The Far Left's Perfect Self-Inflicted Storm: Measles, Anti-Vaccs & HIV Geographically Converge

I asked Manon whether he supported vaccinations.

No reply.

All he does is try to make vacinations a liberal or conservative thing.

Just a weird form of trolling.
And he had such high hopes of destroying we dumb libruls.

Sorry bout that,

Well it seems the counterculture purists have shot themselves in the foot.

Measles, highly contagious and very deadly to HIV patients is now beginning to rage to a threshold level for an epidemic at ground zero for HIV patients.

In San Francisco and ritzy parts of LA where yuppies shirked vaccines from viral rumors on the internet from a reaction or two, now looms a double-cocktail of stupid. Their little young ones with grubby fingers and snotty noses are living vectors of something we once thought was in the bag.

Of course MSNBC's Bay Area anchor and LA anchor were dancing around those at the worst risk yesterday. The keywords to hear were "those with compromised immune systems". Why they just won't come out and say HIV patients and save a few lives is beyond me..?

People with HIV will assume "oh, I can just take antibiotics like always". Well, no you can't. And that's because antibiotics don't kill viruses. Measles is a virus; a terrible one if your immune system isn't functioning. From what I've read, if you have a compromised immune response, your organs sort of melt into pustules and then you die.

There's an article about this issue written a few years back by the CDC: Epidemiologic Notes and Reports Measles in HIV-Infected Children United States

People, immunize your kids. HIV patients, well, I don't know what to tell you. Stay away from schools? Public areas? I just don't know..

1. If you feel lucky get them shots otherwise don't.
2. I would lay odds that the people getting measles are already vaccinated.
3. And the shot didn't work, or has caused measles.
4. More than likely its the cause.
5. These victims are just ginny pigs for the media to drum up the stupid they been peddling for 40 years.
6. Keep your children safe from autism, either slow the shots or avoid them altogether.

*BRING IT!!!!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Live vaccines are used for MMR and thus may pose risks in immunocompromised patients. In a study of children with HIV infection, however, no severe reactions were documented in 70 HIV-infected children who received MMR vaccines.(87) Moreover, reports suggest that severe disease with pneumonitis is common with measles in HIV-infected children, with a mortality rate of about 30%. One review suggests that vaccination may reduce the mortality rate of measles in HIV-infected children.(88) On that basis, the CDC recommends measles vaccine for all HIV-infected children who are not severely immunosuppressed (with severe immunosuppression defined as a CD4 percentage of <15%) and who lack evidence of measles immunity.(86) As with other vaccines, serologic response may be poor in HIV infection, and children with severe HIV-related immunosuppression should be considered susceptible to measles even if they have received measles vaccine....(86) Immunizations and HIV

Interesting what you highlighted- and didn't highlight.

Actually, what's interesting is that you would spout about how people with HIV don't have to worry "because they can get immunized for measles" while that is not a guarantee of protection for people with HIV, whether or not it's pronounced immune suppression. Here's what the sentence said:

"As with other vaccines, serologic response may be poor in HIV infection, (comma) and children with severe HIV-related immunosuppression should be considered susceptible to measles even if they have received measles vaccine."

What that sentence says is, "if you have HIV, benign or severe, beware of measles even if you've had the vaccination. That is what it says in a nutshell. They may have been being politically correct or polite. It would appear more "bigoted" I suppose if they just came out and said "if you have HIV, stay the fuck away from measles even if you have had the vaccine; because you're essentially playing russian roulette.."

Well the only way that would work, would be if speaking of (HIV) was not a sure sign of profound sexual bigotry... of course, in truth, the bigotry rests in the refusal to recognize that behavior leads to the extremely high likelihood of contracting a deadly, incurable virus, as a means to justify continuing to engage in that behavior.

Sorry bout that,

Measles, highly contagious and very deadly to HIV patients is now beginning to rage to a threshold level for an epidemic at ground zero for HIV patients.

In San Francisco and ritzy parts of LA where yuppies shirked vaccines from viral rumors on the internet from a reaction or two, now looms a double-cocktail of stupid. Their little young ones with grubby fingers and snotty noses are living vectors of something we once thought was in the bag.

Of course MSNBC's Bay Area anchor and LA anchor were dancing around those at the worst risk yesterday. The keywords to hear were "those with compromised immune systems". Why they just won't come out and say HIV patients and save a few lives is beyond me..?

People with HIV will assume "oh, I can just take antibiotics like always". Well, no you can't. And that's because antibiotics don't kill viruses. Measles is a virus; a terrible one if your immune system isn't functioning. From what I've read, if you have a compromised immune response, your organs sort of melt into pustules and then you die.

There's an article about this issue written a few years back by the CDC: Epidemiologic Notes and Reports Measles in HIV-Infected Children United States

People, immunize your kids. HIV patients, well, I don't know what to tell you. Stay away from schools? Public areas? I just don't know..

1. If you feel lucky get them shots otherwise don't.
2. I would lay odds that the people getting measles are already vaccinated.
3. And the shot didn't work, or has caused measles.
4. More than likely its the cause.
5. These victims are just ginny pigs for the media to drum up the stupid they been peddling for 40 years.
6. Keep your children safe from autism, either slow the shots or avoid them altogether.

*BRING IT!!!!*

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That is the perspective which can only be enjoyed by those who have no means to know what such a disease does, by a person who has never witnessed an outbreak of a disease beyond the flu...

Take some time to read about the measles... learn what it does for ya. Maybe take some time to read the stories of how Families lost an one, two or three children, who went just like the flu, went from being perfectly fine Wednesday afternoon, sick Thursday morning, horribly sick with blisters all over their little bodies by Saturday... and all of them, dead on Sunday afternoon. The heartbreak, only to find that their uncle, the mother's only brother, who came over to help her carry the kids to the Hospital, is not feeling well... who dies on Wednesday afternoon.

But hey... maybe you people are right and vaccines are just a big scam by a desperately depraved capitalist oligarchy. Who knows? Except the generations of people who witnessed horror beyond your wildest nightmares. They know... .

It's called history. YOU should try it.

Gosh, have you checked this with Rand Paul?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lunacy when it comes to health issues is not monopolized by the far left. It's just that about 99.999999999% of the people I've met or heard talk about being anti-vaccs are card-carrying hippy/yuppy liberal douchbags.

99% of what approximate number of these douchbags have you actually talked to? Do they really show you their cards?

Gosh, have you checked this with Rand Paul?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Lunacy when it comes to health issues is not monopolized by the far left. It's just that about 99.999999999% of the people I've met or heard talk about being anti-vaccs are card-carrying hippy/yuppy liberal douchbags.

99% of what approximate number of these douchbags have you actually talked to? Do they really show you their cards?

"You'll know them by their fruit"

Not hard to spot a Leftist... all hat, no cattle.

Sorry bout that,

\

Keep your children safe from idiots- immunize your children- and don't associate with families that dont' immunize their children.

Keep your children safe from idiots- immunize your children- and don't associate with families that dont' immunize their children.

That would include up to 40% of some Bay Area schools...if the MSNBC report I heard the other night was accurate.

Anybody, from either political wing, who doesn't believe vaccinations are a good idea is wrong. Of course, there may be a tiny amount of people who , for specific medical reasons, shouldn't take them, but over all, they are a great idea. A few rich liberals in a couple of counties in California might not agree, but they are certainly not representative of all liberals in this particular case.
A few rich liberals in a couple of counties in California might not agree
we have a group of them here in OC.....and still they said they will take their chances....

That's sad, but certainly not the opinion of the majority of the left. Wrong is wrong no matter who it is.
i agree.........

That would include up to 40% of some Bay Area schools...if the MSNBC report I heard the other night was accurate.

Yep- mostly centered in Marin- there are a lot of stupid parents in Marin- beautiful place but some whacked out parents- I am certain that the schools in the town of Fairfax are likely to be that high.

Lots of pediatricians are starting to refuse patients who are not immunized- and that will start to make changes..

Keep your children safe from idiots- immunize your children- and don't associate with families that dont' immunize their children

Yep- mostly centered in Marin- there are a lot of stupid parents in Marin- beautiful place but some whacked out parents- I am certain that the schools in the town of Fairfax are likely to be that high.

Lots of pediatricians are starting to refuse patients who are not immunized- and that will start to make changes..

Keep your children safe from idiots- immunize your children- and don't associate with families that dont' immunize their children

Well we agree. Every kid's mother and father should make sure they are immunized.

Well we agree. Every kid's mother and father should make sure they are immunized.

Every child's parents, or legal guardians.

better yet....don't expose your kids to illegals...

LOL.....what is terribly ironic about your ignorant post is that we are speaking of wealthy Marinite American parents who haven't vaccinated their kids.

The average illegal immigrant from Honduras is vaccinated- 40% of American kids in certain schools in Marin are not.

LOL.....what is terribly ironic about your ignorant post is that we are speaking of wealthy Marinite American parents who haven't vaccinated their kids.

The average illegal immigrant from Honduras is vaccinated- 40% of American kids in certain schools in Marin are not.
yes the fruits and nuts liberals of Marin county don't vaccinate their kids as they should thus making them vulnerable....

that still doesn't explain where the measles originated from....

Forum List

Back