The fascists are at it again

Do you have any idea what Fascism is, pat?
From the Wikipedia page:
"Fascism is an authoritarian or totalitarian nationalist political ideology. Fascists seek to organize a nation according to corporatist perspectives, values, and systems, including the political system and the economy."
This, of course, is a pretty good description of the Republican dogma, and has nothing 'progressive' about it.
You should find some other epithet to hang on those with whom you disagree.

You should read this book by a dude you've never heard of, he actually has a pretty good grasp of what fascism actually is..

Mussolini - THE DOCTRINE OF FASCISM

If I were one of their parents - I would hit the school district with the mother of all lawsuits.

If I were one of their parents, and I found out my Kid was out there in KKK Garb with a Confederate flag, the school would be the LEAST of their worries.

THis is what you're defending, Poodle, the right of kids to be hateful?

But if you found them in ANTIFA garb getting ready for a Kristalnacht, you'd be so proud...

I don't agree with suspending the students for an off campus activity that was apparently not a crime. Kicking them off the football team, however, seems very appropriate. Nobody wants that representing your school.
Why does that seem appropriate? As you stated, nothing they did was illegal and what they did was on their own time. You still want them punished even though they did nothing wrong. So basically, you want them punished because you don't agree with their views.

Because as athletes, they represent the school. If they competed in the chess club, I'd say the same thing. You don't want racism to be the face of your school and it would be if they were allowed to continue to play.
I'm not accusing you of just calling out football. No matter what the activity - they did nothing wrong. And, their faces are not even being shown, so nobody can even prove that they play a sport. Which means that they are definitely not "the face" of the school.

So, let's be clear.

There's nothing "wrong" with high school students posing for a picture dressed as racist domestic terrorists.

Good to know.

I don't agree with suspending the students for an off campus activity that was apparently not a crime. Kicking them off the football team, however, seems very appropriate. Nobody wants that representing your school.
Why does that seem appropriate? As you stated, nothing they did was illegal and what they did was on their own time. You still want them punished even though they did nothing wrong. So basically, you want them punished because you don't agree with their views.

Because as athletes, they represent the school. If they competed in the chess club, I'd say the same thing. You don't want racism to be the face of your school and it would be if they were allowed to continue to play.
I'm not accusing you of just calling out football. No matter what the activity - they did nothing wrong. And, their faces are not even being shown, so nobody can even prove that they play a sport. Which means that they are definitely not "the face" of the school.

So, let's be clear.

There's nothing "wrong" with high school students posing for a picture dressed as racist domestic terrorists.

Good to know.

What penalty should congress impose on those who have expressions not tolerated by the party?

What Kaepernick did wasn't illegal yet no one will hire him over it...
Teams are privately owned franchises. As such they have the right to determine who they wish to employ. A school is neither private, nor are the students employees.
How sad is it that you have to explain something so basic and so obvious to the left? The left is astoundingly ignorant. Just as their representatives want them.
I agree. For the most part I've given up on trying to reason with the Left. Liberalism is a mental disorder; and as such they are impervious to reason. These days I've resigned myself to dealing with the greater threat. The traitors amongst us, who would hide amongst the ranks of our fold; as they attempt to undermine our cause from within.

Teams are privately owned franchises. As such they have the right to determine who they wish to employ. A school is neither private, nor are the students employees.
How sad is it that you have to explain something so basic and so obvious to the left? The left is astoundingly ignorant. Just as their representatives want them.
I agree. For the most part I've given up on trying to reason with the Left. Liberalism is a mental disorder; and as such they are impervious to reason. These days I've resigned myself to dealing with the greater threat. The traitors amongst us, who would hide amongst the ranks of our fold; as they attempt to undermine our cause from within.

Oh, you mean like retards with Swastika avatars who pretend they are liberty loving Americans? Those kind of traitors?

Oh, you mean like retards with Swastika avatars who pretend they are liberty loving Americans? Those kind of traitors?
Control yourself my Trump hating subject... If you fear I've already lost interest in your deceptions... Perish the thought.

So, let's be clear.

Good to know.

What penalty should congress impose on those who have expressions not tolerated by the party?

:lol:

If you have an actual argument to make, you wouldn't need to put a strawman in my mouth to fight against.

So, let's be clear.

Good to know.

:lol:

If you have an actual argument to make, you wouldn't need to put a strawman in my mouth to fight against.

Since you, like your fellow Stalinists see something "wrong," I just wanted to know what penalty you would attach to "wrong think" and "bad dress?"

Don't be shy, your war on the 1st amendment is out in the open, as you dispatch your ANTIFA Gestapo on their weekly Kristalnachts.

Control yourself my Trump hating subject... If you fear I've already lost interest in your deceptions... Perish the thought.

Oh, what "deceptions" are those, lefty? You don't mind if I call you "lefty," do you? Perhaps your prefer "Comrade?" :dunno:

Oh, what "deceptions" are those, lefty? You don't mind if I call you "lefty," do you? Perhaps your prefer "Comrade?" :dunno:
Save those monikers for your friends. You can bandie them about while promoting the Klan, under the guise of conservatism.

I said they may not have done anything illegal. I did not say they didn't do anything wrong.

When schools can discipline off-campus behavior « SafeKids.com SafeKids.comj

Save those monikers for your friends. You can bandie them about while promoting the Klan, under the guise of conservatism.

You have failed, just like all the other trolls dispatched. No one will ever believe you are anything but what you are, a leftist troll.

Conservatives never act the way you leftist claim we do, so you invent your own.

If I were one of their parents - I would hit the school district with the mother of all lawsuits.

If I were one of their parents, and I found out my Kid was out there in KKK Garb with a Confederate flag, the school would be the LEAST of their worries.

Tim Kaine and his son would know.

You are a good AMERICAN parent, there are KKK and Nazi supporters on the board that are not so 'gifted'.

Doesn't even remotely apply here. These students were not targeting / cyber bullying anyone. They were merely exercising their constitutional rights on their own time. Parents would have an epic law suit against this idiotic school district.

No, they really wouldn't. YOu see, out in the real world, outside of the Right Wing Fever Swamp, most people are ashamed of the Klan and hate groups.

These parents are probably mortified their children got involved in this, and they should be.

Doesn't even remotely apply here. These students were not targeting / cyber bullying anyone. They were merely exercising their constitutional rights on their own time. Parents would have an epic law suit against this idiotic school district.
No, they really wouldn't. YOu see, out in the real world, outside of the Right Wing Fever Swamp, most people are ashamed of the Klan and hate groups.
Actually snowflake, out in the real world, people don't care about your fragile little feelings. The U.S. Constitution and the law still trumps your sensitive little emotions - despite the left's best efforts to change that.

Actually snowflake, out in the real world, people don't care about your fragile little feelings. The U.S. Constitution and the law still trumps your sensitive little emotions - despite the left's best efforts to change that.

Uh, nobody in the sane world is going to say, "My little Timmy was wearing a Klan outfit and the school threw him out" and take that seriously.

Sorry, bud.

I should also point out that people get fired for what they write and do on social media all the time.

I know one lady who got fired because she wrote "the company has been sold and I don't feel comfortable here anymore". And they fired her.

You are a good AMERICAN parent, there are KKK and Nazi supporters on the board that are not so 'gifted'.
He is not a "parent" (no woman will mate with him), nor his he a "good American" (he hates America and everything it was founded on). You might want to do a tad more research before commenting.

Forum List

Back