Kings of Con
I found this. Opinions?

Blame Canada!

maxresdefault.jpg

I found this. Opinions?

Svet the western press is in blame whitey overdrive
From retards at the sierra club
To the frigging mayor of Boston exclaiming white people are a health problem
Racism is a health issue ...only white people are racist thier fore whites are a huge problem we need more legislation to combat the white scourge...
.....and only white people are destroying the planet, and white privlage and on and on and on blah blah blah

Hell people are losing thier jobs over bullshit cause they said something ideologically impure

You see whats been going on with whites in western europe ...
We're sinking that low

Its a mad house bro
It will not end well for the FUSA or Western and Central Europe

I found this. Opinions?

4 attacks? Over how many years? And the last one is really a stretch. A sharp rise in an insignificant problem, does not mean it becomes significant.

Far left and far right ideology is usually going to be a problem of some kind.

That pales in comparison to the systemic abuses in Canada which are done by so many in the name of "law and order". It's anything but, it's predatory abuses against the young and the poor. It's why these same jurisdictions are long broke, Ontario makes California look fiscally responsible.

Odd how so few Americans are told about this impending insolvency, even as you are told "we should be just like them. It's Utopia!" Yeah, if you want a centrally controlled, bankrupt police state, controlled by the very same people who are telling you China is your friend.

Forum List

Back