The Failure Of A Red State's Medical System Has Endangered Us All!

Steph, I cannot believe you are wishing a deadly illness on fellow Americans. That is getting pretty low.

I can't speak for Stephanie but I'm not wishing it on fellow Americans. I'm wishing it on Liberals and EVERYONE who believes in an open border policy

You are Steph should be proud!

spare me your BS
and when are you going to call for Obama to be removed from office. It happened under his watch protecting our borders?

Let's examine the democrat method of dealing with disease.

Bring infected Hispanics in from Central America. Put them all together, sick and well, in immigrant holding centers until the infection has well saturated the inmates. Then distribute the infected throughout the United States. Sit back and watch people get sick and children get paralyzed.

Cannot believe some of you want fellow Americans to contract Ebola, The Right Wing has now stooped to a new low.

Cannot believe some of you want fellow Americans to contract Ebola, The Right Wing has now stooped to a new low.

go change your dirty diaper.
You start a petty thread like this putting the blame on a Red State and then sit here and whine....waaa

It is a matter of luck that it is the obama open border disease that liberals spread and not ebola. Imagine someone infected with ebola in one of those immigrant centers and those being distributed around the country. Maybe next time democrats will have their chance.

It is a matter of luck that it is the obama open border disease that liberals spread and not ebola. Imagine someone infected with ebola in one of those immigrant centers and those being distributed around the country. Maybe next time democrats will have their chance.

As if we didn't see this coming. the people should be pissed at this Obama administration. and all deaths will be because of him. No state asked for any of this nor did we the people in this country

You haven't seen anything yet. Wait until we really get started. When your country starts to burn around you as we purify it with blood and fire.

didn't take them long did it?

disgusting

another Democrat elected ass just came out blaming the Republicans for Budget cuts..

they are so transparent and predictable

Of course the GOP is the one behind the budget cuts. They are the ones whining about a deficit, that is going down. They are the ones blocking a national increase in the minimum wage, which keeps the middle class down. They are the ones refusing to even consider looking at the ridiculous tax breaks given to oil companies and corporations who move off shore.

Yes, the GOP and their screams of AUSTERITY are to blame.

Steph, I cannot believe you are wishing a deadly illness on fellow Americans. That is getting pretty low.
Yeah, I've been spamming that same Bullshit all morning.

:anj_stfu:

go change your dirty diaper.
You start a petty like this and whine....waaa

You disappointed me Steph. Never thought your would wish someone a deadly disease. Really disappointing.

yeah yeah, we know how much "better" you are than all those people living those red states.

Steph, go back and stick pens in some liberal dolls.

Anyone know where the concept of quarantine and of passports comes from? They originated as parts of the means to prevent the spread of Bubonic plague in medieval Europe. Maybe someone ought to explain that to the Monkey in Chief at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Well, the truth is some black asshole lied in order to enter the country, then flew to Texas and started spreading it around.

That's what really happened.

:up_yours:

If he had been a Tea Party member the libs would be screaming terrorism.

SNIP:
CDC Issued Ebola Guidelines For Funeral Homes When Obama Regime Was Saying Ebola Was No Danger, “Unlikely To Come Here”

So we should think that the regime who can’t even prepare enough to keep travelers with Ebola out, was thinking way in advance about an “unlikely situation”.
This article was originally written before the Texas Ebola patient was announced, and then updated. It’s from an Atlanta local station, the CDC is based in Atlanta and that’s where the doctors/aird workers who contracted Ebola were sent.
ROSWELL, GA (CBS46) -
CBS46 News has confirmed the Centers for Disease Control has issued guidelines to U.S. funeral homes on how to handle the remains of Ebola patients. If the outbreak of the potentially deadly virus is in West Africa, why are funeral homes in America being given guidelines?
The three-page list of recommendations include instructing funeral workers to wear protective equipment when dealing with the remains since Ebola can be transmitted in postmortem care. It also instructs to avoid autopsies and embalming.

ALL of it here:
CDC Issued Ebola Guidelines For Funeral Homes When Obama Regime Was Saying Ebola Was No Danger 8220 Unlikely To Come Here 8221 Weasel Zippers

Steph, go back and stick pens in some liberal dolls.

go diddle yourself ..
you lost just go away without the tantrum
see ya

Love you Steph!

original.jpg

Forum List

Back