The Far Left censoring more and more and more..............

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

These two comedians got censored by YouTube for putting content about Trudy and the World Economic Forum guru.

A free media is but a myth.

Can a legit democracy survive without a free media?

Of course not silly.

1693487133007.png

Who said media was free? ... the advertisers decide what's broadcast ... they're paying for it ... so they get to decide what's said ...

YouTube is entertainment ... who's stupid enough to believe anything on that site? ...

Who said media was free? ... the advertisers decide what's broadcast ... they're paying for it ... so they get to decide what's said ...

YouTube is entertainment ... who's stupid enough to believe anything on that site? ...
Just wait...later today the OP will be using a YouTube video to illustrate what is victimizing him today.

These two comedians got censored by YouTube for putting content about Trudy and the World Economic Forum guru.

Of course not silly.
Liberals, not the left.

Learn the difference, or keep destroying your alleged cause. :)

And of course the left is more heavily censored by liberals than the right.

Of course not silly.

These two guys got "censored" for lying on YouTube, and for breaking libel laws in several countries. My my, how tragic.

Stupid entitled assholes who just don't understand that unlike the USA, you can't slander public officials just because you don't like them. You need FACTS.

Liberals, not the left.

Learn the difference, or keep destroying your alleged cause. :)

And of course the left is more heavily censored by liberals than the right.
A liberal by definition is someone who opposes authoritarian rule and embraces free speech.

So, the term Leftists is most appropriate because the Left are fascists.

• 1.willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"Similartolerantunprejudicedunbigotedbroad-mindedOppositenarrow-mindedbigoted
    • 2.relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"a liberal democratic state"Similarprogressiveforward-lookingforward-thinkingprogressivistOppositeconservativereactionary
    noun
    • 1.a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare."are we dealing with a polarization between liberals and conservatives?"
    • 2.a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"classical liberals emphasized the right of the individual to make decisions, even if the results dismayed their neighbors or injured themselves"
    More Definitions, Word Origin & Scrabble
  1. People also ask

What does liberalism mean?

Is Liberal a liberal or a conservative?

What is a liberal political party?

What is a liberal attitude?
  2. www.merriam-webster.com › dictionary › liberalLiberal Definition & Meaning - Merriam-Webster

a liberal translation. 5. : broad-minded. especially : not bound by authoritarianism, orthodoxy, or traditional forms. 6. a. : of, favoring, or based upon the principles of liberalism. b. capitalized : of or constituting a political party advocating or associated with the principles of political liberalism.
  3. www.dictionary.com › browse › liberalLiberal Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com

given freely or abundantly; generous: a liberal donation. not strict or rigorous; not literal; free: a liberal interpretation of a rule. of, relating to, or based on the liberal arts. of, relating to, or befitting a freeman. noun. a person of liberal principles or views, especially in politics or religion.
  4. www.merriam-webster.com › wordplay › liberal-meaningWhat Exactly Is a 'Liberal'? | Merriam-Webster

Politically, it means "“a person who believes that government should be active in supporting social and political change." Liberal can be traced back to the Latin word liber (meaning “free”), which is also the root of liberty ("the quality or state of being free") and libertine ("one leading a dissolute life").
  5. dictionary.cambridge.org › english › liberalLIBERAL | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary

C1. respecting and allowing many different types of beliefs or behavior: a liberal society / attitude. Her parents were far more liberal than mine. Opposite. illiberal formal. Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples.
  6. dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › englishLIBERAL | English meaning - Cambridge Dictionary

liberal adjective (POLITICS) C1. believing in or allowing a lot of personal freedom, and believing that society should change gradually so that money, property, and power are shared more fairly: He absorbed the attitudes of his politically liberal parents.
  1. Searches related to definition of liberal​

1. 12345
    Next

These two guys got "censored" for lying on YouTube, and for breaking libel laws in several countries. My my, how tragic.

Stupid entitled assholes who just don't understand that unlike the USA, you can't slander public officials just because you don't like them. You need FACTS.

Most public officials are useless as the dirt on my shoes.

Thats not how a free speech platform is supposed to work

If advertisers dislike a video they dont have to advertise on it

But it is leftwing censorship when libs demand that it be taken down

Meaningless.

I’m talking about modern liberals.

Not remotely.

And liberals/Democrats DESPISE the left, censoring it more than the right.
I refuse to change the meaning of words like the Left does.

Sorry.

There are a ton of video's on YouTube about Trudeau getting heckled.

Many I used to use are now gone.
People are getting out of the kook business. Its very competitive these days with you guys believing every bullshit conspiracy theory that comes down the pike and there is no longer as much money to be made since the mouse clicks are more widespread.

And who determines what these “facts” are?

Funny how these rules don’t apply when attacking anyone on the right. It’s perfectly fine to accuse Trump of being a “racist” or “colluding with Russia” when there is zero proof.

People are getting out of the kook business. It’s very competitive these days with you guys believing every bullshit conspiracy theory that comes down the pike and there is no longer as much money to be made since the mouse clicks are more widespread.
You mean like the “conspiracy theory“ that the COVID vaccines didn‘t work worth a shit and they were dangerous?

Yet here we are two years later, and everyone knows for a fact they don’t work and they are dangerous.

Keep it fun, liar.

Cool post.

People are getting out of the kook business. Its very competitive these days with you guys believing every bullshit conspiracy theory that comes down the pike and there is no longer as much money to be made since the mouse clicks are more widespread.

Coming from someone who thinks women can have penises and men can have periods, your calling anything "kooky" is comical.

You mean like the “conspiracy theory“ that the COVID vaccines didn‘t work worth a shit and they were dangerous?
Yep that was quite the crazy assed theory you guys came up with. But as more people took the shot covid deaths slowed down.

Great news for Americans. Bad news for Trump supporters.
Yet here we are two years later, and everyone knows for a fact they don’t work and they are dangerous.
Wow, could you imagine if that were true?

306>232...just to piss you off.

Forum List

Back