Berklee College of Music apologizes for allowing Boston police to use restrooms during protest

What kind of insanity is this?

There needs to be a serious black lies matter backlash. I never pledged loyalty to blm. Has anyone?

You are absolutely correct. "Boston Police of course have jurisdiction over the roads and other public spaces around our campus, but not inside our buildings. The decision to allow them into our facilities was ours," It was a correct one.
Are they advocating separate bathrooms? I think I have heard of this somewhere before. I think the police only wanted jurisdiction over a urinal why using it, which is better than what protesters did in Boston later that night, when protesters and others started rioting.

Berklee School of Music had no cause to apologize for that, and to say "It will never happen again?" I hope the next time Berklee needs the police, they take their sweet time getting there. That's what I hope.

If I were the President of Berklee, I would have reminded them of April 15, 2013, of the times students and their families have called the police to help them or keep them safe. Honest to fuckin God. It was outrageous to apologize. Let the people who want to complain about something so petty, complain. There's right and wrong still. Berklee gets an F.

Forum List

Back