and thats if you believe that small % will actually be spent wisely ...
1635201597874.png

Watching him walk around like a zombie. His incoherent babbling while trying to put together a complete sentence.
The rest of the world laughing at him. Listening to dems trying desperately to convince us that Joe is just fine.
Feel free to add to the list...
Have you ever listened to Trump's ramblings...ever??? Biden, who is less sharp, than he used to be, makes way more sense than Trump ever did, on any given issue.... Trump was a word salad mess, on everything....quite embarrassing 4 years of it! He never completed a full sentence or thought! :eek:

g5000
I have to disagree. Trump did some great things.

Guess you didn't like gas at 1.70. Oh and I know you hate being oil independent.

You also didn't like jobs all across the country and a great economy.

You really didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Trump also made good on most of his campaign promises.

Hope you aren't expecting that with Bidung??

Just saying. LOL

g5000
I have to disagree. Trump did some great things.

Guess you didn't like gas at 1.70. Oh and I know you hate being oil independent.

You also didn't like jobs all across the country and a great economy.

You really didn't like UE the lowest it had been in 50 years. Trump also made good on most of his campaign promises.

Hope you aren't expecting that with Bidung??

Just saying. LOL
Come on Claudette!

$1.70 a gallon was due to the Pandemic lockdowns and 14.5% of our workforce being laid off, and many of those who kept their jobs, worked from home.....no one was using gasoline....which caused our supply to be so much greater than our demand, worldwide, and this caused the gasoline prices to drop. All of this BIG HUGE NEGATIVE with our economy, caused prices to go down. You can give Trump credit for all that, if you want....so you can find something to give Trump some credit for that is a positive, like $1.70 for gasoline under Trump, but most people really do know what happened to cause that price to be so low.

And the purpose and goal of being energy independent, is to be independent of using foreign oil....it's a homeland security goal and a foreign affairs for peace, goal....not relying on foreign imports takes us out of our involvement with warring in middle eastern countries.

We are NOT energy independent just because we produce more than we use imo, and in most people's opinion, we are energy independent, when we are independent....when we use, only USA pumped oil.

We simply aren't there yet.

Forum List

Back