The Far Left censoring more and more and more..............

These two comedians got censored by YouTube for putting content about Trudy and the World Economic Forum guru.

A free media is but a myth.

Can a legit democracy survive without a free media?

Of course not silly.
Only politically correct comedy is allowed.

A liberal by definition is someone who opposes authoritarian rule and embraces free speech.

So, the term Leftists is most appropriate because the Left are fascists.

• 1.willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"Similartolerantunprejudicedunbigotedbroad-mindedOppositenarrow-mindedbigoted
    • 2.relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"a liberal democratic state"Similarprogressiveforward-lookingforward-thinkingprogressivistOppositeconservativereactionary
    noun
    • 1.a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare."are we dealing with a polarization between liberals and conservatives?"
    • 2.a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves"
    • More Definitions, Word Origin & Scrabble
  1. People also ask

What does liberalism mean?

Is Liberal a liberal or a conservative?

What is a liberal political party?

What is a liberal attitude?
  2. www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › liberalLiberal Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

a liberal translation. 5. : broad-minded. especially : not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms. 6. a. : of, favoring, or based upon the principles of liberalism. b. capitalized : of or constituting a political party advocating or associated with the principles of political liberalism.
  3. www.dictionary.com › browse › liberalLiberal Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation. not strict or rigorous; not literal; free: a liberal interpretation of a rule. of, relating to, or based on the liberal arts. of, relating to, or befitting a freeman. noun. a person of liberal principles or views, especially in politics or religion.
  4. www.merriam-webster.com › wordplay › liberal-meaningWhat Exactly Is a 'Liberal'? | Merriam-Webster

Politically, it means "“a person who believes that government should be active in supporting social and political change." Liberal can be traced back to the Latin word liber (meaning “free”), which is also the root of liberty ("the quality or state of being free") and libertine ("one leading a dissolute life").
  5. dictionary.cambridge.org › english › liberalLIBERAL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

C1. respecting and allowing many different types of beliefs or behavior: a liberal society / attitude. Her parents were far more liberal than mine. Opposite. illiberal formal. Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples.
  6. dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › englishLIBERAL | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

liberal adjective (POLITICS) C1. believing in or allowing a lot of personal freedom, and believing that society should change gradually so that money, property, and power are shared more fairly: He absorbed the attitudes of his politically liberal parents.
  7. Searches related to definition of liberal​

8. 12345
    Next

The leftists have not been liberal for a few decades.

And who determines what these “facts” are?

Funny how these rules don’t apply when attacking anyone on the right. It’s perfectly fine to accuse Trump of being a “racist” or “colluding with Russia” when there is zero proof.
I remember a guy from Pakistan who claimed the press in Pakistan was free to print the truth

And that government decided what the truth was

Thats liberalism in a nutshell

These two comedians got censored by YouTube for putting content about Trudy and the World Economic Forum guru.

A free media is but a myth.

Can a legit democracy survive without a free media?
Real democracy can never survive long. The best we can do is the pretense of democracy to placate the mob.

What is the right wing obsession with penises? Just in the last 10 days...

Wishful thinking?
penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis I think you're seeing things. penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis penis

These two guys got "censored" for lying on YouTube, and for breaking libel laws in several countries. My my, how tragic.

Stupid entitled assholes who just don't understand that unlike the USA, you can't slander public officials just because you don't like them. You need FACTS.
When the people being criticized get to decide what are facts and what are not, we have a problem.

Free speech won't last because we're getting more and more democracy. Which means more and more majority rule. Which means more and more stupidity.

Most people today don't even understand what free speech means. They think it means media companies can't censor their content. They think of the First Amendment as just another tool to force others to do what you want them to do.

Nobody cares.

But congrats on not mentioning your microscopic genitalia

You care enough to respond with deflection, candycuck.

It's all you have because deep down you realize the Trans thing is a fucking albatross around the left's neck.

But you can't break the hive mind groupthink.

These two guys got "censored" for lying on YouTube, and for breaking libel laws in several countries. My my, how tragic.

Stupid entitled assholes who just don't understand that unlike the USA, you can't slander public officials just because you don't like them. You need FACTS.
I read the article and all he did was post a video of Trudeau being heckled somewhere. It doesn't get any more factual than that.

If you're referring to something specific that was said by one of these guys outside of what is related in the article that prompted the videos being taken down or demonetized, please share a link.

I read the article and all he did was post a video of Trudeau being heckled somewhere. It doesn't get any more factual than that.

If you're referring to something specific that was said by one of these guys outside of what is related in the article that prompted the videos being taken down or demonetized, please share a link.

He posted a video in which hecklers were chanting "You're a fucking criminal", which is slandering the Prime Minister. That's all the video showed. Just these chants. Not Trudeau's response, not what happened after they were stopped from chanting, just the slanderous chants. And they were demonetized by a private American company.

Trump was calling for hecklers to be beaten up and thrown out of his rallies. You were OK with that.

He posted a video in which hecklers were chanting "You're a fucking criminal", which is slandering the Prime Minister. That's all the video showed. Just these chants. Not Trudeau's response, not what happened after they were stopped from chanting, just the slanderous chants. And they were demonetized by a private American company over which Canada has no legal control.

Trump was calling for hecklers to be beaten up and thrown out of his rallies. You were OK with that.

He posted a video in which hecklers were chanting "You're a fucking criminal", which is slandering the Prime Minister. That's all the video showed. Just these chants. Not Trudeau's response, not what happened after they were stopped from chanting, just the slanderous chants. And they were demonetized by a private American company.

That isn't slander, which has to contain a more specific accusation.

What is the right wing obsession with penises? Just in the last 10 days...

Wishful thinking?
Out of context words mean nothing

And I find it funny that some people here call me "right wing" and some call me a "leftist"

And I didn't even have a post in this thread util this one so what is your point, besides the one on your head?

Liberals, not the left.

Learn the difference, or keep destroying your alleged cause. :)

And of course the left is more heavily censored by liberals than the right.
[Chinese.

Liberals are fine. LEFTISTS aren't. LEFTISTS ARE STATISTS, which means they are all about power over the people.

Okay, so the comedian himself did not slander Trudeau. Is that correct?
First of all, this is irrelevant to the topic. Secondly, where did you get the idea I was okay with that?

Thats not how a free speech platform is supposed to work

If advertisers dislike a video they dont have to advertise on it

But it is leftwing censorship when libs demand that it be taken down

Tell me what a "free speech platform" is? ... if I'm paying for it, only my speech is allowed, or speech I personally agree with ... the same with USMB, Facebook and any other corporation ...

Maybe you're confusing what speech is allowed on PUBLIC property ... because the 1st Amendment doesn't apply to my front yard ... but it does apply on the sidewalk in front of my home ...

See the difference? ...

Forum List

Back